Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:09 am
I like it too. The fireflies and lilypads and you. She giggled at the assessment. Journeying with this kiokote...was so different than anything she had ever done before, even if they passed familiar territory. How strange. How exciting.

Ascent watched Azalea, tail flicking. What a silly question! He should know the answer already. "Yes! As pretty as the swamp is here...lost time is lost time. Why do you ask?"

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 pm
"I was thinking that... I would stay here. For a bit longer." His voice audibly lowered, as though nervous to speak the thought. He didn't really want to leave Ascent either, but they had different places to be, in the end. "It's very pretty, and this was the sort of thing I was looking for..."

She was really fun though, and he swished his tail again. "Maybe um. Another time. I'll see you?" He hoped he would. Azalea really hoped to see the pretty acha doe who looked like a tiny bird, like a flower. A hummingbird that sipped the nectar right from open blossoms, tongue flickered and ever flitting around.

He turned his head away from her. She'd have to leave. They had different paths to take now.
Gl!tch~
can probs wrap up soon......

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 am
"...Ah." So that's how it was. So soon, almost painfully so. What happened to travelling with her to find her brother? And all the things he kept saying about her... "Yes. Right. Of course. May the swamp have our paths cross again!" Ascent tried very hard to keep her voice from cracking.

Before she could let herself get too emotional, she skipped off.

purplerosesbeauty

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces