Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP-Plot] A different kind of Emperor (Panzer naga and Kali Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:58 pm
That's it.

First thing she'll do when she becomes Empress is change his obsession with his mother.

In fact, she might even start on that now. It was just.....creepy. No son should be infatuated with his maternal figure that much. It was time he found a new female figure to fawn over.

Herself.

"She sounds most impressive!" she continued the false praise. Sure, she sounded like a formidable opponent, no doubt much more so. At least more than the pale worm in the corner. "I'm truly honored to be in the presence of even one of her hatchlings....oh my but you are so far from a mere hatchling." she doted, leaning into his arm as if he were the very crutch of her life in that moment.

Briefly she eyed Mystic. "Two days? Hah, so generous of you." she rolled her eyes before turning her attention yet again back towards her primary goal.

Man how much better this would be if she didn't have some pesky fly buzzing around...

"Worry not my Lord, they wont be but a trifle. You'll have no worries from me." she postured, allowing herself to fall in place next too him. Rather too next to him. So close in fact she made sure he could feel every movement of her coils, every muscle flex and scale shift. "Already a gift? My Lord, you are too generous!" she gasped, chancing to glance back at Mystic to gauge her reactions.

Did she have the female loosing her lunch yet?

Oh she hopped so!

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm
Clearing his throat with a far deeper rumble then necessary, he shifted his shoulders from side to side with his head held so high. She was! Only his answer came out, "But of course I am." There might have been a bicep flex might have occurred on the side she leaned against to pronounce his muscle.

While she made background nose with Mystic, Takshaka seemed to have an idea. Something he wanted to test. With the flex he squeezed just a little bit in his hold. The feel of another so close against him was strange as it could be but actually a little pleasant?

Figuring the little egg was too into the Emperor Empty Hood, Mystic doubled over clutching her midsection almost in physical pain from having to endure this travesty. The fawning was bad enough but he was drinking it in!

Oh she felt green around the scales.

Thats when she caught the eye of that glowworm. Hatred seethed as her eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare. The feral hiss emerged as a direct threat. This little girl was. going. down!

Mentally going through what he had, the choicest feather was selected. This would really earn her praise. After hearing it for this while he was strangely reluctant to lose it. "That is what we need!" No worries, what a wonderful idea. Between the three of them they would figure it out without needing intervention. "Yess!" He eagerly informed her boasting, "Taken from a great prize, you will make it stand out more that its owner ever could." Harpy feathers only ever looked right on a Naga wearing their prizes with pride. She hadn't seen the overgrown pigeon he'd won it from but sure it would impress her! That mattered, the fact that it did dawned on him along with the very pleasant distraction of her coiles moving along with his own.

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm
Oh Mystic's pain was priceless!

She had to fight to hold back a laugh, turning her head back up towards Takshaka. Visibly she bit her bottom lip and smiled, doing her best to turn her pleasure over the pale worm's pain into a rather teasing face for the empty headed Emperor. Coincidentally he happened to also tighten his grip in a bit of a squeeze at the same time that she hoped he'd take her facial features as a response to his testing.

If he really was a thick in the head as she thought though, that hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

"You continue to flatter me so, what have I done to deserve such a blessed day as this?" she chirruped, already picturing herself in her mind, decked out in trophies both earned and given. Basking in the spoils of power earned and power taken. Oh it was too good. Of course she'd make it look better than its owner. Why she did that to him just being next to him!

Psh!

Still, she couldn't believe her luck, one day originally hoping to spend free of that horned brooding demon horse instead led her into the open hood of a... special if not unique... Emperor ripe for the molding. Maybe now the pale worm would get lost and stay lost and they could spend some.... quality time one on one....

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:39 pm
His hand naturaly fell along her side to settle in a natural position. Affection and praise drew the moth to the flame so naturally it didn't even notice. She needed to stay around, it felt good to hear how she talked. Strange too, as if instinct or emotion was trying to speak in a language he'd never learned.

Hood flared with a touch more drama than was necessary, Takshaka lowered his head toward hers with each word coming within a breaths range when finished, "You've proven to have great taste and good instincts to find me." He held the with strength of voice so close his own hood would obscure her head from view behind. Said view as currently a hunting female naga planning great harm.

Pulling back for the journey back home eager to show her a prize..

Following, Mystic stayed lower to the ground in hunting mode. There was one little glowworm to end and an Emperor to berate. She put too much time and effort into him for her to slither along with impunity. Let her go back, she'd never be able to escape her. Whats better, she knew exactly where the legless lizard would sleep. Takshaka couldn't protect her for much longer of that Mystic would ensure.

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:52 pm
Kali tittered, fully keeping up the charade to continue to please him as he continued to show more ease with her, even leaning into her. Oh how she wanted to turn around and smirk wickedly at the pale one, to see her expression right about now... but Kali resisted. She made an inner wager that if she outright ignored the other female's presence all together it would piss her off even more.

"Anyone with half a mind would have done the same. A shame that....I hadn't found you sooner, why....I would have lived to serve you my Emperor." she cooed softly next to his face, her breath against his scales. She resisted adding, 'but you have me now' or anything that might too heavily hint at him having been stuck with worthless worms for females up until now. She'd clear the nest when she had him eating out of her palm a little more. At least of one anyways. She hadn't yet met the other female to gauge if she'd be a thread to the title of Empress yet or not.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:48 pm
Home came into view, it was a modest cave of leaf and branches verses a palatial escape worthy of an Emperor. By Mystic's hands it was sturdy and well made. There was even a harpy skull from a first kill above the entrance declaring its intent.

Head tilted towards its entrance, Kali's words had to work to draw his eye back. "Would have been a crime had you never found me, or been by an unworthy Emperor's side." She'd do well here, and he'd have a little less of a headache, hopefully. Her closeness sat oddly, there was sense that maybe he should do something but what? What was she even doing?

Awkwardly unsure what to do next, an idea entered his brain that wasn't him. As quickly as he was there staring at her confused, he was gone slithering into his lair with powerful propulsion. In and out within minutes, he returned with a treasure. This feather stood out among his collection as one a few saved just for his mother. A feather of such fine quality would surely earn him praise from Mother.

Here standing with the feather offering her the red tail feather, there was an eagerness for her response. This would earn further praise no doubt in his little mind. That thought sat pleasantly.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 pm
His cockiness in that moment almost made her shudder, but she managed to keep her composure. If he was trying now she'd need a lot more training to put up with him in the long run. Besides, it was for her own good. That was her new inner mantra. "I shudder to think what would have happened if I had not slithered across your path today." she whispered, doing her best to sound breathless. As if that thought sucked the emotion from her soul

Hah.

She'd probably still be stuck with that horned fool brooding over at the tree, fending for herself and forced to go on his meaningless tasks. This was an upgrade. Though not by much...

When he left her side and returned in an instant with a gift to adorn her scales, a wide smile appeared over her features. She did her best to tone it down and hide her fangs, instead bringing a hand up to her face to fake a flush. "My Emperor, already you spoil me with such things!" she spoke as her hands inched forward, trembling ever so slightly. "Am I really so worthy of this?" she paused, leaning closer yet again, batting her lashes slowly for double effect. "Of you?"

EvilSilverDragon
'eeeeyyy i do things

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:12 pm
Prior she might never have known what it was like to exist with a powerful Emperor. It would be a waste of such a unique naga. Mystic was doing well enough with Kahina, Kali would fit right in with them. At the moment, the thought was far away, eagerness to see her reaction to his gift too to the for front.

In that, she did not disappoint. His full attention was glued to her, watching her eyes and face as she saw his feather. Her smile seemed to just set something inside of him of center. It wasn't like there was a word he could give to what it was, exactly. Closest he could place it would be when he returned with an impressive kill. Maybe it was pride that she was proud?

Other then to keep Mystic quite it never really mattered. So much praise, it seemed to matter. This was what he wanted from his mother, he could hear it and feel it. It was exciting to get that, what he always craved. Only she was not his mother, her reactions seemed to pull different emotions. Emotions he didn't do well with other than anger and annoyance.

"Your reaction is, and it sits well with you." Her differences, that glow effect that captivated, red set it ablaze. The strong color drew his eyes to her even more, looked so much better than when it sat on the bird. Not that it was hard to do.

Daring to touch her again, he offered her entrance into the clan den, hood puffed up as he remarked, "You'll prove a strong member of the clan." Her place was hers to clam. But to earn more of that praise? That question was already churning. He needed to hear more of it, much more.

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:10 pm
Perfect.

Kali inwardly let loose a pleased hissing like laughter that echoed inside her mind. He was practically putty in her hands. Now.... she just had to mold him.

’My Emperor....” she purred at him. At her new leader. Her new clan. Her new home. Her hand went to touch the feathered gift as she pulled it close and held it to her breast. ”I aim to serve....”

EvilSilverDragon
I think its fair to assume this ones done <3 q Kali’s new life ambition now fufufu

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff