Greetings Fellow Guild Members,

I'm starting the first Mission of the "Hero On A Quest" RPG, The name of the Mission / Quest is called - Hero On A Quest - St Louis Mission.

This RPG was Created by me and it's an original RPG not based on any existing Anime or other series. In my personal RPG Guild on Gaia Online the Guild Members that played this RPG had a good time and I hope that the Guild Members in this Guild will try this one out in the future and like it as well. Since this is an Original RPG created by me Please do not copy it and use it anywhere else without my permission. Thanks.

This first mission is part of the current Guilds theme "Going Back to School. It will continue running after the Guild's current theme ends at the end of October.

Only I'm going to be running the characters in this first mission. I'm doing this for my enjoyment, your enjoyment, and the opportunity to learn about this style of RPG's. It will be an ongoing adventure which I will build with time. Think of it as a full season of an Anime show. If you like what you see please let me know. At the very least I hope that this will spark interest in this Sub Forum. This Sub Forum is going to be set to Crew Member mode only. At a later time it will be open for all Guild Members. So any feedback that you have you can send it to me as a Gaia Personal Message.Also if you have any questions you can PM me as well.

Ron (Smithers456)
Guild Captain