Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] The Fox and the Hound (Shiki and Anepou) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:56 pm
Anepou nodded and followed his new... companion? Friend? He rather suspected this would be a friend, possibly one for life. He smiled and snuggled Jazz close as he walked with Shiki, pondering things. He realized he might be treating the other young man as if he was younger then his actual age. Ane frowned a little in thought, pondering if he needed to fix this. Shiki didn't seem offended but at the same time, he also seemed very focused on his new foxfire. Ane would have to keep an eye on himself, make sure he didn't go to far with how he treated the younger man.

He tickled Jazz under the chin, then watched, baffled, as Shiki tried to slide the door open. He found himself just standing there, staring, for a long moment, before he realized what exactly was the problem. "Ah. Shiki, it isn't a sliding door..." He reached over, turned the handle and carefully pulled it towards them. "Like so, yes?" He gestured at Shiki to go first.

Steal
Indeed, it is most picky!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:31 pm
Shiki gave a little groan as he realized what he was doing wrong. "Uh, yes.. that, is a problem with me..." He sighed and let the other boy pull the door open before he stepped inside, resisting the urge to announce himself, which he figured was not needed here.

The problem was, there was also no nurse in the room. There were beds, where students could likely lay down if they were feeling unwell or injured in a spar, but no nurse at the moment. How did one call one of them into the room.

"Ane-san" He peered around frowning a little. "How do we find a nurse?" He placed the carrier down on one of the beds, removing the two foxfires. Melty was being groomed by his healthy foxfire. "Pix keep an eye on Melty okay?" The other fancy foxfire fluttered it's wings a bit, giving a small yip before laying it's head down on Melty's back.

Shiki then started to walk around the room. It seemed set for students but was there a reason no one was in here at the moment? "Do we do something?"

Aria Starstone

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:56 pm
Anepou smiled a little and patted Shiki gently on the shoulder. "Different styles of building in different regions. It's not your fault, Shiki. It just takes time to get used to it, I'm sure." It wasn't something he'd experienced regarding doors, but he could guess it would be an adjustment. It had been one for him with beds, as his family was fond of the traditional Egyptian style 'pillows.' Now that he was here at Amityville, he was VERY much aware of the comfort of other pillows, and made use of them. But it had taken time to adjust to such luxury, truly.

He walked in after Shiki, and looked around, baffled. "I... have no idea? I have never had need of the nurses before, so I don't know where they are when they're not actively working on some one. I, honestly, had thought some one would be here, on hand in case of an emergency.After all, there's quite a few of us teenagers around, you'd think a nurse on call all the time would be mandatory. Or at least a clear way to call one..."

Steal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:15 pm
Shiki sighed and eyed the door with mistrust. He had shifted his door to the kind he was used to because he kept standing there like an idiot pulling on his door for a long time. His own room was more a den or nest than a proper room so Shiki would have understood Ane.

"I have never been in here before." He walked to the beds then around again before nearly jumping out of his skin. Apparently the nurse on call was a ghost, and had showed up behind him. "Ghaaa..." He leapt at Ane clinging to him a moment. "S-sorry.."

How rude of him.. he felt like a jerk.

Aria Starstone

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:25 pm
Anepou's head jerked up at the sudden appearance of the ghost, his eyes wide and, when Shiki clung to him, wrapping his arms protectively around the smaller boil, instinctively. When he processed what was going on, he gently relaxed and let go. "Ah. Sorry, ma'am, we weren't prepared for you to just show up. We have an injured Foxfire, found in the woods in bad condition. Can you help, please?" He gently took the carrier that Melty was in, and set it on the nearest cot, to let the nurse have access.

"There we go, Shiki... he'll get the help he needs, see?"

Steal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:35 am
Shiki continued to cling for a moment before calming down, a small flush of shock and embarrassment on his face "I.. I don't oh ..." He shook his head hard. "Sorry... didn't.."

He bowed rapidly looking ashamed. "Sorry Sensei.. I didn't know." He then walked over and pointed to the foxfires wondering what could be done.

The nurse was nice enough as she looked at the mini's and she sighed softly. "Sorry hun.. but he wont be better. He.. he was badly hurt from loss of fear." The nurse pet the melted foxfire and shook her head harder. "He must have been taken from Halloween, and he lost his fear and started to fade."

Shiki's eyes went wide. "Loss of fear?" He had never heard of that before and wondered if Ane had. "Can't give fear back?"

Aria Starstone

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 pm
Anepou smiled at Shiki and murmured "Hey it's ok. She startled me too..." And watched while the nurse and Shiki talked, examining poor Melty. When she explained how badly off the poor Foxfire was, however, Ane's face went blank and horrified. He knew they were made of Fear, he knew Fear was taken from the humans.

He had never known that being out in the Human World too long would cause one to lose Fear. He didn't know it could be permanent. His color was draining from his face, to some degree, at the horror this caused him. "I... we can't... collect Fear from the Humans and give it back to him, make whoever did that pay for what they did?" He started to get angry, though not at anyone in the room, because this was beyond horrible.

Steal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:52 pm
The nurse gently gave the mini's a few fear treats before looking at the students. "It doesn't work that way with students. But with mini's being made of fear it is a fatal things. I am not sure why anyone would do this but sadly that is how it works."

Shiki wilted more, tears now running down his pale cheeks as he knelt down and hugged the carrier, picking Melty out and cradling him. "Oh Melty.. oh...."

The nurse shook her head slowly. "You can't repair the damage, just be glad he didn't die. Keep him where there is fear and it will remain halted."

The Kitsune just kept hugging the mini nuzzling it tight. He had no idea how to take this. He did want revenge but had no idea how to do that either, it just tells how bad it is around some humans.

Aria Starstone

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 pm
Ane watched, and listened to all of this, his face a mask of no emotions, but inside he was furious that anyone would do such a thing to a helpless Foxfire, and also that poor Shiki was so upset... And he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"Let's get him home, where he can be with his new friends, Shiki..." He held out his hand to the younger lad, and guided him back to the dorms. He spent as long as he needed with his new friend, hugging and cuddling him, trying to help him feel better.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff