Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:32 am
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : helping out | company : Griselda | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Definitely, Zelda was looking adorable with the blush on the cheeks, more so when she was stammering. Cathy was finding it cute, but wait, she should focus on the task to send in the food for her, especially with the stomach growling. The Valor princess' stomach was also growling in response and she groaned in embarrassment alongside the exasperation. "Jeez, calm down, tummy. Will attend to it..." At least the timing was right or else she would get distracted during the training. Standing up and relieving the tension through stretching, she faced Zelda with a childish grin like a kid ready to cause trouble, before snatching some of the coins from both their purse satchels. It did take some persuasion to obtain the right stuff, after all.

"And I believe that's enough for us both. See ya later!" she spoke before waving and dashing off, closing the door behind her. It would be a long trek to the cafeteria, but considering that the cooking professor was a generous one, he may be in the mood to provide a little extra, so it would be all worth it in the end.

-- Exit --

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : a bit too sleepy | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC : there, finally got the post out after sitting in my drafts.

-- New Day Post --

The princess’ yawn was a bit drowned out by the pouring rain outside, hair tousled as part of the ‘waking up from bed’ look. In fact, she was enlightened by the newfound recipe that she learned yesterday thanks to Jolly Kayne, so now, it would be the chance for her to try it out for herself. But first, she would have to see if the ingredients were still available at the kitchen, so she should at least look a bit more presentable. After stretching her arms, Catherine did the job by brushing her own hair, tying it into a ponytail before heading outside to do the attempt, having to use coins as an extra resort just in case. Actually, the end result to her effort was a bit less than immaculate; the consistency was a bit too thick compared to Jolly Kayne’s version but she was hoping that it would still count. Plus, the bowls were a bit too large to use but at least both her and Zelda would feel full at the end, at least the princess was hoping so.

She then arrived back at the dorm with the tray laden with the rice with almond milk concoction. The aroma was still visible that Catherine had the urge to salivate, but she should resist until it was finally time to eat. In fact, the princess had something else in mind, but that would wait till later.

”Yami Miyagawa”

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda wished that yesterday had been a better day. Her advanced combat class got cancelled, meaning she had walked all the way with a sore foot in the pouring rain. In addition, something was not right with Professor Falkov. She didn't act as cheery as she had been, and neither Gin or her didn't seem to want anyone to know more about what was going on. Griselda takes some of the blame on this one since she did leave the classroom feeling upset. When she had returned to the dorm, she changed out of her wet clothes into dry ones, studied for a few hours and hoped that she doesn't get sick the next day. Thankfully she did not get sick. Today she woke up and found herself alone as per usual. Catherine must have gone to get something to eat or train. When Griselda got up from bed, she noticed that her heel has fully recovered, meaning she can train to the best of her ability once again. After standing up, she brushed her hair until it was as straight as it can be. Today is a free day, so she ought to spend it wisely. She can study and train for a few hours, but what else can she do after that? Its not like she has a lot of money to spend or does much outside of studying or training. She will have to figure this out eventually. She did not expect Catherine to come into the room carrying two large bowls of rice with some kind of almond milk mixture. The bowls themselves were too big for the amount of food that was in them, but the food did smell good. Griselda felt a bit indecent since she was still wearing her nightclothes. She grasped her arms and hid her face slightly from Catherine as the peasant spoke,

"Ah...G-Good day to you P-Princess Warsong...Um...i-is that your breakfast?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Woke up and talking to Catherine]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Dorm Room]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Waking up]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 am
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : a bit energized | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

Catherine had put the tray aside to the table so that she would take a closer look at Zelda, who was actually hiding her face. The princess could tell that the poor commoner was feeling timid, but she would try to comfort her. "Yep, though the breakfast is not just for me; it's actually for the two of us. Hence, you are seeing the two bowls in the tray." She then picked up one of the bowls as well as the spoon for Zelda, handing them both to her. "Here, it's the rice with almond milk. Recipe I learned yesterday from Jolly Kayne during cooking class, and even commoners can enjoy it too. It won't hurt to try; consistency is a bit too think for my first try after learning the recipe, but I hope the flavor counts." After all, she was still trying to progress on such a commoner chore; it was difficult when she was used to being pampered by the chefs back in her castle.

