Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Not Quite A Meet Cute (Roller Riot x Bullseye)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was probably someone's birthday. That would explain the hats. A birthday, maybe someone was quitting, that would make the hats kind of awkward. Also her drinking, that would be supes inappropriate if someone was quitting. Not like it really matters, Riot was only a temp, along for the ride and free cake.

Maybe it said it on the cake?

Happy Birthday Morning Dew.

Crap, which one's Morning Dew? She remembered no one's name and was two drinks in- correction now three drinks in because a sturdy draft just demanded their new tough girl do shots with him. Was he Morning Dew? Did the names of people buying her drinks thanks to an off season job really matter?

The answer was no, no they didn't, and there were pretty girls abound to slide up to in her jaunty party hat and make bedroom eyes at- one of which she quickly found out was Morning Dew. Very nice girl, very trusting. Believed in an instant that the drink Riot brought with was for birthday wishes and not at all a flirting tactic. Smooth. Didn't get a phone number but did avoid looking like a jackass so win win.

She'd migrate across the bar, away from the coworkers she didn't know to absolute strangers she didn't know. Sometime between the beginning of the night and now her hat had migrated to her flank. It would stay there for the rest of the night.

Quite a sight she made sliding up to the bar next to Bullseye. Especially since she had just spent the last twenty minutes making an a** of herself on the karaoke machine.

"Hey, my buddies bet I couldn't start a conversation with the hottest pony in the bar, wanna buy some drinks with their money?"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was another rough day being the sole owner of a shooting gallery. That meant having to look after EVERYTHING yourself to keep things going smoothly without much ruckus and fights that may break out inside the place. The last thing she wants is to hire another staff to be the janitor mopping the place clean.

Bullseye swirled the alcoholic drink around a few times before keeping it snug between her hooves and downed the entire glass.

She noticed a crowd of phonies earlier wearing silly hats. Must be someone's birthday, she thought to herself. Happy birthday to whoever you are. She raised a glass their way and chugged the drink down.

The slim phony already shot down 3 gentlemen ponies that bought her drinks, trying to woo her. But she just disliked icky men trying to win ladies' hearts with alcohol. Her standards were high. Very high.

And yet here she is, sitting at the bar, nodding and smiling at the bartender whenever she looked her way, to have another glass filled.

Not sure how many drinks she;d already downed, another stranger came to her side. She was about to say "not interested," right away, but stopped when she heard that she could get more drinks with someone else paying her ever growing bill for tonight.

"Pfftt - stop it with the flattery, it will get you nowhere," she spoke to Riot, pushing her slightly away with a free hoof, then leaning in close to her, "but scoring free drinks just like that without paying, I'm in."

Biblioburro
eeeeeeeeeeeeee *0* <3333333

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 pm
"I dunno, I feel like flattery just got me somewhere. You're talking to me, ain't you?" She smirked playfully, waving down the bartender for two more drinks, and a bowl of peanuts. As much as getting totally hammered was a blast, drunk on an empty stomach was just bad news bears.

"If you want I could snag you some cake. You're not a part of the party but me and the birthday girl are pretty tight." Yeah it wasn't the most impressive thing to offer to mooch cake off of the party she was ignoring, but she wasn't gunning for impressive. She was gunning for making the pretty girl laugh. It was her one true talent in life. Aside from dopeass skating skills but believe it or not girls weren't super impressed by sick grinds. Weird, she knows. "I'm Roller Riot by the way. But you can just call me a Riot. BA DUM TISH."

Bad jokes and worse flirting, that was her MO in a nutshell. It's worked plenty of times before.

That was why she totally had a girlfriend.

Yup.

FrostyPeaches

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces