Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:29 pm
Haru Yates

*one of the 4 thiefs runs up and holds up a small shield, the other 3 stay a bit behind him*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:47 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

*one of the 4 thieves runs up and holds up a small shield, the other 3 stay a bit behind him*

[Is he attacking with the shield? (like a shield bash?)]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:05 pm
Haru Yates

(Nope, he is just standing in the middle of the ring with his shield up)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:25 pm
Xa44

[K.]

Shiki: "All right! Alex, stop me if we aren't supposed to start yet!" *[if Alex doesn't stop him] runs forward and-* "HA!" *-slams into the shield with a powerful kick to knock the thief with the shield backwards into the other thieves like a bowling ball hitting bowling pins*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:42 pm
Haru Yates

*the shield thief tumbles over and the guy with 2 daggers behind him, the other 2 jump to the side and try to attack shiki from bolth ends, tona puts up a shield to block bolth attacks, alex jumps to the left in front of shiki and gets ready for another attack*
Alex: sorry but I don't think I'll be able to go on the offensive...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:43 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

*the shield thief tumbles over and the guy with 2 daggers behind him, the other 2 jump to the side and try to attack shiki from bolth ends, tona puts up a shield to block bolth attacks, alex jumps to the left in front of shiki and gets ready for another attack*
Alex: sorry but I don't think I'll be able to go on the offensive...

Shiki: *amused* Ehhhhh?~ You can't attack?

Kengo: *appears confused, if not startled by this news* WHAT? [apparently he heard that.]

Shiki: *hasn't stopped grinning yet* That's fine. Just cover me. *Attacks the closest enemy with a charging punch (his fists changing to resemble claws as his armor hardens on his arms and legs)*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:52 pm
Haru Yates

*the thief to the right gets hit by the punch directly and seems heavily injured, the 2 on the ground get up*
Alex: it's not that big of a deal I just forgot how to punch*the thief on the left trys to attack alex from an ice pick grip, alex grabs the thiefs hand just below the dagger* but that doesn't mean *alex closes in and pushes up on the thiefs elbow locking him up completely* I forgot how to fight
*tona walks follows to be closer to the group*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:09 am
Xa44

Kengo: *Keeps close to Tona*

Shiki: *acting casually, teasing Alex* You must be going senile, Alex~ It's simple; just form a fist and hit something with it. Here, I'll show you! *dashes towards one of the two that had just stood up with his fist raised to punch (whichever is closer to him)* Like so! *throws his punch*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:40 am
Haru Yates
Xa44

Shiki: *acting casually, teasing Alex* You must be going senile, Alex~ It's simple; just form a fist and hit something with it. Here, I'll show you! *dashes towards one of the two that had just stood up with his fist raised to punch (whichever is closer to him)* Like so! *throws his punch*

(witch hand)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:30 am
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44

(witch hand)

[Is "witch hand" what you call Shiki's ghost hand? Because if so, then yeah, he may have accidentally punched with that. "Oops."]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:20 pm
Haru Yates

[Is "witch hand" what you call Shiki's ghost hand? Because if so, then yeah, he may have accidentally punched with that. "Oops."]

(typos...)
*the thief trys to parry the attack with 1 of his 2 daggers but it passes through the hand as if it was air, the thief falls over again*
alex: not sure I could do that...*throws the thief over his shoulder, after a second he gets up holding up his hands running to the side of the arena*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:58 pm
Xa44
*the thief tries to parry the attack with 1 of his 2 daggers but it passes through the hand as if it was air, the thief falls over again*
Alex: not sure I could do that...*throws the thief over his shoulder, after a second he gets up holding up his hands running to the side of the arena*

Shiki: *looking at his hand* Well, stuff going through my hand is not normally part of the punch. Hm? *Sees Alex running to the side of the Arena; without being completely oblivious of what's happening around him* Haah? Whare are you going?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm
Haru Yates

(The thief was running)
*the thief with 1 dagger runs up and trys to stab kengo, the shield thief moves to be closer to the 1 dagger thief*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:01 am
Xa44

Kengo: ! *attempts to dodge (side-step), taking the enemy by the wrist if he's able and pulling him forward, then pushing him from behind*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:56 am
Haru Yates

*the thief falls on the ground*
*the shield thief helf the guy that just fell back up*
*the thief with 2 daggers trys to attack shiki, tona blocks the attack, then she falls over*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff