Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Dream Ice Cream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:00 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

"I've tried that before, it wasn't the greatest tasting thing, in my opinion." Eve responds. "It's okay, but any ice cream should really be effective in countering the heat. Plus it's still November, so I don't really have to worry too much about battling with the heat." Once she receives her ice cream, she goes to a table by herself and starts to eat.

II That Asian Girl II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:43 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November23rdThursday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:51 am
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

The whimsical interior of the ice cream shop caught her attention as she and Vivi entered the store. There were obviously people working there since there were many people craving for the sweet treat. Yukari was now pondering on what to buy for herself and Vivi first; Yukina's may wait a bit once they were done enjoying the cold dessert together. In fact, there were a lot of flavors to choose, plus the toppings and syrups in case there would be orders for sundaes. Not to mention that the cones were looking fine, too, aside from the cups available in different sizes. Unfortunately, there was a short line and they would have to wait together before it was their turn to approach the counter; the place was slowly becoming a hit though not as crowded as the other ice cream shops that Yukari encountered back in Japan.

"Say, what's your favorite flavor, Vivi?" she asked the newcomer. Yukari kept the young brunette close to her side like a sister keeping a close watch over the little kid as the line gradually moved.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: craving for something
Company: Vivi
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Yukari | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

- Enter -

The very moment they entered the store, her eyes were darting around to take in all of the unfamiliar sights. The sounds. Smells - though she couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. Her gaze trailed to Yukari, then the customers, then the ice cream that sat on display for those to choose from. There was a moment of static silence before she gasped in an over dramatic manner. "Whaaa!" Both hands grasped Yukari's now as the little lady swayed in place.

"I can pick whatever I want?" Favorite flavor... If she could say all them, she would. She looked back at the menu and squinted slightly to get a read at what was available, her lips quirking to the side as she broke out into a hum. "Salted caramel. What's Yuka's favorite flavor? Can I pay?"

She'd pause before speaking up again, "What is Yuka's sister's favorite?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image

"Ah, salted caramel. That's lovely. I may want to try that out, too," she responded to the question about what she would like to choose for herself. Vivi then questioned about what Yukina would like and honestly, it was difficult for the younger Koizumi to pinpoint her exact favorite. It was one thing that she would go for pistachio and then then next would be cookies and cream. Basically, it would all depend on Yukina's mood entirely. "It all varies from time to time. Maybe for now, she should go with strawberry for today. And while I accept your offer to pay, we can go with one flavor at a time for her. Maybe next time, we can let her join us if she's not too busy with her schedule."

After all, she didn't want Vivi to be a bit too generous with her offer. Perhaps the brunette should get a job as well to earn more money if that would be the case.

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vivi tugged her gently towards the counter as the line decreased, and with that she would let go of Yukari's hand entirely, setting her palms atop the counter with her happy gaze trailing up towards the employee.

The cashier chuckled softly under their breath, leaning down a bit to level with Vivi's petite stature. "Two salted caramel! And one strawberry." The little lady piped up and nodded her head in confirmation. "Uhm- one of the salted caramel in a cone please... With sprinkles. Oh! And put the strawberry ice cream in a pint please, thank you, I love you." Her little remark caught the cashier off guard, but nonetheless they seemed delighted to interact with such a... Different character.

Vivi pulled out her remaining crumpled bills, sliding them across the counter and pushing the change back towards the cashier - firmly stating this as a tip. She would turn back to Yukari to take her hand. "And then we wait, right?"

Oh my, her second adult purchase! How exhilarating. She was shifting her weight from one foot to the other, blatantly excited with the experience.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image

Time passed on for them both until Vivi was the one ordering the ice cream for all of them. Yukari's expression shifted to that of astonishment at giving back the change as a tip, and she nodded at the response of the suggestion of waiting out. "It does take a while," she simply spoke while looking at the others who fell in line beside her. However, she told the employee to give them the pint later just before they would go home; ice cream would melt over time so it was best to be handed out at the last minute, and that would be the case for Yukina who would savor it at home. Once the orders for both Yukari and Vivi were handed out, they both sat on the table and Yukari wasted no time in taking a spoonful, enjoying the creamy texture as well as the sweetness.

"Say, do you have a place to live here in Starcreek?" she questioned; maybe Vivi would also have a home, except that it would be of a different district.

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Once Vivi got her hands around the cone of icecream, she gave it a few tentative and happy licks. Cold - refreshing! She enjoyed it immensely, especially when there was someone to enjoy it with. Her attention drifted back over to Yukari mid-lick, her head tilting to the side as she tried to register what she had just asked.

Hmm... What did she say? Something something- something... Starcreek! That was it. "Mm!" Vivi nodded her head once, "Only recently... I haven't been outside a lot, only inside - and the yard! And uhm, for snacks. Where do you live in Starcreek, Yuka? What's it like?"

Oh she was so excited to see Yukari's home if she would let her! She wanted to meet her sister as well, take in all of the fresh faces, experience the sights - sounds... Smells, even!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:54 am
User Image

The plastic spoon was still in her mouth when Vivi answered the questioned in a different way, stating that she had only been there recently. "Hmmm... I see," Yukari commented, considering that the brunette still had yet to transition to get used to such a life. She hummed when she was questioned about where she was living. "Faeylin District, sharing the house with my sister. Modern, but also has a garden. Also, we have a private library in case someone wants to read books within the confines of the residence. Plus, there's the training area for my sister in case she's training. Though right now, she has her friend dropping by for a visit, so there will be more than one person when you are interested to check out the house."

After that, she ate another spoonful of the ice cream. God, the flavor was just so insatiable that she didn't want to stop eating it, but too much of that and her appetite for dinner would be ruined.

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Whaa! It sounds really good!" She chimes, "I wanna go and meet your sister - and her friend." Vivi nodded once to reaffirm this as she took a few more licks of her ice cream, practically devouring it before she paused to scrunch her face up. It seemed someone had a brain freeze. "Mn..." The little lady whimpered quietly before the ache would subside, and with a small shake of her head, she was back to her bubbly self.

"Does Yuka like her ice cream? Don't eat it too fast! It makes your head feel funny." It would be best to help her friend! She wouldn't want her getting a brain freeze as well.

Vivi nibbled away at the cone, eventually finishing her ice cream entirely - and happily as well. "Where I live, I grow a lot of plants! Yuka should visit, and her sister - and her friends."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 am
User Image

The problem was about the timing; Yukina and Yuko may still be occupied with other things, but how could Yukari say no to that girl who was so eager to see them both? "Well, you may stay over with them tonight, but tomorrow, I still have my shift, so you can play with them while I'm away. That, however, depends if my sister will be okay with you showing up." And there was the wincing voice from Vivi because of the brain freeze. "You know? Even Yukina spoke to me about that warning, and unfortunately, the brain freeze occurred to me a few times already before I met you." When Vivi mentioned about the plants being grown in her own home, Yukari’s eyes blinked in curiosity. "But of what species, though? Just to be sure." Not all plants were suited to be grown within the premises of Vivi’s house, hence the question.

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Tonight? Tomorrow!? She could hang out with them that much? And she didn't mind? Sure, Yukari would be busy tomorrow, but the thought of meeting new people - the thought of making all of these friends, it filled her with a sense of wonder, but mostly excitement. "Mm!" She let out a sudden happy chirp and placed her hands on her pale cheeks, mushing her features together to make a funny face at Yukari. "Vivi'll behave real well!"

Ah, her plants. Vivi's expression eased into a smile as her hands retracted. "I dunno!" Well... At least she was honest. She grew about everything, though that didn't mean she was very aware of what was in her home. "Can we go? Can we go?"

[ Out.Of.Care; Ack!! Sorry DX ]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image

Knowing that there would be no way for Yukari to refuse to Vivi's request, that was when she pulled out her phone, sending a quick text to Yukina about Vivi showing up to visit the house. "Hey, ummmm... I know you hate the sudden changes but someone wants to drop by out house enthusiastically. Sorry, but I just can't say no." After sending the text, Yukari replied to the brunette's words while finishing more of the ice cream, it had melted a bit more now with the passage of time. "Her reply may be late, but yet again, gotta comply with what you want." After a few more minutes, the treat was finished, and the fair-haired girl wiped the melted liquid off her mouth and hands with a paper towel. It had become a messy affair indeed.

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:04 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November24thFriday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】