Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
Kitteh Faye Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:24 pm
Day # 30
Theme: Finish/Improve

User Image

Comments: Finished Day 27's WIP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:34 pm
Day # 31
Theme: Lily

Soft petals dancing
In light warm colors and whites
Bouquet of lilies

Comments: I just feel like crap rn

-----------------------------------
submitted 3/30/18 at 12:37

Day # 31
Theme: Lily

User Image

Comments: This is my OC Lily, but since just saying her name is Lily felt a little meh for the theme so I drew a lily on her dress~
She's still a work in progress concept wise. I haven't gotten her look/attitude quiet down yet. I tried to make her biting her lip here but that's hard to draw lol  

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 pm
Day # 32
Theme: Valentine's Day Card

User Image

Comments: omfg I'm so toasted right now
have a WIP
there is no way I'm finishing shading tonight lol (heck I have 20 mins till deadline geez)

the original sketch:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 pm
Day # 33
Theme: Color Palette

User Image

Comments: kinda wanted to do a pixel sunflower today but didn't feel like beating my art programs into submission. bad enough my photoshop version is really derpy and won't recognize my tablet. So have an Autumn  

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:51 pm
Day # 34
Theme: kawaii poop

User Image

Comments: Yeah so
I had fun today

Theme: Hospital, Precious

Precious little doll
Why do you slice your skin so?
Watch the blood flow down

Comments: Initially I was going to draw an illustration to go with this haiku (one of my OCs is a doll-like girl who frequently ended up in a hospital for mental care when she was a child) but then i found the pixel site and it made animating really easy and yeah....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:33 pm
Day #35
Theme: Style: pop Art, Medium: Weird or unconventional

User Image

Comments: Playing with pixels some more, but looking at the finished piece it's not as 'pop art'-ie as I hoped. Also no the medium isn't really 'unconventional' but since I'm not really used to pixeling yet and I'm doing it in a browser app, it's a little weird to me (like, not weird bad, just weird as in unfamiliar)

Also, bonus art! I finished my v-day card!
User Image  

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 pm
Day # 36
Theme: Canada

User Image

Comments: I really really don't feel well (mentally/emotional, not physically, even though the emotional state is making me ungodly nauseous) I was gonna try a pixel art tut but I couldn't find a good one, so i was gonna make a pixel car but idk when I started the art everything in me just was like 'random anxiety attack right now GO' so....uhhh...
I did a flag. Right now the simple leaf design is about all I could manage emotion_facepalm
I'm gonna go cry....or vomit.... or both idk just ******** man idk bleh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 pm
Day # 37
Theme: Color Palette, Legs

User Image

Comments: Thought the colors would fit the piece better when I started it. When I started coloring I kinda had to fight it. Not really happy with the results  

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 pm
Day # 38
Theme: Valentine's Day

User Image

Comments: Today just wasn't a good art day ><; I'm too tired  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:50 pm
Day # 39
Theme: Heal

User Image

Comments: Once upon a time there was a girl who walked the Earth.
Despite how she looked and what others thought she was, she knew deep down she never fit in with the others around her. The humans. But how could one such as herself figure out her true nature when there was no one else like her? No one else who could tell her what she was. She called herself human, but deep down she knew she was....different.
Then she met him.
He passed as a human, and pretended to be a human, but over time she saw the real him, the true hm, and he confided in her his true form.
He wasn't like her, but he wasn't human either. Truthfully, he wasn't sure what she was either, but they both knew she was closer to what he was then what everyone else told her she was.
Years passed and over time she learned more. She grew wings she had had the entire time but never saw before. She spoke with things that had been around her the whole time that she was unable to see until she learned how. She was full of light, life, and creation, and she danced on the air and spoke to the trees and flew with the colors of creation. She was one and she was many, a home to so many different creatures that were drawn to her by her light. And He taught her how to speak. He taught her how to fly. He taught her how to find herself.
But in the end it was all a Lie.
She would lash out at Him uncontrollably, beyond even her own understanding. She would try to hurt Him, and never knew why. She would speak of demons inside of her, hurting her, trying to hurt Him through her despite how much she loved Him.
Together He and her dug to the center of her existence, and they found the Lie.
Her light, her life, her being was being fueled by His Enemy. Everything she was was built by His Enemy as a trap to defeat Him.
So He cut the ties she had to His Enemy. He cut the fuel line, the energy and light the His Enemy was pumping into her. And then He went to war to defeat the Enemy that dared oppose Him.
Without the poison fuel, she no longer tried to hurt Him, but it came with a heavy cost. Her wings fell off, and she could no longer dance on the air. Her light was gone, what was once bright and overwhelmingly beautiful was now dead and mundane. She felt empty, no longer to create, no longer to fly, no longer to dance with the spirits and love with the light. And she grieved. She grieved the loss of her wings. She grieved the loss of her light. She grieved the loss of her ability to dance, to fly, to create.
She was human. She was mundane.
He offered to share with her His own light, to help her become what she once was again, but this time not through negative means. But first....
First, she had to heal.  

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:24 pm
Day # 40
Theme: Elven

User Image

Comments: Bleh, I wanted to turn one of my pencil sketches digital today, but I ended up volunteering at the Art Center (which honestly I'm supposed to at least once a month cuz it's part of my contract as a studio artist.... but the director and the volunteer organizer (the latter also happens to by my studio mate lol) both know I have social anxiety so I think they kinda let it slide..... sweatdrop anywho) so I only had my sketch book on me, no digital medium emo
When I got home I was kinda toasted cuz it's a 0.9mile walk to the art center and I haven't...been....moving much lately >.>; (gratz guys now you all know how pathetically sad I and my life really are)
ANYWHO let's move on from talking about how pathetic I am shall we?
Autumn! You've seen her before. She's usually the one blushing and trying to hide herself when put next to her overly sexual succubus half sister Lena and her overly hyper/curious celestial half sister Aurora.
I.... don't really know what she is fully. I refer to her with the generic term of 'faerie' but she's really some sort of odd mix of nature spirt/elf/fairy/Celtic energy worker/shaman thing.... so she both is and isn't elven
idk she really just needs to make up her mind lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Day 41

User Image

User Image

If you decide to draw for this day, please post your art below this message.
Thank you!

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:31 pm
Day # 42
Theme: fennec

User Image

Comments: To tired to art
have a fox  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:06 pm
Day # 43
Theme: pixel art, cupcake

User Image

Comments: om nom nom nom  

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100

ShadowOfFaye

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:04 pm
Day # 44
Theme: Slimey Friend, Person in a fight, maybe even drowning?

User Image

Comments: I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley lately >.>;  
100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas