Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Laughter/Loyalty]Domino Effect(Tinker Toy, Bokeh&Checkmate)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bokeh trotted around the toy store, the squishy elastic carpet under his hooves giving him a very odd bouncy stride, and he nearly tripped over every left out plush toy and the large bean bags. He scrambled back onto his hooves and quickly started moving away from the overburden toy aisles, and into the more open area where broadgames and books were being display. This place was insane and overstimulating all around.

The green phony behind the counter fully included!

Tinker Toy chuckled as he finished painting the face on a wooden pumpkin. "Are you alright, young man?"

"....I think something licked me." Bokeh stared towards the toy ladden bookcases and shelves.

"That was probably Teddy."

"....What?"

"My dog. I have a dog. He likes to hide over there."
Byagane319

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 pm
User ImageCheckmate pushed the door of the shop open, having decided to use his allowance from assisting his father in the garden to buy a new chess set! The large colt looked around, amazed at all the wonderful creations. This would definitely be his one stop shop for christmas presents for his sisters and brother. He'd learned about this place when his father mentioned it, being his sister Cootie's son's place.

He shook his head a little, feeling a bit weird. The elder phony in this establishment was his....nephew.....technically. But he was so much older! Then again Cootie and Larry were much older than he and his siblings, having been adopted so long ago. But now he looked for the place where his beloved chess pieces might be.

Rounding a corner he came face to face with....another green colt. Those colors looked....familiar. "Oh! I beg your pardon!" he said rather formally for a colt, "Um.....forgive me but...are you....a relative of mine?"

That was a loaded question given his family's rather numerous relations, both through breeding and marriage. But the green and red in the colt's coloration made his eyes glance towards Tinker, wondering if the stallion had fathered a brood without telling Honey.

Tristam Lockhart

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:52 pm
Bokeh jumped just the tiniest bit as the other colt came around the corner. He stared at him for a moment too long. "I....I don't know?"

Well, his parents had said they came from one of the biggest families in phonyland, but he hadn't really bother to ask too many questions. "...Maybe?"

Tinker Toy chuckled as he climbed over his counter and plop down on the sqishy carpet. "Uncle Checkmate, how are you?" He grinned wide.

"........Uncle?!" Bokeh stared between colt and stallion. "Uuh..."

Byagane319

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:39 pm
Checkmate swore the green colt must be related to him somehow. Most likely another cousin of some sort. Green was rather big in his cousin Draft’s family. Really trying to think about his aunt’s family line could give anyone a headache. He smiled at the other, “There is a statistical probability of about 60% that we are realtors.” Did he know that for sure? No but it seemed correct.

Just as he was about to ask the other youngling what he hunted for in the jungle of toys Tinker came over. Again, more weirdness for his family. He smiled apologeticly at Bokeh, “Um yeah. This is my older sister’s son. She’s a lot older than me. But she’s not old!,” he looked at Tinker, “Don’t tell her I said that!”

He looked back to the other, “My name is, and Tinker pointed out, Checkmate. I’m actually looking for a new chess set! I saved my allowance!” He smiled and held up his little purse which looked a lot like his saddle, pink frill included.

Tristam Lockhart

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items