She then started eating the concoction; she had to blow on the food before eating it by the spoonful since it was still hot. Internally, Cathy was hoping that Zelda would like the effort, though still imperfect on the first attempt.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

Griselda didn't think the princess would make breakfast for a commoner like herself. Not that Catherine has been a snobby person among the royalty and considers herself above commoner's labor, but Griselda hadn't seen her do much outside of training and going out to buy cooked food until recently. What has made her change recently is something that Griselda may never know. However, she is encouraged by what she sees in the bowl made for her, which is another surprise for her because she thought Catherine made all that food for herself since she has a big appetite. The shy commoner took the bowl and spoon that was offered to her, sat down on her bed, used the spoon to pick up a bite sized portion of rice, blew on it to cool it, and finally bit into it. When Catherine said about the consistency of the rice is correct. The mixture is a little too thick. However, the flavor of this dish, which is most important, is done well. Its sweet, but not overly sweet. It reminded her of the simple food she ate with her father at home. A few teardrops came out of her eyes, but she was smiling. Not knowing that the tears were coming out, she smiled warmly toward the princess and said,

"I...I'm honored. This tastes good. Thank you."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Eating breakfast]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:38 am
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : a bit energized, though now alarmed | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

The princess was definitely glad that the taste was still evident even with the consistency that was a bit too thick for some people's liking. As Kayne would say back then during the lecture yesterday, practice makes room for improvement since perfection was impossible to be acquired. However, it seemed that the dish triggered something that made her roommate cry in the process, though it wasn't Cathy's intention of doing so since she was intending to cheer her up. The tears on Griselda's face was the obvious proof of that feeling and Cathy was feeling alarmed, hoping that it wasn't due to the present imperfection. Upon hearing her words, however, there was a small bloom of relief in her chest, but it wouldn't hurt to ask since she deserved to know what was up in her room mate's head, the actual reason behind the tears while they both sharing the meal prepared with persistence.

"H-hey, what's going on? What's the matter? Tell me..." she asked, curiosity definitely getting the best of her. Whatever that was, it would end up being a good story.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:29 am
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

It wasn't until Catherine asked Griselda what was going on and touching her face that she realized that tears were coming out of her eyes. The princess must be feeling anxious about this, and that is the furthest thing Griselda wanted her roommate to feel. This is making Griselda feel special having someone of royalty worry over someone like her. Right now, she ought to put Catherine's worries to rest. Griselda wiped away the last bits of her tears before she explained to Catherine,

"F-Forgive me...I-I didn't mean to make you worry...It...This food...It reminds me of home. My father and I are mere commoners. We can only afford the bare minimum, so food like this is the best we can do sometimes. I-I never minded! We always did our best to make it taste good. It didn't always work out, but when it does, I can't imagine fancier food tasting better...um, I guess I just been feeling homesick and something like this brought good memories to light...I...I'm sorry."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Eating breakfast and talking to Catherine]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:56 am
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : a bit relieved | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

Catherine was about to eat another spoonful of the thick concoction when she heard about the touching story. So was that the exact reason why Griselda was crying? But yet again... food was definitely hard to come by even in Valor, with many commoners laboring for their fill. The chefs back in the castle would have to collaborate for good bargains, so even though Catherine would be able to taste the finest cuisine with the chefs' careful hands, it would still depend on what's available in season. After all, it would never be everyday that she would have to dine like a queen, even with her decent table manners. The princess sighed as she put her spoon down.

"And you thought I'll always get to eat something expensive every single day... Not a complete lie, but the rations may run out eventually. We do have to adapt in case there would scarcity with the ingredients." In that case, it would still be possible for the people in the castle to eat nothing else but fish dishes in case meat would be unavailable at that time. A smile then crossed her face. "But I'm glad that you can recall family moments just because of something I created for the first time through labor and persistence."

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

A story like the one Griselda just finished telling could either be touching or boring depending on her audience. Someone like Catherine could fall into either category, although Griselda wants to believe that the princess is among the former. This commoner did not expect Catherine to speak about how she eats. Even though she is a princess, its not every day that she gets to eat like one. There are days where she gets to eat the finest food prepared by the greatest chefs, but sometimes when certain ingredients are tough to acquire when there is scarcity, even royalty has to make do with something that commoners have to work hard for. Catherine expressed her relief that Griselda was able to enjoy something that the princess made out of practice and persistence. She can only imagine how difficult it must be to prepare a meal for one's self and another person without the experience most basic cooks have. The smile that formed on Griselda's face remained present as she replied,

"This...This is quite the accomplishment...N-Not that I never thought you couldn't do something like this! I...I-I meant that you did good for your first t-try...I...I-I guess I owe you two meals now...I-If you don't mind having someone like me make a meal for you..."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Eating breakfast and talking to Catherine]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : flustered | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

Upon hearing that Zelda was going to repay her for the kindness for the second time, that was when Catherine blushed faintly. "E-eh... It can wait. At least until you get a bit better with your sprained ankle..." Normally, she would get praised for being who she really was, with her physical training, her good looks, the potential to be a good wife in case she would find someone to love. But no, that would be very typical, and it would be because of her royal blood, and that would be becoming bland as time would pass on. "But to be honest... It's the first time I'm being praised for something that's far from my heritage as the princess of Valor. Apart from education, training and all those good things that come with my clan, of course."

And secretly, she was happy about that. Catherine simply continued on with her meal until the bowl was finally empty. Plus, there was something that she would like to say to Zelda, and it had bloomed throughout the time she studied in the academy alongside her.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

After Griselda told Catherine that she intends on repaying her with two meals instead of one, she continued to eat the rice with almond milk mixture until none of it was left in her bowl. This meal is a bit more filling than soup due to the plentiful amounts of rice. Each bite was like reliving a good memory of home and family. Neither one are perfect, but like this breakfast meal, more than satisfying and full of comfort. Now holding an empty bowl, it is safe to say that Griselda really enjoyed what Catherine made for her. The concern that the princess continued to show for her roommate over her sprained ankle made Griselda turn her face away for a moment to hide the pink blush on her face. When she felt the heat on her cheeks go away, she turned her face back to Catherine and said,

"I-Its okay...I...I'm fine now. T-The doctor's medicine and resting helped quite a bit. I don't feel the pain anymore and I can walk around just fine. Besides...i-its the least I can do since you been this kind and generous to me...You...You really are wonderful...N-Not that I never thought you weren't! I...I just...I-I'm not good at this..."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Finished eating breakfast and talking to Catherine]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : flustered, and a bit impatient | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

Hearing Zelda's confession about the ankle made her internally relieved, though she was still blushing, that fluffy feeling still settling inside her chest. She then put the bowl aside, close to the tray, and gently swallowed the small ball of saliva that was inside her throat. She had confronted the court mage about dealing with his emotions, but now, she should do the same with herself, so with her feelings towards that commoner. In most medieval worlds, that subject would be frowned up especially with political marriage being the common thing, but at least the neutral country was open to such relationships without being marginalized, so she wouldn't have to worry about that. And that was when Catherine performed that one simple display of affection that would either make or break the future that was about to come; there would be no stops once the line would be crossed.

Without thinking, she used a hand to move Zelda's face so that the other would look at her, right before kissing her on the lips. The taste of the porridge was still evident but it wouldn't matter now. What mattered now was that her feelings would be conveyed with that one act, more so when she was not in the mood for words at this time.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

What should Griselda make for Catherine? She isn't used to cooking meat so that option is out the door. Fish may have been a bit more common then meat, it still isn't something that she is used to cooking. Vegetables is where her strength is at, so maybe a vegetable medley for lunch or dinner. What about breakfast? Some kind of inexpensive bread can work. Maybe an egg or two. No! That can't be enough! But what else can Griselda do when she doesn't carry a lot of money to begin with? These thoughts distracted her long enough to not notice the princess approaching her. Griselda only knew that Catherine was standing there when her hand touched the commoner's face and turned it so that she is looking at the princess. Then the princess kissed Griselda without a hint of hesitation. This isn't a kiss on the cheek or on the hand. Catherine went straight for the lips. This can't be right. It has to be a dream. No way is this happening right now. These among other thoughts were occurring in Griselda's mind, although her heart is beating faster than its ever been and her stomach filled with so many butterflies. Her face, which had only been a rosy pink color, now turned red as an apple. As much as she wanted to do something about this, and those things are numerous to say the least, but her body felt frozen. The shock of it is proving to be overwhelming, yet she hasn't fainted yet. However, even a good thing such as this had to come to end, mostly due to the two of them needing to catch their breath. Thinking that this was all a dream, she closed her eyes and pinched her left arm. When she opened her eyes, Catherine was still standing in the same place. What took place actually happened. Griselda didn't know what to make of this and Catherine will soon see the commoner having a freak out episode as she spoke rapidly with parts of sounding nonsensical,

"P-Princess?! W-What did you do?! W-What did that mean?! I-I'm not worthy! I can't be worthy! I'm peasant! You princess! I poor! You royalty! I...I ah...I-I can't breath...I...I-I'm gonna...faint..."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Finished eating breakfast and talking to Catherine]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:26 am
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : single | mood : flustered, a bit impatient, calming down | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

Indeed, the kiss left a steady flame blooming in her chest like her raiment especially when she pulled away from Griselda's lips. The stuttering was understandable considering that Griselda needed a lot of time taking it all in, but now, it was Catherine's turn to voice it all out. The princess looked away slightly before explaining, making sure that her room mate would hear every word that she had to insinuate. "This is all crazy, I know, having to deal with those jumbled up emotions inside me aside from me being a bit too unconventional with my ways of being a princess. All those commentaries about who I am just because of my status as a princess, it did piss me off a bit too much. There comes a time in which I just wanna be myself without being tied to my status. Hence... I'm starting to like you, Griselda. Clumsy, much of a timid girl, and you still have a bar to reach, but your dedication is what attracted me to you the most."

Catherine sighed; she had gone completely insane so she had to calm down. "I admit that I'm not so good with dealing with relationship issues, more so within myself, but I'm willing to try. And I know you are, too, but it won't hurt giving it a try... I guess." That would definitely be a huge deal to both her parents once the story was out. And she still had to know what's up with her step-brother and his connection with a girl who had been his companion for a long while.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:05 am
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

Catherine also had jumbled up emotions regarding her roommate? Griselda had thought she was alone in this, but their feelings were mutual. Why? Why would someone like Catherine love someone like Griselda? She knows how awkward she is in social interactions. She has been this way all her life and it doesn't take long for anyone to know this much about her. Her self-confidence is also lacking and due to her heel, she may never reach a level among the strongest warriors. However, it is some of these things that Catherine felt attracted to along with something else: dedication. Even Griselda had to admit that when it comes t her studies and training, she is not one to give up so easily. It was only recently that she had an episode where she wanted to give up but it was only through the intervention of Catherine that she remained. Griselda can't just let Catherine stand there confessing her feelings and not respond. After all, she has admired her since day one of meeting her and it is time for her to confess. She reached out to her drawer and pulled out her diary from there. At first she was scared to open it. Once she does this, there is no turning back. It must be done. She opened her diary to a random page and began to read,

"I shall make a new song

before the wind blows and it freezes and rains.

My lady (ma dona) is trying and testing me,

to find out how much I love her.

Well, no matter what quarrel she makes,

she will not loose me from her bond.

Rather I become her servant, surrender to her,

so she can write my name in her contract.

Now don't go thinking I must be drunk

if I love my good lady;

for without her I cannot live...

In good faith, without deceit,

I love the best and most beautiful.

My heart sighs, my eyes weep,

because I love her so much and I suffer for it.

What else can I do, if Love takes hold of me,

and no key but pity can open up

the prison where he has put me,

and I find no sign of pity there?

This love wounds my heart

with a sweet taste, so gently,

I die of grief a hundred times a day

and a hundred times revive with joy.

My pain seems beautiful,

this pain is worth more than any pleasure;

and since I find this bad so good,

how good will be the good when this suffering is done. "