Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:43 pm
Eridia was... full of herself. Like always. She carried around her robotic skull as if it was a mere decoration on her head and walked with an air of confidence, power and specially sophistication. In her stay, besides doing military work, she trained and beat up a few lowbloods who had gotten on her nerves. "It's not like they didn't deserve it, jeez." She said to no one in particular.

Even if she wasn't promoted (yet, she'd make sure to impress Frossa at some point), Eridia still wanted to come off as strong, demanding and spiteful of incompetence. How she'd do that? Probably kicking a** in space and on Alternia. All while keeping an eye on her businesses. Still... there had to be another way! An easier one, maybe rounding up enough trolls to see how marvelous she was? Or perhaps training a few would make everyone see just how amazing she was.

If only she could find someone to take under her wing! Frossa didn't need her anymore, she had grown, she'd bloomed.... Seriously, she missed having to teach her things...

Buzzwulf
hope this is enough for you to tag back! tell me if otherwise!!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:51 pm
Quella roamed the halls, ears pricked, senses alert and on fire. She was hunting. She skulked up and down the pathways of the space elevator, avoiding larger trolls and sending frightful glances at smaller ones, who wisely scurried out of her way. She had no time for them. She had prey on her mind.

Quella was hunting.

She was hunting snacks.

Sniff. Snifsnifsniff. Oh yeah. She'd been introduced to the glory of alternian pastry in the ground control waiting room, and it was by far her favorite thing about leaving the woods so far. She'd eaten honey before, but she was always a little worried about running into the myriad of beasts that tended to go looking for it, so she tried to stay away for the most part. But in a city? Or the space tower?

Sugar as far as the eye could see. Candy and sweets and creams and chocolate and caffeinated bean beverages and Quella loved all of it. And she could smell something nearby. She closed her eyes for a second, and just followed her sniffnode. Oh yes, something smelled just heavenly.

BONK.

Quella collided headfirst into what she was pretty sure was a post. Well, if posts wore dresses. So not a post then. Her eyes slowly skirted up the huge purpleblood that she'd run square into until they met her furious, commanding eyes. Quella slowly got down on her haunches, ready to spring. The purpleblood was big, but she didn't look so tough. Quella was pretty sure she could take her.

"You know..." Quella drawled, trying to sound like she wasn't intimidated. "If you don't want people to bump into you, maybe you shouldn't smell so sweet. Ever think of that?"

ImaginationsParadise
I hearby give wanda permission to GM humiliating my silly arrogant child however she sees fit without doing undue harm. Kids shouldn't pick fights w/ teens :/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Someone had bumped into her and the highblood stopped her tracks to look for the fool who had dared to bump into her! How dare they, so rude! Eridia looked around and saw no one within her usual eye level but then the troll had spoken up and made her even more confused. She blinked several times before looking down. Her eyes locked with the child before her with a very perplexed look. What did she have here? A Child, not only that, a BLUEBLOOD. “Ah, kids. You gotta love them. I adore children, really. A little salt, a squeeze of lemon--perfect.”

Really now? Amazing. Why did this kept happening to her? Why was she a blueblood magnet? She didn't even attract good natured and feeble bluebloods-- noooo, all she did was find herself in the company of blue colored arrogance. I could so cull her right now. Eridia thought. But instead... She chuckled at her comment.

"AW, WHAT A CUTE LIL' THING CALLING ME, Eridia Tsifer, SWEET!" She squealed as loud as she could, clasping her hands together to appear amiable. "SUCH A CUTE SIGHT YES! A child like any other, complimenting my glorious scent." The highblood bopped the child's sniffnode and tightly pinched Quella's cheeks as she amiable smile shifted into a twisted one. Her daggers were strapped on her wrists like always but having her arms exposed, plus the proximity she was at, Eridia could easily cut Quella. So struggling wasn't really a wise option here. Just a little twist of her wrists and -- STAB. Such a funny thought. Her eyes scanned this child, looking for details that might tell here where his child was even raised to talk so rudely.

"Let me tell you somethin', somethin' sweetie pie. I can smell like whatever I want! You know why? Because IIII'm a purpleblood! And also, I like smelling like frosting and no one will take that away from me. EVER." Eridia muttered through her teeth. Signing up to the military forced her into a uniform, she was sure as hell that she would still smell nice throughout her missions. "Understood?"

It would've been easy to walk away from this child and the possible aggression, but one thing she also enjoyed was violence. So Eridia picked Quella up and dragged her along with her. "Come with me, let's have a nice chat. You and I! I hope you are not afraid of heights sweetie, not that I care, I would loooove to DROP you right about now." Eridia giggled.

“No sight so sad as that of a naughty child,"
she began, twirling a bit as she walked. "Especially a naughty little girl. You've got a lot of nerves to talk to me in that tone. What's your name?"

Buzzwulf
hope this is ok!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm
As soon as the purpleblood -Eridia- grabbed her hand, every single one of Quella's senses was switched on, nearly painfully alert. They all screamed DANGER. Quella felt like... prey. "Uh", she responded, dumbly. The purpleblood was so fast! Fast and strong and really really scary. It was like Quella had snapped at an Alpha unintentionally, and now was getting soundly thrashed for it. Except she wasn't even hurting her! Just the threat was enough. She shouldn't have been picking fight, especially with the larger trolls. She wouldn't really... eat her? Would she? Quella shuddered.

"I'm uh... Quella. Fehtan. Quella Fehtan."
She twisted just a bit in the purpleblood's grasp and her cruel claws tightened. Quella cut that out real quick. That was good good way to get stabbed. A twig fell from Quella's beautiful braids, remnants of the bushes she'd run through on the way to the space tower. Quella tried to screw up what little nerves she had left, desperate to get out of the purpleblood's grasp.

"I was just looking for the snack table! Maybe we could, uh... Maybe we could try and find it together? And you can have my snacks!" Quella was not, in fact, afraid of heights, but suddenly she was VERY afraid of Eridia. Where was Akurra when she needed him? Probably in the housing areas, making trouble with all the other lusii. Just like always, Quella was on her own until she could get to him. The blueblood tried desperately to get her feet under her so she could bolt just as soon as Eridia's pressure let up even a little.

ImaginationsParadise
Quella quickly began to learn the downsides of being raised by wolves.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:11 pm
"Hmmmm, Quella Fehtan..." She mumbled and then snapped her fingers pretending she had heard the name. "Ah!" Eridia exclaimed with her biggest smile. "Never heard of you."

The highblood chuckled some at her own joke before taking notice of something falling off the blueblood's hair. A twig? She stared at it for a few seconds before directing her attention back at the child. "I probably haven't pulled all the leaves and twigs out of my hair..." She mumbled once again, remembering her good old times hiding in the bushes and pranking and overall being the princess of the NHC park bushes.

Then she mentioned she had been looking for the snacks and even -kindly- offered some to her! What a nice kid with good manners! "OOOOH! That sounds divine! I know just where the snacks are!" That being said, Eridia dragged the child with her to the nearest snack table and kept the other close. No way she was letting her go now! After all, triple servings sounded as good as hell. It wasn't that hard to ask for doubles thanks to her rank, but the staff always tried to deny her of more sweets.

"I'll be sitting riiight here waiting for MY sweets, kay sweetie?" If Quella thought of running away, Eridia would run after her surely.

Buzzwulf
enjoy this ridiculous porbleblood razz

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm
Off-balance, Quella wasn't quite sure how to respond to the huge purpleblood. She didn't even know the girl's name, much less what she wanted, but she seemed like she was clearly pretty up there in the pack echelons, so Quella figured she'd just act as though Eridia was Akurra. That had worked pretty well so far for the blueblood, and while her lusus tended to get annoyed with her antics, she knew he was a bit softy at heart. That seemed distinctly less likely with Eridia, but Quella wasn't one to back down from a challenge- even if that challenge was learning everything she could from a clearly superior opponent. She'd beat the purpleblood eventually, but she could be... patient.

Ugh. That sounded boring.

With an idea of what was going on at last, Quella gave a satisfied grin. "Leave it to me!" she shouted, scampering off to the snack table where trolls were circling like carrion birds. Besides, she'd been after sweets anyway in the first place. If the purpleblood wanted to gorge herself on all these pastries, Quella was just happy to get the few she'd been wanting anyway.

The table was stocked with all sorts of confections and sweets, pretty much none of which Quella recognized. They were shiny and sticky and colorful though, and Quella couldn't wait to stick them all in her protein chute. the blueblood glanced around quickly. Well. Lots of trolls were looking right at her. If she wanted to sneak some snacks away, she'd have to be pretty sneaky about it.

Something... sneaky. Something... underhanded. Something... tricky.

Quella shrugged and threw a plate across the room.

Everyone turned around at the huge shatter, and Quella grabbed a couple platters off the table in the confusion. Then Quella yelled "Food Fight!" and the entire half of the room exploded into cake and ice cream flying through the air. Quella managed to get a slice of pie off into the face of a particularly prissy-looking tealblood. She ducked under some flying custard and found Eridia at her table. The blueblood put down the huge platters stacked high with goodies. They wobbled a little bit, treats stacked worryingly high.

"There we are," the blueblood said, grinning. "That wasn't so hard! Now what's next?"

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:32 pm
Eridia watched Quella's every move, being observant of the child's movements and mannerisms. Was she raised in the wild or something? It seemed so. Why else would she be taking so many sweets! The highblood wondered how the child would get away with it all? "Probably in a lame way." She snickered until... a food fight started.

Her eyes widened as chaos broke loose. The food flying around and hitting trolls... It was amazing. It was something she would have done at her age Quella came back with two plates filled with sweets, Eridia's eyes remained unchanged. This was a promising child. Her gut screamed so!

A smile crept on Eridia's face as she took a pastry off her plate, looking at her well earned treat before looking back at the child. "Impressive, I must say."

"Not good enough though."
She laughed, while she ate her sweets.

"Bet I can eat these faster than you, as I am so talented and swift and capable of great things. Unlike you."

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:01 am
Quella stuck out her tongue at the huge highblood. She was just like Akurra after all! Had a nasty bark, but Quella could tell she was pushing her, trying to see what she was capable of. Quella loved it. She tucked into a sweet bun before Eridia had even finished her last sentence, devouring it like a scalebeast attacking an entire swarm of featherherd. "You talk the talk, you better be able to back it up" she managed to get out around a mouthful of pastry cream. she grabbed another bun, bit it in half, and slurped out the insides like it was a tasty crunchy grub.

The blueblood was just tucking into a big piece of cake with some delicious little crunchy bits when she felt something wet and heavy hit the back of her thinkpan. The momentum kept her nugbone moving forward, and she could feel her face squish against the delicious cake, now ruined. A casualty of the very same war she'd started. Quella lifted herself out of the pastry, face covered entirely in frosting.

"Oh, that is IT."

Contest entirely forgotten, Quella jumped onto her seat, handful of cake in one hand and heavy chunk of croquembouche in the other. Well-armed for the task at hand. The offender was easy to spot, hefting another piece of pie for a poorly-considered throw. Quella sprang from her chair like a cat, taking the pie right in a forearm. She whipped her arm forward, and the croquembouche took the unlucky orangeblood right in his stupid, dumb stomach. He went down like a sack of potatoes, the wind thoroughly knocked out of him.

It wasn't enough.

Quella had to conquer.

She dashed forward through the tables, grabbing an empty platter as she sprinted towards the unlucky troll. The blueblood used the platter like a shield, slapping aside a pair of scoops of ice cream that came dangerously close. She ducked under a flying banana a second later, then caught another scoop on her platter as she came to the orangeblood catching his breath. That had been the full split.

"Pray to whatever gods you worship, buddy"
Quella said as she kneeled down over him. A quiet fell over the room, an odd lull as Quella raised her fist over her head.

Then she brought down her entire handful of cake and rubbed it right into orangeblood's face. He wriggled like a wiggler, but she didn't let him go until she'd worked it in nice and deep, into his snotnub and hair. The hapless troll groaned as she batted away his hands and rubbed the cake in even deeper, then he sagged back, defeated. Quella stood over him, lifted her arms, and howled as loud as she could, crying her victory to the sky and anyone else foolish enough to challenge her. There was another moment of silence.

Then a piece of cake came whistling out of the gloom, slapping into the back of Quella's jerkin. Then another caught her in a hand. Another. It became a steady rain, then a monsoon.

It took Quella a good five minutes to drag herself back to the table Eridia was at, frosting covering every inch of the blueblood. She didn't like to admit defeat, but... She couldn't fight all of them. Yet. Quella dragged herself back onto her chair, leaving behind a streak of icing behind her, only to see two entirely empty trays. Eridia had eaten it all while she was fighting.

Loss was a bitter pill.

"Aw man." Quella said, crestfallen. She picked a bit of frosting from her chest with a finger, sucked on it. "I guess you win?"

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:34 pm
Dumb. She was also very dumb. If not, Quella would have thought twice before leaving Eridia alone with these piles of sugary sweets. Eridia couldn't stop laughing at everything. Watching the little blueblood participate in the very war of her making and failing at it.

Once Eridia was done with her plate, she started eating Quella's treats just for the thrill of taking candy from grubs. The lavender blood quieted down, trying to resist laughing oh so greatly once more. She failed. "Oh my goodness gracious!" She wiped a tear from her eyes. "You are covered entirely in icing! Oh gog, this night couldn't get any better!" She banged the table with her hands, body shaking as she couldn't stop laughing.

"You have a lot to learn child. A lot. If you ever want to become better than," She gestured the child with her hand and a giddy smile. "That. You need proper guidance and, I'll kindly offer it to you."

"What do you say?"

Buzzwulf
ouo /

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella was fuming under the coating of icing. Didn't the purpleblood understand that her reputation had been at stake? She HAD to go smash that wiggler's face into cake, otherwise everyone at the party would have thought she was weak. Useless. But the highblood had gone ahead and eaten all her stuff anyway.

She stuck out her jaw and squared up her shoulders, bringing herself to attention. Clearly, Eridia was the alpha. There wasn't a single spot of pastry on her. And Quella wanted to be near the alpha, to learn from her and challenge her and take her spot when she was old and weak. "Alright," the blueblood said, wiping some icing from her face with a plop. "You show me how all this works and I'll be your pupil or whatever." She sniffed deeply, trying to clear cake from her inhalation chutes. No such luck.

She wiped more icing from her face with a napkin from the table, wondering what exactly she'd gotten herself into. Probably nothing good.

ImaginationsParadise
Fin, unless you've got something you'd like to add.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games