Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Newest anime you've watched?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Infernal_Abyss_X

Crew

Tasty Fox

8,725 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:15 am
Hey everyone! I am crew member Dark.

I wanted to ask what anime everyone has watched recently and what they thought. I would say my most recent anime would be the Darker than Black series. I really liked it. I love the main character and I'm not going to spoil why because I want everyone to watch it. I'm in a group for video games and they play Minecraft with the SkyFactory mod and I decided to join them last night but I hadn't played Minecraft in like years and I didn't want the default skin so I decided to change it to the main character of Darker than Black who I guess is called Hai. I swear they're saying "Hey" when they are talking to him and it's so hard to distinguish between the two words... Anyways! It's like a science fiction/modern day setting with some good action scenes. I sugggest it to everyone who is willing to try it. Let me know what you guys have watch and if you would suggest it for others to watch or not!

Make sure you get a good daily dose of anime for your sake!
-Dark  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 am
The newest Anime series that I have watched is called "Guilty Crown". If you like a mix of Science Fiction and Post Apocalypse World Anime check this one out. The series also reminds me some of Code Geass where one person has the chance to change the World.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

X_Infernal_Abyss_X

Crew

Tasty Fox

8,725 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 am
Updating!

So I know there's a TON of animes to watch but I've gotten into The Ancient Magus' Bride recently and I absolutely love it! It's a must watch. I don't really watch subbed since I like hearing the show in english instead of Japanese and having to read the subtitles and try to watch the show. I'm waiting for episode 13 to released in dubbed and I really hope there's a season 2. Anyways... Good anime, you should try watching it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:07 am
The newest one I've watched, well currently watching, is The Ancient Magus Bride. I'm also currently watching Baruto and Clover are the two other new ones I'm watching. I'm also rewatching Fairy Tail for all the feels.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 pm
Pop Team Epic. It's indescribably, wonderfully bizarre. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:13 am
angelmage99
The newest one I've watched, well currently watching, is The Ancient Magus Bride. I'm also currently watching Baruto and Clover are the two other new ones I'm watching. I'm also rewatching Fairy Tail for all the feels.

Fairy Tail is one of my all time favorite Anime series. I happen to own an 8 inch tall model of Lucy and an 8 inch tall model of Natsu. The best thing about the Fairy Tail series is that I first learned about it from Members of our Guild!! That makes watching the series even more special knowing that other members of our guild like it a lot too!!  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

nena_sakura

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:01 pm
the newest anime i am currently watching...
3nodding

Cardcaptor Sakura : Clear Cards heart

How to Keep a Mummy

Gakuen Baby Sitters

All three series are adorable whee

+ Boruto  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 pm
smithers456
angelmage99

Fairy Tail is one of my all time favorite Anime series. I happen to own an 8 inch tall model of Lucy and an 8 inch tall model of Natsu. The best thing about the Fairy Tail series is that I first learned about it from Members of our Guild!! That makes watching the series even more special knowing that other members of our guild like it a lot too!!

My favorite character is Mirajane. I'm going to be cosplaying her at Sakura con and I'll also be hosting the Fairy Tail photo shoot.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:58 am
angelmage99
smithers456
angelmage99

My favorite character is Mirajane. I'm going to be cosplaying her at Sakura con and I'll also be hosting the Fairy Tail photo shoot.

Wish I could be there smile Have Fun  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:33 am
newest anime i've picked up on was devilman crybaby. and good god, the feels crying crying crying the animation was super shitty at times but my favorite thing about it were the fight scenes and their creative take on demons. honestly one of my top faves, would recommend it to anyone! it's on netflix (:  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:36 am
X_Infernal_Darkness_X

angelmage99

ancient magus bride!!! love this one a lot too, it's so heart warming and exciting! i had to start reading the manga because i couldn't wait for the next episodes... and now i can't wait for the next chapters to release ;_; i really enjoy the artwork in the manga too!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:48 am
The newest animes I'm watching now are:

- Dragon Ball Super
- Citrus
- Card Captor Sakura Clear Card Hen
- Toji no Miko
- Violet Evergarden

Plus I'm watching a not so new anime, "Arata Kangatari" recently.  

Cute Apple Pie-chan

Friendly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:32 pm
Snort Like A Pig
X_Infernal_Darkness_X

angelmage99

ancient magus bride!!! love this one a lot too, it's so heart warming and exciting! i had to start reading the manga because i couldn't wait for the next episodes... and now i can't wait for the next chapters to release ;_; i really enjoy the artwork in the manga too!

It was totally cute. I usually only watch shojo's to take a break from Action animes, but it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:35 pm
My current ones are:

Food Wars
Black Clover

and I'm waiting for the next seasons of:
My Hero Academia
Golden Kamuy
Dr. Stone  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points