Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:37 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Rogue (Mix and Match)
Female's Name/Image: Koy
User Image
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist?
Yes!

Safaia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:34 pm
Pandorus Sphinx
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Rogue (Mix and Match)
Female's Name/Image: Koy
User Image
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist?
Yes!

Safaia

Approved.  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:02 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Vogelscheuche, Seaki
User Image
Female's Name/Image: Bryne, Seaki
User Image
Mates or Fling? Mates!
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yus!

Safaia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:48 am
Seaki
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Vogelscheuche, Seaki
User Image
Female's Name/Image: Bryne, Seaki
User Image
Mates or Fling? Mates!
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yus!

Safaia
Approved!  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:53 am
AstoriaFallen
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Argyros
User Image
Female's Name/Image: Ndizi'nyara
User Image
mates or fling mates
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes

They're already approved but they're mates and wanted to clarify that ^^ (and pawsie owns the lady <3)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:05 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Vidar - SilverLutz

User Image
Female's Name/Image: Radha - KasaiLoki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She has been posted for cert here
Mates or Fling? Fling
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes

Safaia
I understand the joining restrictions are in place. It would be assumed Radha is possibly pregnant when she is joined before the restrictions are in place, as Vidar has helped her escape the Stormborn lands.

(They were originally posted for approval in the SB here but due to changes in ranks, Lutz and I have been holding them off, and I didn't want to post permission right away when Radha joined here to give her time in the pride.

KasaiLoki

This would need an alteration of her joining application. If she was pregnant before she joined the lands, the babies would more than likely be rogue lined. They would not be PL-lined. (Sorry, amended my note to make it more accurate)

Safaia
That would be an understandable circumstance. I don't think Lutz and I were quite ready to post them right now, but wanted to have them as approval as the end-line for the meta has not been established. I'm also thinking down the road (when we are ready, as timeline allows), as they are or have been an established fling pair prior, just not in the formal 'true mate' setting. [When I say assumed pregnant before she joined, I guess I really should have said the evening she joined, but once again, didn't want to rush].

We are also okay with waiting. I wanted clarification just in case for posting wise. smile

*edited in your amendment

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:49 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Arun
Female's Name/Image: Kamili
User Image
Mates or Fling? Mate

Safaia
These two had previous approval, but not sure if they needed to be reposted since I didn't see them on the list. smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:03 pm
KasaiLoki
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Arun
Female's Name/Image: Kamili
User Image
Mates or Fling? Mate

Safaia
These two had previous approval, but not sure if they needed to be reposted since I didn't see them on the list. smile
approved! I’ll add them to the list.  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:54 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Areoiris
User Image
Female's Name/Image: MnM
Mates or Fling? Fling

Safaia

[IC] Pridelands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces