Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Wow I have never even kept you guys updated!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 pm
But yeah I started from the deep bottom at dollar general in 2013 just being hired as only starting as a stocker working 8 to 10 hours a week. I didn't learn register until like my 3rd or 4th week then ppl kept quitting it got bad. Now I'm Assistant Store Manager. I know how to run a dollar general, I went through hell for 3 months when Amanda was gone for 3 months getting treatment for her cancer where I did her job for 3 months and we barely had 4 ppl where a full team is 7 to 8. It was hell, Amanda said I wasn't seen as a leader when she was gone and I just basically "held the store together barely". ******** you Amanda. Her ppl sucked, she hated me critisizing them to her so I transferred. Got into a terrible text war saying I would have fired one of her workers if she didn't get back when she did cuz he did things on purpose to piss me off yet she still kept him. I could fire ppl when she was gone but only unofficially where I can only take them off schedule. But still told John I did have the capabilities. Johns is better, nicer, his store is more positive and better looking then tulie Dg can ever be. I have what it takes to be store manager, but it's all up to dm Phillip and I don't think he likes me, but oh well we will just get a stupid manager who will only last 7 months.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:58 pm
My grandma says I will never leave dollar general. She scares me. It's like saying Brandon will never leave Ross. We both work for fast growing retail companies catered towards low income ppl. But Brandon wants to leave eventually but over 5 years? I dunno. Me is 4 years 1 months and climbing. I dunno. They are building 3 new dollar generals in Alamo by end of next year 2 which will open by January 2018. And our Kmart went out of business here so theres debates that it may change to a Ross. Low income clothing store. Just like dollar general is low income thrift store.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:02 am
But yeah we are not doing well right now. Blaine is using credit cards to pay for his bills despite me telling him to ask grandma or mom for money. It's stupid.

My brother Brandon may be involved in fraud for electricity costs at his place where ever since they worked on his house for electric issues back in June, his electric bills haven't gone past 10 bucks even in hot 100 degree summer. He only pays the fees where one time it was 5 bucks. He needs to find out what's wrong before he gets himself into trouble for electric fraud where I don't think his meter is running at all.

Urghh life sucks. Soo many people here well where I work at they All I repeat all use freaken food stamps. It's no different than tularosa. It's like most people use food stamps here, and betcha they all get low income Medicaid where healthcare is completely free for the poor where all is covered. Blaine gets better health plan for me cuz he has 0 income. He gets vision and dental I get just medical with copays. It's actually better to be poor here it's sad. But it's the truth. Gotta love welfare.

I remember back in 2012 where Richard refused to get a job cuz he said "no no no no way, they'll take away my Medicaid and my disability. Noooooo."
Boom believe it. The place I live at they nickname it Alamoghetto. It looks like crap. Businesses and public buildings look good, houses mostly look run down. I mean we live in a freaken mobile home park. Mobile homes are the housing in our area. We have a nice one but the ones near us look like warehouse slums.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:28 pm
Urghh I hope to be manager one day. Sick and tired of going from manager to manager lasting 6 to 8 months. John will last a while though so he’s awesome but if he leaves and I don’t make it, urghh feel like talking back to Phillip. He don’t scare me no more. Hehe I’m just like “oh look it’s phillip, moving on, gotta keep best selling store in Alamo running. “ 4 and half years and climbing, and only triplet right now with stable full time job; since June of 2014 baby. Haha aoi empire baby.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces