Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:19 am
Tsunake
AislingJuno

Hello! The following breeding:
Nadya x Xue Fang (ID: 1966-1967)

has now hit 24 months old, and so will be automatically transferred. When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.

ArashiX
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Hello! The following breeding has now hit 24 months old:
Angmyr x Inari (ID: 1903-1904)

Lee has requested a 3 month extension on the following breeding as it is close to being finished, which has been granted until 02/24/2024. If it is still incomplete by this date, it will automatically transfer.

stormflower
one over three

Hitomi Moriko x Ophihi (ID: 1907-1908)

Lee has requested a 3 month extension on the following breeding as it is close to being finished, which has been granted until 02/24/2024. If it is still incomplete by this date, it will automatically transfer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:43 am
Jackariah Beckett
Kiara Lime

Izra'il x Mansi (ID: 1954-1955)

It is therefore up for automatic transfer. I've sent Candle a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back the owed work will be put up for transfer automatically; this will give them time to get back to me with any potential PSDs and/or see if they'd like an extension.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:30 pm
Kirowyn Love

Hello! The following custom has now hit 24 months old:
Custom Soquili (ID: 2014) by dolphingurl

It is therefore up for automatic transfer. I've sent dolph a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back the owed work will be put up for transfer automatically; this will give them time to get back to me with any potential PSDs and/or see if they'd like an extension.

bolverick

Custom Soquili (ID: 2015) by dolphingurl

It is therefore up for automatic transfer. I've sent dolph a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back the owed work will be put up for transfer automatically; this will give them time to get back to me with any potential PSDs and/or see if they'd like an extension.

Kiara Lime

Custom Familiar (ID: 2018) by dolphingurl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:55 pm
sesshiyasha
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Tudora responded to say she's still willing to finish it if you guys are okay with waiting - there was an unexpected delay due to concerns over a relative!  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:41 am
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1974/1975

Storm and I have discussed between ourselves and are good with adult only and would like to ease the work if the other forms haven't been started yet. I saw WIPs of the adults in January that appeeeeared done (pngs with colored lines/shading) and we'd like to get these off Vis's plate if the other forms are being a pain.

stormflower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:46 am
xo maho
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!

Storm and I have discussed between ourselves and are good with adult only and would like to ease the work if the other forms haven't been started yet. I saw WIPs of the adults in January that appeeeeared done (pngs with colored lines/shading) and we'd like to get these off Vis's plate if the other forms are being a pain.

stormflower

Agreeing as needed! Thanks all and Happy holidays  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:55 am
Jackariah Beckett
Izra'il x Mansi (ID: 1954-1955)
Kiara Lime

Hello! I haven't heard back from Candle, so your work has been placed up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.

Kirowyn Love
Custom Soquili (ID: 2014-2015) by dolphingurl
bolverick

Hello! I have heard back from dolphin and she is not able to complete this work in the next 3 months, so it is going up for transfer. When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.

Kiara Lime
Custom Familiar (ID: 2018) by dolphingurl

Hello! I have heard back from dolphin and she is not able to complete this work in the next 3 months, so it is going up for transfer. When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:59 am
stormflower
Contact Initiated...!
xo maho

I've sent a message to Vis! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:06 am
stormflower
Contact Initiated...!
xo maho

Vis responded to say that the adult stages are done, so she will drop them off in a bit!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:53 pm
Phail Ninja

That's fine! I don't mind waiting on Rue to finish, just was wanting to see where we were at ^_^  

Keantha

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:38 am
Phail Ninja

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 2234
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, Baskets/babies going to adult-only if that makes things easier would be fine. I am also fine with another colorist taking them on if the original is unable to do them at this point. I own both the parents.

It's been a little over the three month extension (I believe the extension ended on Dec 19th, I wanted to wait until after New Year's Eve because Dec is a busy time for everyone) before I reposted my request.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:27 pm
Phail Ninja

ID: 2235, 2236
Are you open to easing the owed work: They're already unedited c: I know Paint mentioned in the last check in they would be willing to transfer out work to another colorist. We would like to opt for that.

Also this is after the 3 month extension was given.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:04 pm
Mythi Red Panda
Phail Ninja

ID: 2235, 2236
Are you open to easing the owed work: They're already unedited c: I know Paint mentioned in the last check in they would be willing to transfer out work to another colorist. We would like to opt for that.

Also this is after the 3 month extension was given.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I agree  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:00 am
Mythi Red Panda
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
SpaceDadDisapproves

Hello! Apologies for the delay - I am having some computer related difficulties. These will all be placed up for transfer today, a colourist will PM you when they pick them up!  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:10 am
Hoshi Lockhart
Amdusias x Kunzite Bancroft
ID: 2233

-MoomoolatteCha-
Lessieal x Lord Masaru
ID: 2237-2238

Inari Miko
Lessieal x Lord Masaru
ID: 2237-2238

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Kholat Syakhl x Kaimana
ID: 2239-2242

Zaikt
Kholat Syakhl x Kaimana
ID: 2239-2242

Kaya Wolf Moon
Custom Familiar
ID: 2247

Andranis
Custom Familiar
ID: 2248

Hello all! Unfortunately Ovarian's laptop is having troubles and they have lost all the files related to the above, as such they will all be going up for transfer. You don't need to do anything - when a new colourist picks up your work they will message you!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff