Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:21 am
Fea Line
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 1956 & 1957
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, we'd both be ok with straight to adult, though would still prefer the same edit level please <3

Summer Raaven
If I needed to agree, then yes! Transferring the work is fine by me!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:51 pm
Calixita

Ebonrune

ID: 2000 + 2001
Are you open to easing the owed work: No  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:43 pm
viatorai
Calixita

Ebonrune

crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:54 pm
Calixita

ID: 2239-2242

Zaikt

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:10 pm
Fea Line
Summer Raaven

I've sent Candle a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back the owed work will be put up for transfer automatically; this will give them time to get back to me with any potential PSDs and/or see if they'd like an extension.

viatorai
Ebonrune

Wolfie's extension was granted until the 12th of October, please re-post after this date if the work is still incomplete and you wish to transfer!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:27 pm
Calixita

Hey Cali sorry to bother you, but the last I heard was from anyone was you in April.

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1946
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2256  

Keantha

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:52 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Calixita

Zaikt

agreed!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:42 pm
Calixita

viatorai

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:10 pm
Ebonrune
Calixita

viatorai

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:59 am
Phail Ninja

ID: 2237 + 2238
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, Already unedited. Adult only if that helps anything?

Inari Miko

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:02 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Phail Ninja

Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, Already unedited. Adult only if that helps anything?

Abe no Mizuki

Agreeing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:19 pm
Fea Line
ID: 1956 & 1957
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, we'd both be ok with straight to adult, though would still prefer the same edit level please <3
Summer Raaven

Your breeding has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.

Keantha
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1946 1964
Contact Initiated...!

I've sent messages to both Rocker and Rue! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Zaikt

I've sent Paint a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back the owed work will be put up for transfer automatically; this will give them time to get back to me with any potential PSDs and/or see if they'd like an extension.

Ebonrune
viatorai

Hello! I've sent a message to Rocker to see if they have a PSD I can pass on to the new colorist who picks them up; I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't, at which point I will automatically put up the pet for transfer.

-MoomoolatteCha-
Abe no Mizuki

I've sent Paint a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back the owed work will be put up for transfer automatically; this will give them time to get back to me with any potential PSDs and/or see if they'd like an extension.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:19 am
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Its time for the Six Month Check in. Mostly just wondering the status <3 I wanted to check in before we did the transfer, since if they are almost done then we will just wait to see them, but if they are not almost done then we would like to transfer the breeding. We Love Tudora but we feel bad that they have this hanging over their head. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:30 am
Hello everyone! Super sorry for the delay on getting back to you (how did one week turn into one month...), life kind of ate me sweatdrop

Keantha
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1946 1964
Contact Initiated...!

I know Rocker reached out to you personally for an update! I have the .psds now and have picked them up to help Wolfie finish them off heart

Rue responded and said she's super keen to finish her owed work! However, she isn't sure when she'll be able to sit down and spend time doing art as she works at the post office, which is crazy short staffed & getting busiers and busier with the holiday season going into full swing.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Zaikt

Paint responded and said they would like a chance to finish them up - so they have been granted an extension until the 21st January. If it still isn't completed at this point, you can request another transfer and it will automatically go through heart

Ebonrune
viatorai

Your work has been placed up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.

-MoomoolatteCha-
Abe no Mizuki

Paint responded and said they would like a chance to finish them up - so they have been granted an extension until the 21st January. If it still isn't completed at this point, you can request another transfer and it will automatically go through heart  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:50 am
sesshiyasha
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Its time for the Six Month Check in. Mostly just wondering the status <3 I wanted to check in before we did the transfer, since if they are almost done then we will just wait to see them, but if they are not almost done then we would like to transfer the breeding. We Love Tudora but we feel bad that they have this hanging over their head. <3

I've sent a message to Tudora! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff