Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:56 pm
Haru Yates

@Xa44: If Kengo's spells really do all that basic manipulation stuff that you said they do, then the magic he has obtained may be much more useful than expected.]

Kengo: *nods* In that case, I'll go and reload. *thinking that he'd better check on his bike anyways [he's got spare magazines in his bike.], gets up and leaves to find his bike.*

(Felt like you would use a tool like that in a lot of ways and it complemented well with the character because without his gun he is just a normal man(that's why timmy took it at the start it was ForShAdOwInG))

Alex:might as well tagalog
Tona:kk.*alex leaves*so... shiki, what was your childhood like  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:29 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

@Xa44: If Kengo's spells really do all that basic manipulation stuff that you said they do, then the magic he has obtained may be much more useful than expected.]

Kengo: *nods* In that case, I'll go and reload. *thinking that he'd better check on his bike anyways [he's got spare magazines in his bike.], gets up and leaves to find his bike.*

(Felt like you would use a tool like that in a lot of ways and it complemented well with the character because without his gun he is just a normal man(that's why timmy took it at the start it was ForShAdOwInG))

Alex:might as well tagalog
Tona:kk.*alex leaves*so... shiki, what was your childhood like

Shiki: Huh? Oh, it wasn't anything all that special. I'd be tutored about laws and society, math, traditions, self-defense, history... boring stuff. Well, self-defense was more like warrior training, so that wasn't all that dull. I tried to ditch most of my tutors and avoid studies whenever I could. I didn't want to read about the world, I wanted to experience it! But I wasn't supposed to leave the palace--or the capital for that matter. I'd managed to sneak out of the palace every once in a while, but they'd always find me within a few hours. They'd freak out on me for it too; something about others wanting me dead to be next in line for the throne. *pauses* Actually, not many people even knew my face outside of the palace. The only thing my people really knew about me was my reputation for being a reckless and irresponsible 'idiot prince', plus the occasional rumor about untraditional or blasphemous things I might have done or said. Then again, they were just as surprised to hear that I didn't want to choose a wife from a batch of presented female suitors. *chuckles* You can imagine how shocked my people were when I finally returned home with a human hunter at my side, ha ha! They were livid! *laughs* Not sure if that answered your question or not though. I was pretty much given everything on a silver platter, so nothing was truly a challenge for me. Well, there was that time where my uncle tried to dispute my birthright to inherit the throne. Things like that are usually resolved through combat, so I ...incapacitated him. *nods as if he picked the right word after all* He never objected to my being next in line again! Although his wife kinda hates me now.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:55 pm
Haru Yates

Tona: yeah basically, was just thinking how strangely similar our pasts are when you really think about it, and you actually choose your spouse?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:26 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona: yeah basically, was just thinking how strangely similar our pasts are when you really think about it, and you actually choose your spouse?

Shiki: *laughs* I did! It was love at first sight with my Angel! That's her name. Angel. Although she still plays hard to get. *sits up* What was your childhood like? You weren't allowed to explore much either?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:17 am
Haru Yates

Tona:I never really left home, I got whatever I wanted for the most part but I never really had a strong connection with my family, actually I feel like I was treated as an object sometimes, you know?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:05 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:I never really left home, I got whatever I wanted for the most part but I never really had a strong connection with my family, actually I feel like I was treated as an object sometimes, you know?

Shiki: Oh yeah? Like a doll, eh? I can kinda relate to that, but I usually just did my own thing regardless of what they told me. I was treated more like a toddler under house arrest. Sometimes they were even afraid to bring me to certain functions where I could damage my family's reputation. It was like, "here's a suit. Fit into it." But I don't conform well. *thinks* I cant say I was entirely close with my parents, but I was never neglected by my father. My mother passed away when I was really young. I do remember her, but I don't remember ever being sad about it either. *realizes how that may have sounded* But I only have fond memories of her! I was never mistreated or anything, she was a wonderful person. My father was really upset over it, but I don't think I fully understood what had happened back then. It was like, life just went on. Although it doesn't really feel like she died. She did, but it's like I know I'll see her again some day. *falls silent as he remembers the days after his mother died, recalling how much of her stuff was removed as if she was never there, and how he argued to keep her room as it was in case she came back to visit.[to this day, her room remains as it was, in case she "visits".]* ... *looks at Tona* What do you think happens when people die?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:38 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:well alex is a literal angel, so we more on to a next life, but how does that work with*thinks for a second* your kind, actually thats kinda strange how most depictions of angels look human, makes you think...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:58 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:well alex is a literal angel, so we more on to a next life, but how does that work with*thinks for a second* your kind, actually thats kinda strange how most depictions of angels look human, makes you think...

Shiki: Uhm, I'm pretty sure the afterlife still works the same way with my race, Tona. confused  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:so are angels a thing on your planet then?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:58 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:so are angels a thing on your planet then?

Shiki: Yeah? Winged beings from heaven, right? *He tilts his head, looking a little confused* We know of them, if that's what you're asking. I can't say I recall ever seeing one, but they are said to act as guardians of souls and messengers of fate to the living.

Edited to fix grammar and typos.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:03 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:so confirmed there is an after life..., wonder what it's like dieing then  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:11 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:so confirmed there is an after life..., wonder what it's like dieing then

Shiki: Eh?! Confirmed how? I mean, I believe that in an afterlife, but I wouldn't say it's confirmed beyond a doubt, Tona! Besides, if the injuries that don't kill you hurt as much as they do, I don't think it's worth finding out what the ones that do kill you feel like! Dying looks really painful, you know?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:18 pm
Haru Yates

Tona: well alex is literally an angel, they don't seem to be a thing that only humans know about, meaning that people from one of our planets had to have learned from the other, or met an angel in the past... so if people become angels by dieing then... let's try killing ourselves!
*alex walks in*
Alex:...uhhh lets not  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:50 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona: well alex is literally an angel, they don't seem to be a thing that only humans know about, meaning that people from one of our planets had to have learned from the other, or met an angel in the past... so if people become angels by dieing then... let's try killing ourselves!
*alex walks in*
Alex:...uhhh lets not

Kengo: *follows Alex into the room, (guns are fully loaded and he's got as many magazines as he can comfortably carry.)* ?
Shiki: *shocked to have heard those words come outta Tona's mouth* ...EH?! Tona, no! That's not how that works! *practically leaps to the edge of the bed, pointing his finger at her as if to scold her while he speaks* Firstly, if I've never seen an angel before! We believe that they don't exist on a our physical plane, so I might never see you again if you did that! Secondly, I don't believe that people become angels. That's something the humans like to say to comfort their young when somebody dies; to make it less sad or something. And I should probably mention that humans arrived on my planet just shy of about 100 years ago, so it's possible that some of our beliefs have been influenced by their beliefs in the long run. *takes a breath and sits back a bit* Personally, my race believes that we continue to protect our descendants after death until we choose to recycle our soul.
Kengo: He means reincarnate.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Haru Yates

Tona: ok then...
Alex: well looks like we're ready, so back into the map  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games