Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Hotel California (Melvin/Ever) Trig! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:42 pm
"Zeke and I talked. He might be aggressive to some, but he seems gentle in that regard to me. He even said he wouldn't so much as leave a scar on a person, so even a consensual bite is out of his roster. Also, you say everyone is flexible, but he seems to be a top only." But that didn't mean Ever could be one or the other with other people.

"And how am I like straight girls?" He said, confused yet offended just by the tone of it.

and be blue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:19 pm
"There were a lot of girls who had a lot of..." He hesitated over that, thinking, some of the teasing going out of him at Melvin's expression. Offense hadn't been his intent, but now that it happened, he couldn't exactly do anything to take it back.

"Of assumptions about how...how things worked..." But it was different with Melvin, at least. He always asked those kinds of probing questions. Ever smoothed a hand over his own face, settling back. "Whatever. Anyway, you're way off about Zeke. I'm pretty sure that if he could leave a permanent mark, he would. Consentually, I mean."

moonkitsune

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:16 am
"I just know that if I walked around with a pair of bondage cuffs on all day, people are going to be lead to assume I'm the one that likes to be tied up. It's a very easy assumption." He said, turning his head slightly to look at him. "You can't argue that."

"As for Zeke, he told me himself. I pushed him to take on the challenge, to really show me what he could do since he tooted his horn, but he seems to like rather rigid in what he does and doesn't do." He looked back up at the ceiling. "He's frustrating as hell and a feather duster in terms of dominating anyone."

and be blue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:18 am
Ever opened his mouth to reply to that, mostly just looking -- well, baffled. And then puzzled, more thoughtful, with his head tipped just a little bit to one side, processing the way that Melvin said that. "...did you hook up with Zeke?"

MoonKitsune

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 am
To this Melvin laughed. "No!" He managed, the laughter already dying out as if hard to keep up. "We just aggrivated the hell out of each other. He said I was more complicated than all if his partners combined. I give him more than a headache than a hard-on it seems. He said he liked the sound of pain and could bite if given consent but when I pushed him to see what he would do, he just got pissed off."

He paused, expression a little sour at the memory. "Said I talked too much."

He continued watching Ever. "Why? Would that bother you? It's not like it will happen. Seems we aren't what the other wants."

and be blue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 am
"No..." But he hesitated again, musing on that, sprawling onto his back, instead. One of his arms was tossed idly up onto the pillow over his head, fingers curled into a few strands of loose hair. It left the bracelet on display -- so he wasn't self-conscious about that, at least.

"You were just speaking with a great deal of confidence about something. Trust me when I say he bites. And bruises. But sometimes I have to push him a bit." His eyes narrowed at that a little, some realization, and he tipped his head to meet Melvin's eyes again.

"I think you're used to a more clinical kind of aggression. You're used to the intent, and the planning, instead of the heat of the moment. Does that make sense to you?"

moonkitsune

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:43 am
"Well if someone says it to you, wouldn't you take it to heart and feel confident in what they said to you directly?" He asked.

"That or it's all a lie and in that case, for what purpose? Was he scared?

At Ever's own assumptions, he shook his head. "No. Not like that. I like knowing what a person is into so I can helo to satisfy their needs. Give them something and stay away from things that make them uncomfortable. If I don't know em or built that trust to know, then even in the moment you have to ask before you spring something new at them and ruin the mood by not checking in. But once you have a starting point then you can go nuts."

He paused, debating with himself. "I like letting go. I think people think the worst of my time with Lawr. We did a lot on the fly. Pushed a lot of the other. To see where the lines were. It was something you either thought about and brought up to try or just wanted to do in the middle of it all. Sometimes we couldn't think at all with the horsemen's influence."

And he knew no one could ever reach that level. Everyone else thought differently. They knew when too far was too far where Lawr didn't. His curiousity could take him anywhere and it was both terrifying and mesmerizing.

"Just because I want to know details doesn't mean I'm stuck to a schedule of expectations and have never trodden off the beaten path. Far from it."

and be blue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 am
"I think...I think the reason we think that about Lawr is because of what we know about Lawr." He was still chewing on it, thinking, trying to put into words a feeling. His eyes on Melvin, and his eyebrows just slightly knitted. This had gone from teasing to deep and Ever wasn't sure what to do with that.

"There's a difference, I think, between wanting to hurt someone...between that and wanting to give someone what they want." He scratched at the back of his head, idly, musing on the subject. "I've been with guys and it wasn't like Zeke. It was about making me feel like s**t, or asserting some kind of power over me, and that was okay at that point in my life, but it's different."

Another little beat. "I have to push. Not a lot, just enough. In a way, I'm doing it, not him -- God, don't tell him I said that."

MoonKitsune

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 am
He sighed. "Yeah. I don't blame people for that. For what he did. For the people he hurt. The ones who never wanted it." And he didn't blame them for what they thought about him as the person who stayed with him for 2 years despite the fact.

"I don't think the guys you were with knew that it wasn't just about them. That both people needed to get something out of it. It's good you can get that with Zeke - even if you have to prod him to be a bit more aggressive. For someone whi gives you bites and bruises - is he afraid of really hurting you?"

Ever seemed to have come from a rough life. Being on the streets. Leaving his home. Being with guys who could care less about his needs and wants and yet him feeling that had been okay at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:03 pm
"No. I don't think he's worried about that. I think he trusts me to say when too much is too much." There, another flicker of a smile, both of Ever's eyebrows raised in a serious kind of way.

"Joke's on him, though, I'm not sure I have that line."

moonkitsune

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm
He had to laugh at that. "He hasn't even reached our limit. I wonder if he even has caught on then that it's just the tip of the iceberg." He ran a hand through his hair at the thought.

"You two must have been through a lot to earn each other's trust."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 pm
"I guess so." He was still smiling at Melvin, in a lopsided sort of way. It was nice to hear him laugh; some of that serious, analytical edge sapped away. It humanized Melvin, in a way.

"...I'm sorry people give you a hard time about your choices. They're just worried, but sometimes that kind of pushing can make things worse, I know..."

moonkitsune

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:16 am
"Only works if you wanna listen. I was pushed all the time. Just didn't want to hear it. When you want something hard enough, you hold onto the rose colored glasses till you go blind." He had hear and seen a lot, but it had taken being kicked out for him to actually change himself. It hadn't even been his choice. That's how bad it had gotten.

Somber, he tried to change the subject. "So any place you haven't visited on leave but want to?"

and be blue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:51 pm
"San Francisco." It was immediate -- because he had been thinking about it, some. Had even discussed it, maybe. He shifted, digging deeper into the bed, and finally let his eyes fall closed. Comfortable, now.

"And I've been to France a couple times, now, but it was always doing other things. Might be nice to just...visit."

MoonKitsune

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 pm
As Ever sank deeper, Melvin slowly was loosing focus. Blue eyes slowly started to close as his voice was more a whisper in the dark.

"Why there?" He muttered.

and be blue

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas