Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] song of fire and ice (olivia/Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:02 pm
Despite the wing still settled upon her head, further flattening the curls it had managed to pull up with it from now and earlier, Olivia's enthusiasm returned. (It had only left for a moment really). Now it seemed Andrew was committed to the idea of going, not that she was putting that much effort into it (not that she needed to, it seemed). Talking about themes and attire - had they done that last time? She had just shown up if she remembered correctly.

"Its like our game!" The ghoul giggled as her fingers slowly crept up to push up the wing so she had a better view of the poster again, "but no steam - Aa!" An idea, "we should go as the opposite ~"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:40 pm
This was sounding more like a date. But they were friends, weren't they? she wanted to go, she wanted him to be there, it wasn't really a date. It was just something that she wanted to do. With him.

Though it seemed they were doing more planning than usual.

"Yeah like our game...." Andrew might question how much less steam there was going to be with all the students making out like they did every year. He let her move his wing more easily this time but didn't remove it. Olivia now had a new hat.

"Go as the opposite?" how the heck would they manage that? "But you are afraid of fire..."

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 pm
It might have been a new hat, but it was one that was slowly accumulating a little bit of frost from her touch. Which was actually a little on her train of thought, even if she wrinkled her nose at his statement.

"Well, a little..." she mumbled with a small pout, "but, I wouldn't wear fire.... I think I would dissipate forever if that happened but-" that was a sad thought, hopefully that never came up again, "I would wear like.. red with pretty fire on it and.. and you can wear like blue with ice on it." If such a thing could be done. Perhaps she would need to ask her sisters.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:22 am
His wing was only a little cold. only a little numb. He should probably remove it, he realized. But he was stubborn and it was staying. At least till he couldn't stand it any longer.

Andrew tried to imagine her wearing fire. That seemed very bad. She was very flammable. Yep not happening. But maybe like patterns... that might work.

Andrew reached over and touched one of her puffy sleeves with his hand. "That might work. I'll just pretend to be you I guess. I'm sure I could find you a nice fireland's dress....." was he offering to buy her a dress? Well he had money somewhere... he might have to have it shipped down. He'd need her size... what kind of hole was he digging himself?

On the other hand then he could buy her things. Yesss.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:06 am
It seemed to be staying, even Olivia didn't find herself moving the wing further from her head despite it being a little awkward and her hair still not getting straightened out. There were plans now being made, wonderful plans.

Plans that Andrew was going along with, making the ghoul's eyes glow with delight. Then he got to his offer, making her almost drop the wing, "aaa, you don't have to ~" she weakly protested, "I can get my sisters to help, they often help me with clothes." Despite her appreciation for receiving things, him going out of his way to buy her a dress seemed like so much! Totally way past picking up something off the ground and giving it to her.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:44 am
"Are you sure? I can have my mom ship over something." he wasn't any use picking out things himself. "It won't actually be on fire, I promise." that wasn't how firelands cloths worked, they actually tended to all be fireproof. It got expensive having them all burn off all the time.

Or maybe it was that it was coming from him. He'd probably overstepped the bounds again. He dropped the wing taking a step back frowning a bit.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 am
It wasn't exactly clear what him receding back away from her really meant but it still made Olivia frown slightly as she finally reached up to play with her hair and tug it back into place. "I would hope not," she replied at first in a small voice. In all her time knowing Andrew, however, she had never seen him actually wear the element, so she could only imagine that even at home he didn't. It seemed a little silly.

"I mean, if you're sure," she gave him an unsure look. Also a kind of look that she was ready to rattle off with a little bit of a flail, "it just seems like so much and dresses can be expensive and I don't want to make you get something like that because its just...
so much."
Now she didn't know where she was going with this but she could only hope Andrew understood.

Despite her mild curiosity of exactly what would be picked out and what something from his homeland could look like.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:41 am
She was worried about money? Didn't she know he was a demon? "Oh... I have money." he shrugged. "All I do when I go home is work my tail off. I have some stashed away for personal use..." Truth was a fancy prom dress probably Was super expensive. He's have to sacrifice other things like new games for a while. But he wasn't going to tell her that.

"And it's just the dress you are stuck with figuring out the rest." It seemed he was set on the idea now, even if it was an off hand thought at first.

"What are your measurements?" Andrew completely forgot that that line might be taken poorly. Most humanoids could get away with a size, but when you had wings, Everything had to be custom tailored. He simply didn't remember that some creeple didn't need that for every item.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 pm
Despite all this time, there were still many facets of life that Olivia was unaware of even if they were common knowledge; like demons commonly being rather well off despite her knowing several that were. Still, it didn't make it any less weird to her that someone, anyone, was offering to bestow such an expense on her. "Oh," was all she managed as her lips pulled back into their concerned manner. Still so weird.

"What other things do you want me to figure out?" The dance seemed like it was planned out on its own. One thing that she wasn't sure about as well, at least, was his next question that left her looking down at herself and then back at him.

"... Small?" She held out the full of her dress and then released one side to hold to her the top of her head, "Short?" Nothing ever required to get exact measurements, everything always came with a one word size; tried on just to make sure it fit.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 pm
"Ahhh shoes, jewelry, hair? Your sisters will help."

He watched her, look down. How did she have all those nice cloths if she didn't know her own size? Her family was probably the answer... "Have you never been taped up?" He knew his own measurements, course he still had to be taped up every time because he had been growing. (Though that had seemed to temper off lately.) But undead didn't grow much he would have figure it would have been easy to memorize exact dimensions... Then again she didn't have wings in the way to make life complicated.

"huh.... guess I will have to get you properly measured then..."
surely there was a shop around that did that... "When you have time, if you want. Otherwise I guess I'll have to leave it to your sisters." he sighed. There went his excuse out the window.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:07 pm
Oh, those other things. That made sense and Olivia nodded in acknowledgement. "Would you like some help with icy things?" It didn't seem like something that his homeland would provide, but maybe the mail could.

As fun as shopping did sound, her face scrunched back up into confusion. "That sounds very painful and sticky." How did that help with getting measurements? Or perhaps he was referring to using one of the cloth rulers she had seen a few times? (Her mother did sew, might have had one of those but never used it). "Oh, um, okay? Or I can give you one of my dresses? Would that help?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:33 pm
"Sticky... oh." he laughed. "No measuring tape is... bendy rulers." He frowned for a moment thinking about how easy it would be to gage her size. But clothing wasn't the same as... bodies and he didn't know how well it would change things. "No I don't think that would work. You should be taped." He nodded. "I don't understand it all but if you get taped it means I can get your exact size. You don't grow right? It should be the same forever then..." he nodded again, he only needed it once.

"I'll take you to one of the shops."
because he wasn't going to do it. that would be.... bad. Not only was he not skilled but that would be a little.... awkward. More than a little.

"I'll leave the icy things to you."

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:30 am
Briefly her eyes widened as she took in what he was basically confirming from an earlier suspicion. What she had guessed the object to be and also that yes, one had never been used on her - from her knowledge, her beginning days were always hazy after all. But as he talked about growing and sizes, Olivia once again looked down and even held out her arms a little, "I was told we can but I just never have?" It seemed like an undead just had to wish it and it could happen or something. Maybe at some point she would want to. Like if her friends all got old looking without her.

"But that sounds like it could be very fun, getting all taped." Once again to her usual demeanor, "we can make a day of it before the prom and I can help you get ice things." Yes. More plans.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces