Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

His ears perked and twitched slightly hearing music before looking over at Noah before smiling softly "thanks that actually helps anyway I should go my family will be worried about me since I was supposed to drop off the wicker basket of treats then head back home" he said while carefully standing up "enjoy the treats they're family recipes after all" Benjamin began walking into the deep forest until he heard a twig snapped, growling lightly then howled out in pure pain as hunters silver bullet grazed his arm. Ben grabbed his wound hard to stop the blood flow to the ground as he snarled at the hunters coming out if the shadows towards him

Hearing a gun shot and Benjamin’s scream Noah’s eyes widened as he melted into the shadows and appeared behind the hunters grabbing one and snapped his neck grabbing another he ripped his throat and shove his hand thru another’s heart dropping the last one dead  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:40 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Looks at Noah with wide eyes before wincing as he removed his hand from the wound seeing a blistering cut thanks to the silver "F--k that's just perfect" he spoke before falling onto his knees breathing slowly while blood drips onto the grass "you should get out of here these hunters were scouts there is going to be more on the way here" he said honestly towards Noah looking over at him then away at the wound seeing it turn black as he growled harshly in pain as his ears picked up running footsteps "those man are after me and my pack not you vampires so go and run now!" He howled out as his body shifted into a giant wolf of his alpha wolf genes with silver lining in his fur, he pushed Noah into the trees "stay down to the ground" he said while turning around seeing multiple hunters and silver weapons as his eyes narrowed on them snarling in a leaping stance dodging the first silver weapon as his jaws grabbed onto a hunters head ripping it off easily then spits it out growling. Multiple howls filled the air as three blonde wolves walked towards Benjamin and then a full grown red furred wolf stood behind of hunters growling dangerously low before a full slaughter show began and ended with the werewolves shifting back to normal, "you need to remember to be more careful sons" the red haired man spoke looking down at Benjamin and his year younger triplet brothers

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:41 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Looks at Noah with wide eyes before wincing as he removed his hand from the wound seeing a blistering cut thanks to the silver "F--k that's just perfect" he spoke before falling onto his knees breathing slowly while blood drips onto the grass "you should get out of here these hunters were scouts there is going to be more on the way here" he said honestly towards Noah looking over at him then away at the wound seeing it turn black as he growled harshly in pain as his ears picked up running footsteps "those man are after me and my pack not you vampires so go and run now!" He howled out as his body shifted into a giant wolf of his alpha wolf genes with silver lining in his fur, he pushed Noah into the trees "stay down to the ground" he said while turning around seeing multiple hunters and silver weapons as his eyes narrowed on them snarling in a leaping stance dodging the first silver weapon as his jaws grabbed onto a hunters head ripping it off easily then spits it out growling. Multiple howls filled the air as three blonde wolves walked towards Benjamin and then a full grown red furred wolf stood behind of hunters growling dangerously low before a full slaughter show began and ended with the werewolves shifting back to normal, "you need to remember to be more careful sons" the red haired man spoke looking down at Benjamin and his year younger triplet brothers

Noah seeing the red wolf appear got a big grin he walked out with a small smile his hands behind his head “hey big red it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you how are you “ he said as he discreetly ran his eyes over Benjamin’s form to look for injuries  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:50 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

The leader sighed softly "Prince Noah remember it's Wolfgang and as you can see not so well" he spoke as the triplets caught Benjamin seeing the wound he got earlier was starting to fester to the bone "that's not good those human trash used silver weapons lined with liquid silver poison" Ben was sweating heavily in complete pain growling at the agony he was feeling

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:55 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

The leader sighed softly "Prince Noah remember it's Wolfgang and as you can see not so well" he spoke as the triplets caught Benjamin seeing the wound he got earlier was starting to fester to the bone "that's not good those human trash used silver weapons lined with liquid silver poison" Ben was sweating heavily in complete pain growling at the agony he was feeling

“Yea yea I know Wolfgang and don’t worry let me see him “he said as he moved over to Benjamin and used a claw to slit his hand open and placing it near the smaller males mouth “here drink my blood will heal you enough to get you more medical attention “  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Benjamin reluctantly began drinking some blood from the cut as his wound slowly healed as the poison was pushed out of his own blood stream then sat up looking at Noah before his family signaling his father to leave with his brothers. Once the two were alone "Are you really that idiotic you've could've been killed too?" He spoke honestly

((Reply to a kitten? Pm please))

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:06 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Benjamin reluctantly began drinking some blood from the cut as his wound slowly healed as the poison was pushed out of his own blood stream then sat up looking at Noah before his family signaling his father to leave with his brothers. Once the two were alone "Are you really that idiotic you've could've been killed too?" He spoke honestly

((Reply to a kitten? Pm please))

Noah rolled his eyes and slapped the back of the wolf boys head gently “don’t be stupid Benny I’m the vampire prince it would take more then a few hunters to kill me and I’m not gonna stand around while they hurt someone I hve taken a interest in “he said patting the other males head gently

(I will later )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:14 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Snarls lightly before tackling down Noah "Do not ever call me Benny I hate that nickname and I'm not a dog for you to pet" he said honestly until he noticed fully what he just did. A little pink hue blush caressed his tanned face before quickly moving back to stand up on the grass looking down at his feet not admitting he was actually nervous he's always gotten hitting on by multiple she wolves and normal girls but thus was new to him

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:17 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Snarls lightly before tackling down Noah "Do not ever call me Benny I hate that nickname and I'm not a dog for you to pet" he said honestly until he noticed fully what he just did. A little pink hue blush caressed his tanned face before quickly moving back to stand up on the grass looking down at his feet not admitting he was actually nervous he's always gotten hitting on by multiple she wolves and normal girls but thus was new to him

Noah chuckled and got up and gently grabbed Benjamin’s chin having the other male look him in the eye “forgive me ben for I cannot help myself you’re just to adorable and I desire you more then I have any other “he said before leaning down and giving him a quick gentle kiss  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:26 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

His eyes widened in shock at the vampire princes words then felt cold lips on his own warm ones, Ben looked at Noah "W-why are you torturing me and I'm not going to be a meal" he said seriously while turning away from the vampire as his heart began beating faster with no doubt he knew that Noah would hear it

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:33 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

His eyes widened in shock at the vampire princes words then felt cold lips on his own warm ones, Ben looked at Noah "W-why are you torturing me and I'm not going to be a meal" he said seriously while turning away from the vampire as his heart began beating faster with no doubt he knew that Noah would hear it

Noah turned him around and placed his hands on each side of the smaller males face “It is not my goal to torture you my little pup and a view you more then just some meal if that’s all me and my brother wanted with you we could have done so easily we want so much more “ he said softly smiling down at him  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:39 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Sighs lightly thinking about this thoroughly until removing Noah's hands from his face "first off no calling me Benny nor little pup and second I better not regret this" he spoke before pulling Noah down towards his face kissing him deeply while the moonlight shined on Ben's tattoos from a union jack flag on his right arm to full moon on his left arm

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:51 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Sighs lightly thinking about this thoroughly until removing Noah's hands from his face "first off no calling me Benny nor little pup and second I better not regret this" he spoke before pulling Noah down towards his face kissing him deeply while the moonlight shined on Ben's tattoos from a union jack flag on his right arm to full moon on his left arm

Noah’s eyes widened slightly before he returned the kiss pulling the smaller males body close to his morning slightly in the kiss wrapping his arms around the other males waist  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:56 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Benjamin's fingers tangle themselves in Noah's hair before parting from the kiss for air "...understand me prince vamp?" He said while getting free of Noah's hold easily

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:01 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Benjamin's fingers tangle themselves in Noah's hair before parting from the kiss for air "...understand me prince vamp?" He said while getting free of Noah's hold easily

“I think I do ben “he said softly as he caresses the smaller males cheek lovingly “do you wish to come back with me to my and my brothers cabin or do you wish to go back to your father or my favorite nick name big red “he said with a small chuckle  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff