Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Claire Wilson's Flat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:39 pm
Claire Wilson's Flat

This flat is currently rented by Claire Wilson and is located in the charming Rathmines district of Dublin, the capital of Ireland. Recently voted as one of the top places to live in Ireland, Rathmines is experiencing something of a revival as a cool suburban alternative to the city centre. With its own high street and a wealth of cool bars and restaurants as well as brilliant vintage shops you can see why. [1]

The Living Room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The front door opens into the living room of the apartment. Claire decorated it warmly, with some Muggle technology readily available. She has a decent television and a place for her laptop to sit beside her. The couch is comfortable and always available if friends need a place to sleep.

The Kitchen

A small hallways leading to the bedroom and the bathroom divide the kitchen from the dining area. Claire's love of plants led to the decor of the kitchen. She liked the idea of having a little breakfast nook for when she was eating quickly before running out the door. The electric stove also made cooking easy for her.

The Dining Room

On the other side of the kitchen is the small dining area. Claire's love for plants extended here and with the largest access to natural light, this is where she put most of her plants. The table was small enough to fit the room, but large enough if she needed to entertain her family.

The Bed Room

The door across from the bathroom leads into Claire's bedroom, which she decorated rather plainly compared to her bedrooms as a child. A bookcase adorns one wall with some books on plants, some of her school books she still cherishes and a smattering of books she enjoys. More plants also make up the decorum of her bedroom.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:45 pm
Resident(s)

Claire Wilson
| Work | Home | Shopping | Boyfriend's |

Summer II

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:50 pm
Other:

Skippy
Claire's cat Skippy lives in the flat and is a fat, lazy feline who prefers lounging by the window and basking in the sun.

Tintri
Tintri is the owl that belonged to Rider and was her faithful pet at Hogwarts for many years. The owl served Claire after the accident and has a perch at Claire's flat as well.

Muggle Repelling Charm
Because Claire's boyfriend is a Muggle, put a repelling charm on one shelf of her bookcase and puts all her Magical books on that shelf. Any Muggle would be compelled to look anywhere but there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------нσgωαятѕ----αℓυмиα----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire had been working almost nonstop since she established her business in Dublin and truthfully, her mind was frizzed. She needed a break, or she was going to lose her mind. Thankfully, she had a nice boyfriend who lived right here in Dublin with her. Closing up her shop early, Claire checked her phone and saw that her boyfriend was out of class. Ringing him up, she invited him over to her flat, hoping to get a little alone time with her boyfriend and relax a little. Rushing home, she made sure that her flat was Muggle safe; books were tucked in their hidden shelf, wand safely secured in her pocket, her expensive dittany plant concealed in a secret place and all her Hufflepuff memorabilia safely snug in her closet. Nodding, she pulled on her sweatshirt, a little chill running up her spine. She sighed a content little sigh and dropped on the couch to wait for him to get there.

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Claire's Flat
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Claire
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Just a Visit
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what she's got planned

Aindy had been excited for a weekend off for a while. Usually between swim team and schoolwork, he was booked solid. This weekend, however, he promised to get away and spend time with his girlfriend. Maybe she'd be able to relieve some stress too. Talking to her usually helped, anyway. As per the norm, he hopped in his car and drove over to her place, glad she'd moved to Dublin. Much closer of a drive. Once outside her building, he parked and headed in. Outside her door, he straightened his hair and pushed his sunglasses into his curls, then knocked. Maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to get school off his mind for a while.

Summer II

I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴅᴏᴍ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ɪᴛ.
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɪɴ
Bᴇ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ, ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs
Aɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴ
Wᴇʟʟ, I ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ
I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴅᴏᴍ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ɪᴛ
Wɪʟʟ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 pm

When she heard the knock on her door, Claire sprang off the couch and bounded over to the door. She took a moment to compose herself and make it seem like she hadn't been waiting on him to arrive. Then she announced, "Be there in a moment." Counting out to five in her head, she opened the door and smiled at her boyfriend. She stepped into him, sliding her arms around his waist. Then she moved to her tip-toes and planted a kiss on his lips. "I missed you," she said, taking his hand in leading him into the flat.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aindy cocked an eyebrow when Claire said she'd be a moment. What was she doing that required extra time? He shrugged, figuring it was just a girl thing. Luckily, it didn't take long for her to pull open the door. She hurried to wrap her arms around him, then the duo kissed lightly. She pulled him along into her cozy little flat, saying she'd missed him. "Ah've missed yer too, love." He grinned, then pulled her in for a deeper kiss. He truly had missed the girl, between classes, swim, training, and sleep, he simply didn't have time to be terribly social. Luckily, Claire was wonderfully understanding, and didn't mind waiting, so long as they had plenty of time together which, honestly, he had become quite accustomed too as well.

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:54 pm

Once they had snogged a bit, Claire spun happily into her apartment. "So, I'm thinking maybe some Netflix and snuggling on the couch. A little n** in town tonight. Maybe a bathtub swim before bed." She whirled around to look at her boyfriend, her dancer's grace still showing through. "You know, a good, proper relaxing weekend."

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:53 am

Aindy grinned and followed the girl into her flat. She mentioned her plans, and he nodded along. "Dat al' sounds craic, but we might nade somethin' bigger than a tub if you're wantin' ter swim." He grinned, then took a second to lean against the wall by the window. He was all in for a relaxing weekend, but he was pretty sure there wouldn't be too much relaxation with Claire around. The older male put a hand on the edge of the windowsill, surprise overtaking him when it seemed to detach and fall, despite there having been nothing there just seconds ago.

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Claire was about to respond to his comment about swimming with a response about not actually swimming when she saw him lean against the hidden shelf. She didn't have time to warn him before it fell, dropping several of her plants. Before she knew what she was doing, she had her wand in her hand and she was stopping the plants, especially the expensive dittany plant from falling. The pots were now hovering in mid air. Then they hovered up to the windowsill where the came to a rest. With other movement, the shelf moved back to where it was. "Um... so, I can explain..."

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:19 pm
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What in the hell?!

Aindy watched in horror as some plants - THAT WEREN'T JUST THERE - began a tumble to the ground. Suddenly, they were hovering above the ground, then the floated, as if by magic, back to the window. He turned to look at Claire, shock evident on his face. She was holding a fancy stick... there was no bloody way she'd just done some magical bullshit. "Oi feckin 'ope yer can explain! Waaat de bleedin 'ell is dis?! 'Ow did de plants... 'Ow ye manage dat?!" He was panicking, since he didn't believe what he had seen at all. Magic wasn't real, and there hadn't been plants there just moments ago... so something was clearly wrong here.

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:23 pm

Oh, great, he was freaking out. Claire was too, since she had just violated the statue of secrecy! The number one law in the magical world and she had violated it! Jesus Christ... "I... Well... I... I mean... Okay, so magic is real and everything you know is a lie! I don't know! It's... There's a lot of people who are magical. I mean, your cousins are. Our private school is a magical school where we learned magic. I'm a witch. Your cousins are wizards. Jesus Christ, all the secrets of our hidden world are pouring out of my mouth. I'm going to go to jail. Jesus Christ." She was shaking a little now and sunk down onto the couch, sitting her wand down beside her. The full scale of what was happening was thundering down on her.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Aindy stared in confused horror at Claire, the girl practically screaming out. Magic is real, her private school was real.... Wait... "Ye jist feckin say me cousins... al' av dem? They're bleedin magical. An' naw wan bothered ter clue me in?" He snorted angrily, a frown firmly on his face. How could his entire family just... not tell him! Colton, Connor, Brianne... the lot of them! How could he trust any of them!? Even Claire hadn't told him... well, on purpose. "'Oy cud they jist not tell me? Does me whole bleedin' family nu? Scon oi de only wan lef oyt 'ere?" He crossed his arms, leaning against the wall. He wasn't honestly mad, just confused. They went to magic school for seven years, but no one bothered to let him in on their little secret? It was so stupid.

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 pm

She looked up at Aindy when he started asking if he was the only one who didn't know. To be honest, she didn't know who else in his family know. "I honestly don't know if anyone else knows. I mean, I know their parents know. But, uh... that's something you have to ask them. Why you weren't told... because... Well, we're not supposed to. I... I..." She laughed nervously, then said, "I'm actually breaking the most sacred law right now by telling you. See, magical folks aren't supposed to reveal thing about the magical world to non-magical people. And I'm doing that right now. I actually keep doing it. I need to shut my mouth. Merlin's beard I really need to stop." Rubbing her temples, she exhaled, trying to stop her hands from shaking.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Aindy frowned, still trying to wrap his mind around the sheer fact that magic did, in fact, exist. Claire was saying it was a law not to tell people, and he had to wonder what happened in the situations where his cousins were magic, but their parents weren't... or were they? "So you're sayin' 'tis illegal. Wat aboyt situations loike ours? Surely a serious... oi assume, relationship is enoof for de -what- magical council? Oi can git not tellin' random townies, but not a fella? Not a family member? T'e magic people seem loike roi proper arseholes." He crossed his arms, but moved away from the wall. In a few cool strides, he was over by Claire, and he flopped on the couch beside her. "Gran' so, so if magic is rayle, waaat aboyt other stuff? Werewolves, vampires, unicorns, an' al'? Dragons? Loike, oi still don't believe it, but 'oy much scon oi gonna 'av ter believe?" He glanced over at her, trying his best to keep cool for Claire's sake.

Summer II

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff