Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Mentors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
fireshadow0908 rolled 4 8-sided dice: 1, 2, 7, 3 Total: 13 (4-32)

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Weeamoo

I personally think Sigmund would make a decent team leader, so do you wanna roll the dice for our mentor?

Oh no I've potentially been given responsibility?! gonk I will do my best to get good rolls....even if it's based off of a sorta fixed RNG XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:52 pm
Weeamoo

So we have a chose between Ren, Weiss, and Blake......one off of Qrow on two separate accounts. I would roll the lose chance slot gonk  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:01 pm
fireshadow0908
Weeamoo

So we have a chose between Ren, Weiss, and Blake......one off of Qrow on two separate accounts. I would roll the lose chance slot gonk

I was kinda shipping for Qrow on this one as well, but rules are rules *shrugs*
Hmm... I think my vote is for Weiss, though. She could keep Stella's lethargy in check lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:01 pm
fireshadow0908
Weeamoo

Don't sweat it bro! I rolled the lose 1 chance on my very first roll when it was 1/8 of a chance. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:07 pm
Rengato

This just in Ren placed a curse on my roll to get that number 1! Why the hate my friend? rofl

Weeamoo

Hmmmm, I'm more partial to Weiss because of her personality, and it would be interesting to see how it mingles with the rest of the teams personality. Plus, I think there are some quirks of Sigmund that would be fun to test on with Weiss. Her or Ren would be my vote. ^^ .....I just realized I didn't put the fact that Sigmund has a tendency to tease friends/family a bit or be a bit mischievous from time to time. V_V  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:07 pm
fireshadow0908
Rengato

This just in Ren placed a curse on my roll to get that number 1! Why the hate my friend? rofl

Weeamoo

Hmmmm, I'm more partial to Weiss because of her personality, and it would be interesting to see how it mingles with the rest of the teams personality. Plus, I think there are some quirks of Sigmund that would be fun to test on with Weiss. Her or Ren would be my vote. ^^ .....I just realized I didn't put the fact that Sigmund has a tendency to tease friends/family a bit or be a bit mischievous from time to time. V_V

DAT WEISS SCHNEE DOE GIMME THAT DUST BABY - Micah  

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Lupa Fur rolled 4 8-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 5 Total: 17 (4-32)

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:01 am
Team LGSG

VJammer

konausitn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 am
Lupa Fur
Team LGSG

konausitn

Fox Alistair, Qrow, and Yang
EDIT: My primary vote is for Yang. I can see her and Amber going at it XD
Second to Qrow cause the drunk act would Irritate Amber and he'd just mess with her because he knew it would get to her XD  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:09 am
VJammer
Lupa Fur
Team LGSG

konausitn

Second to Qrow cause the drunk act would Irritate Amber and he'd just mess with her because he knew it would get to her XD

I was thinking Qrow but Yang would be cool too,Tyzan loves puns,so she's got my vote too.Also in the dorms you and kon can keep on going since Tyzan already bailed outta there  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:15 am
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
Team LGSG

konausitn

I was thinking Qrow but Yang would be cool too,Tyzan loves puns,so she's got my vote too.Also in the dorms you and kon can keep on going since Tyzan already bailed outta there

Well, I also think Qrow might have some issue with Amber. He'd likely be informed about what the staff knows about the twins and it would be a case of: "Greaaaat...I'm playing a role model to a pair of independent orphans..." -cue a drink from flask- "Ok...so which of you is which again?"  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:19 am
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
Team LGSG

konausitn

Well, I also think Qrow might have some issue with Amber. He'd likely be informed about what the staff knows about the twins and it would be a case of: "Greaaaat...I'm playing a role model to a pair of independent orphans..." -cue a drink from flask- "Ok...so which of you is which again?"

Yea that probably would be the case  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:23 am
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
Team LGSG

konausitn

Okay...Vote switch. I kinda talked myself into it with that. Qrow x2  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 am
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Lol nice work,guess we gotta just wait for kon now then we're good,just wanna get all the votes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:28 am
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Lol nice work,guess we gotta just wait for kon now then we're good,just wanna get all the votes

Psssh. My vote counts for two cause I control half the team! razz  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 am
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Psssh. My vote counts for two cause I control half the team! razz

True  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas