=>[META] Elidae Bonbon's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

With a very well lit glow by multiple strings of paper lanterns hung from each wall and the light scent of vanilla, Sergeant Bonbon's office is warm and welcoming.

On her desk are multiple, personalized file organizers and cups containing multi-colored pens, highlighters, and an assortment of decorated office tools. There are also bottles of nail polish, a make up bag spilling its contents, and a large jar full of small, paper stars. There's somewhat of a disarray of paperwork spread across the desk in front of her chair, but in organized piles that can be distinguished. Behind her desk is a large bulletin board with multiple notes written in bubbly handwriting, a picture of herself and a very recognizable greenblood, and an uncanny amount of motivational posters tacked on. There are more littered around the office.

To the right is a small shelf holding multiple books on first-aid, military basics, and combat tactics, however it also contains an assortment of beauty orientated books and handmade scrapbooks. Besides the shelf is a box full of miscellaneous items that have yet to be put out. To the left is a small coffee table. There is a plethora of magazines to choose from- most pertaining to troll beauty, fashion, and celebrity gossip. There is also a small bowl of individually wrapped candies in fruity colors. Directly center and against the wall is a mini pod hot beverage brewing machine system, where an assortment of flavors of pods are placed beside for guests to choose from. Stationed on either side of the table are two comfortable-appearing chairs; on one is a white, fluffy pillow perfect for cuddling, and on the other is a gold and black sequined pillow. It has a smiley face drawn on it.

Directly across her desk to the side of the door is a dart board with half a pair of shears stabbed directly center; a few others are scattered around the board. One is lodged half-way in the wall beside it.

If this is your first time visiting:
"Oops!!" As you enter through the door, a scissor blade zooms past your head and sticks into the doorframe. The yellowblood looks just as surprised as you are and then stands from her desk with haste, greeting you with enthusiasm. She might be trying to distract from nearly causing an accident.

"Oh my gosh, hello! You're here!" Elidae chirps, immediately gesturing for you to come inside fully. She gives you a bright, welcoming grin. "Wait- was I expecting you? I don't remember- uh- Newly promoted- Sergeant Elidae Bonbon here, pleasure to meet you! How are you? How can I help? Would you like some coffee? Tea? Or candy?" She points at her mini pod beverage brewing system and the bowl of sweets. "Oh! If you're here to drop off a mission report for Captain Vidari, I can take that right away! If you have a complaint about the Captain- not sure I can help you there, but I can try!" Elidae claps together her hands and her eyes widen.

As she waits and listens to your response, her gaze continuously flickers between your hair and just a little bit above your lookstubs. She suddenly makes an indescribable face and then folds one arm under her other arm's elbow. Putting a finger to her lip, she stares just a bit longer, before smiling back at you politely.

If this is your first time visiting and Elidae personally knows you:
(You can use the same scissor throwing prompt as above and/or quote blackbird cake!)

OOC:
This office can be accessed if your troll has come from either conveyor!
If you'd like to talk with Elidae, please quote blackbird cake.

Quote:
This room is where all team leaders under Captain Kursha Vidari can report after their mission. Simply post your troll arriving with their verbal or written report, and use the google form link below. If a report is not given in here and in the doc, the entire ship exploration will not be counted for meta rewards!

=>Submit form report.

Rp reply to reports can be done here but is not required for meta rewards.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:51 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara looked to her right, then to her left, making sure the coast was clear. She was decked out in her (stolen) military outfit with a suspicious box in her hands. She shifted from foot to foot, frowning at the box and the door. All she had to do was drop the box, knock on the door, and then make a run for it. Easy, simple even!

Chiara took a deep breath, placed the box on the ground, knocked on the door, and booked it.

Inside the box was a bouquet, with a black symbol on the tag.

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 am
Nucleo still wasn't sure what had happened to Elidae and hadn't managed to speak with her alone to ask. With the missions now he wasn't sure she'd have time, especially since he'd heard she'd been promoted. The greenblood didn't know how to feel about it. He was happy for her success, he truly was! He was also just worried, she was going to be thrust into more dangerous situations in the military. Elidae was a strong troll, he knew she would manage. It was just hard to stomach when someone you card about might end up in trouble.

He'd seen some dark things on the ships so far that made him feel the need to check in on the people he loved. It was silly, he knew, but would make him feel a lot better. Yet when he finally reached the door and lifted his hand to knock, he paused.

Was he presuming too much?

The more he thought about it, this was so random- so awkward. Who did he think he was, trying to swoop in and 'check on her'? Flushing as he wondered if he'd assumed too much of their relationship, the greenblood stepped backwards. It wasn't like he'd done a good job coming to see her earlier. There'd been plenty of opportunities and yet he'd failed. What kind of friend was that? But he'd brought this thing and- augh what should he do with it? Footsteps down the corridor pushed him into action.

Ditching the gift on the floor outside her door, he hurried away and disappeared back into the main hallway, leaving behind a small potted moon lily of the valley.

blackbird cake
Attached is a note: A flower that wilts can still bloom again next sweep.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 pm
News of the promotion had slowly rippled through the ranks. First through the military and then to the volunteers. Not everyone had or would pay attention to the military climbing that the officers were doing but one particular jadeblood had been eagerly listening for gossip. Especially about a special yellowblood serving under a slightly terrifying greenblood. Amonee had taken an entire 24 hours the next night to put together a masterpiece to celebrate.

After all, Elidae Bonbon deserved the very best.

"Excuse me, is anyone in?" The door to her office burst open without waiting for an answer. Amonee clutched a picture frame under his arm and brightened at the sight of the room. It was bubbly and warm, full of colors and sweetness just like her. The scissors thrown about the room were a nice touch too for a military officer. One had to showcase their fighting prowess after all.

"Congratulations, Elidae! You're a sergeant, I am so proud!" His eyes were shining with admiration and he flushed at the sight of her dressed up in her impressive uniform. A sparkly badge decorated her chest and designated her rank. He wanted to cry, he was so happy. But first, he had to deliver his gift.

"I wanted to bring you a gift to break in the new office. I hope you don't mind." He laid the frame down on her desk for her to see. It had taken him much longer than normal to paint it since he could not leave the tower to study a reference. But it was all he could think about when he thought of Elidae. Large vibrant sunny petals with a cozier darker center, drifting whimsically in the wind. And after some of the cold traumatic things they all had seen on the ships above, the warmth of his loved ones had kept him going. Maybe this would help her, even slightly.

User Image

blackbird cake

Yamashii

Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas