Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:52 pm
Haru Yates

(It's fine, gives me more time to work on the TTRPG(only about 100 spells left(need to update what is here....)))
*The knights move follows a bit, alex starts to circle around to the other end of the arena*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:58 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

(It's fine, gives me more time to work on the TTRPG(only about 100 spells left(need to update what is here....)))
*The knights move follows a bit, alex starts to circle around to the other end of the arena*

Shiki: ... Alright. If you aren't going to bring the fight to me then I'll just have to go to you! *dashes towards the enemy that's most in front of him, planning to punch with his right*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:23 pm
Haru Yates

*the shield knight jumps forward and covers the sword knight leaving only 1 sword exposed, but because the right is the ghost hand nothing happens and the 2 take the hit and fall over*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 pm
Xa44

Shiki pauses and looks at his hand. "Man, I just can't seem to get used to that," he says wryly.

[Yeah, I know, I'm hopeless. sweatdrop And I'm still not done with Persona. emotion_facepalm ]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:13 pm
Haru Yates

(Witch one? I have only played 3 fes but it's probably one of my favorite games)
*the knights just get up and run to the end of the ring declaring a surrender. the party is given 20G*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Witch one? I have only played 3 fes but it's probably one of my favorite games)
*the knights just get up and run to the end of the ring declaring a surrender. the party is given 20G*

Shiki, looking surprised, scratches his head. "Well that was easier than expected."

[I played P3FES, (didn't bother with "the answer" portion though. I got mad at it), and I played P4. I started P5, but this time I'm using an answer guide! Still, I'll probably be offline a lot because I got a lot of stuff I need to catch up on... (That, and work...) Sorry in advance!]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:14 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: yeah it's almost like some outside force is trying to help us speed up our adventure  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:08 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: yeah it's almost like some outside force is trying to help us speed up our adventure

Shiki: Well, it is kinda long, but doesn't that usually just mean a bigger reward?
Kengo: *nudges Shiki* This isn't a video game. You probably won't find treasure at the end of all this.
Shiki: *pouty-face* Kill-joy.
Kengo: So when is the next round?
Shiki: *chears up* Yeah! Who's next?!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: I know just as much as you all but maybe we could check out around the town here first, we have all this G so might as well use it
Tona: isn't the reason we're here to get treasure*looks at shikis arm*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:53 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: I know just as much as you all but maybe we could check out around the town here first, we have all this G so might as well use it
Tona: isn't the reason we're here to get treasure*looks at shikis arms*

Kengo: *looks at Shiki*
Shiki: *looks at Kengo*
Both: *looks at Tona*
Shiki: "We were looking to get Lex back, right? Along with our original stuff? I'm up for looking around town." *Assumes a casual pose*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:32 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: right, normally I would say we should check outside the town a biylt, but for now think it would be better if we just stay within the walls, so... maybe take a walk down to the coast and make our way inland  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:53 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: right, normally I would say we should check outside the town a biylt, but for now think it would be better if we just stay within the walls, so... maybe take a walk down to the coast and make our way inland

Kengo: *nods thoughtfully* Sounds like a good idea…

Shiki: But what about the celebration?

Kengo: Celebration?

Shiki: Yeah! Ya know, for winning?

Kengo: *stares at Shiki*

Shiki: Don't they have some sort of banquet after the tournament in honor of the victors?

Kengo: Um, no? Not normally…

Shiki: Oh. *(ರ╭╮ರ)*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 pm
Haru Yates

*moving to the coast you see that this part of town seems to be inhabited by the lower class, most houses don't have windows and the people seem to have the entire family home leading you to assume by the time of day that they don't have a full time job*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:08 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

*moving to the coast you see that this part of town seems to be inhabited by the lower class, most houses don't have windows and the people seem to have the entire family home leading you to assume by the time of day that they don't have a full time job*

Kengo: *looking around* …the slums?

Shiki: *also looking around* This place is sad, Kengo. Like, really sad. It's a coastal town and nobody's fishing. I wonder why? *Places his finger under his chin in thought*

Kengo: *shrugs* I'm more curious about the lack of windows; are they just lacking skills, or are they hiding something?

Shiki: Kengo, don't be so paranoid. It's probably just easier to keep out bugs this way. Ha ha. Kidding, of course. What do you think, Alex? Tona?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash