• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

Diviner Professor - (Substitute) Court Mage Gannon Knoble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Stepping into the well-lit Diviner Classroom, Gannon let out a small sigh. He was early. As the substitute teacher for the Diviner class, he was expected to oversee the teachings for the students until the Diviner Professor returned. While he didn’t mind acting as a Substitute in the meantime, the added work load wasn’t going to help his stress level or his social life. Normally, he wouldn’t worry about having too much free time, but now that he was dating someone, he realized how much time he’d been devoting to the Academy and not himself.

Brageet, who was settled upon his shoulder in her usual spot, cuddled close to his head as she dozed. She’d been out late last night hunting, which wasn’t unusual for her, but she seemed exceptionally sleepy today. Descending the steps toward the chalk board, Gannon took the time to write his full name ‘Mr. Gannon Noble’ on the board. He doubted he needed to introduce himself to the students that he would be supervising, but it never hurt to post little reminders.

Reaching up, he gently brushed Brageet’s breast feathers. <<’Would you like me to set you on your perch or are you comfortable?’>> To his amusement, instead of replying verbally, Brageet merely chirped lightly, fluffed her feathers and cuddled closer to his head. Smiling, he caressed her breast feathers lovingly. While Brageet napped, Gannon went through the lesson plan. Soon the students would arrive and the semester would officially begin.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image
𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It had been a pretty normal lead up going for the semester to begin. Ren had made his peace with being out on his own once more, and even in an environment where he could meet quite the cast of characters! Of course, there was always that chance at making a few friends and allies along the way, but given his abilities to socialize with people his own age, that was probably less than likely. It had been with him through most of his life and would be here for years to come. Thankfully, he let his raiment do all the talking he could never do. He got out of bed, brushed his teeth, threw on some clothes and off he was to his assigned classroom. Since he wasn't running drastically late, a brief walk would suffice.

When the young student entered the room, his eyes immediately shot towards the older looking man who was tending to his various papers. Well, not as old as the content made it seem. He was probably a couple of years or so older than himself. Those fancy looking clothes of his did make Ren doubt that teaching was a full time job for him. Maybe it was that serious look on his face, or the way his own was napping next to his head that made him smile. If he were to gaze at the most recent arrival, or anyone else for that matter, they would find the boy to be quite slender in nature. Standing at a normal six feet in length, Ren didn't really give off that look of a person that was well versed in combat and the world they lived in. Of course, for that reason alone, he was here at the academy.

"Oh, I didn't see you when I arrived." His voice gave way for a brief assumption of his character. It was soft, feminine, the opposite of what many other boys his age would make speeches in. He gave a bow of his head while keeping his eyes glued on the man. "My name is Ren. I, ah, take it you're the Diviner Professor?" His dark blue eyes traveled towards the companion of his apparent professor, having been a fan of animals in the past. Owls had always been a pretty interesting bird of prey for him, if they could even be classified as such. "What a beautiful owl you've got. What's their name?" He pertained. Ren wasn't the kind of person to blindly guess what an animal's sex was upon a first meeting. Besides, there was a chance that she could wake up and correct his lapse in judgement by taking an eye or two from his head.

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Nervous but composed LOCATION ▬ ❝ Diviner Classroom COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

Tay entered the classroom rather disheveled looking. Having been pushed to the ground she had soiled her dress some , her hair however was still kept nicely presented , a book in her hands that appeared to be mudstained would probably result in questions as well as her eyes that looked puffy from her previous cry of tear's. But still she had come to her lessons having fought the urge to hide in a hole somewhere,
                        " a-am i late?" she asked timidly rather nervous about being lectured for her lateness and untidiness.

Out Of Catchprases

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
    Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • The Perfect Setup 150
    • Tycoon 200
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:59 pm
    User Image
    ╔═══════════════════

As the students began to trickle in, Gannon was glad to see that everyone was on time. As a slender boy approached him with a friendly smile and air, Gannon turned to greet him. With a tilt of his head, he acknowledged the greeting. “For the time being, yes, I will be your Professor.” Noticing Ren’s line of sight, Gannon smiled. Brageet always attracted attention wherever she went – she was beautiful snowy owl, she was hard to miss.

Brageet, hearing the compliment paid to her, opened one of her eyes to look at the boy. Chirping lightly, she fluffed her feathers out a bit before settling back against Gannon’s hair. [bi]<<’I like him, he’s thinks I’m beautiful…he has good taste.’>> Brageet’s sultry mind voice moved through Gannon’s mind like a caress as she spoke directly to him. Smiling, he looked to Ren. “Her name is Brageet and she thanks you for your compliment.”

As they spoke, more students filed in to take their seats, including a young girl who looked like she’d fallen in the mud on her way to class. Frowning a bit, he had to wonder if the girl had been bullied in some way - that idea didn’t sit well with him. “Ren, why don’t you take your seat, so we might begin.”
      Gannon said with a warm smile as he gestured to an open seat in the front row.

Looking toward Tay, he gave her a sympathetic smile. “You are right on time, no need to worry. Please have a seat.” After a few stragglers slipped through the door and took seats as far back as they could, in an attempt to not be noticed, Gannon began.

“Good morning, everyone. Most of you should already be aware of who I am, if not from your previous years here then from the orientation that I gave two days ago. My name is Gannon Noble and I am one of the Academy’s Court Mages. For the time being I will be acting as your Diviner Professor – your actual Professor has been waylaid by unforeseeable circumstances. Until they arrive, I will be teaching in their place.” Gannon began as he reached out to take one of the books on his desk.

“While most Professors would have you read from a book, I’m more of the ‘hands on’ type. In order for you to learn how to use your raiments, you need to use them. Now, Im not saying that you won’t be doing some book work, but there will be more hands-on learning than you might be used to. In order for me to know how to teach you, I need you to tell me about yourself and your raiment.”]

Placing a hand on his chest, he smiled. “I know it’s not easy to talk about yourself infront of others – I personally hate doing it. But, to get the ball rolling, I’ll start and we’ll go around the room to each student so everyone can introduce themselves and talk a bit about their raiment. As you all might have suspected I am a Diviner, my power is communication with animals.” Reaching up Gannon gently caressed Brageet’s breast feathers with his fingertips. “That means that I can understand what this lovely lady is saying to me. Her name is Brageet and as you can see, she’s a bit sleepy at the moment.” He said with a teasing smile. In response, Brageet merely chirped and then moved to nibble his ear – her form of tickling. Laughing lightly, he continued.

“Through my studies, I learned that I also had a talent for celebrar knits as well. Through training, I developed my other talent, two-way telepathy. This means that if desired, I can speak mind to mind with someone without using words. Anyone, given enough time and dedication should be able to not only master their knit but discover if they have any other hidden talents as well.” Some of the students, surprised by this news, began to whisper amongst themselves. “Now that you know a little bit about me, I’d like to hear from all of you.” Looking to Ren, he smiled. “Ren, would you be so kind as to go first?”

═══════════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:27 am
    User Image
    𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨
    ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    "Ah, well, Brageet. I look forward to learning from you and the Professor." Ren said, chuckling to himself at how cute it was that the animal seemed to have reacted to his compliment. She appeared to be posing for him, or at least displaying what chest feathers she had to show. For a normal looking owl, Brageet sure did have quite the amount of braggishness in her. Before he could further comment, a girl walked in who seemed to be having a less than stellar day than he had been having. Her clothing had a bit of dark staining and she appeared quite upset about it. Concerned, Ren was about to speak and question if everything was alright before the teacher beat him to it. Thankful for that interruption, he could only settle for giving the girl a gentle smile to help. "If, ah, th-there's anything I can help with, please let me, er, know, okay? A beautiful face shouldn't be sullied by tears." He said before making his way to an empty seat and sitting down. The boy collected his thoughts and then realized what he had just said. Would she take it well? He wasn't trying to hit on her! She was attractive, yes, but his tastes were...different? It was a good way of putting it. All he wanted to do was to make her feel better!

While the crisis of the day continue, Ren could at least lose himself as the man began to speak once more. The professor introduced himself as Gannon Noble, the sub Professor for the class as well as a Court Mage. It was quite an interesting position to find him in. Unless teaching was a hobby of his, he looked like he should have been doing more "upper level" type things than teaching. But, what did Ren know? He was just some kid who was having an internal monologue while all of this went on. Gannon talked about raiments and what would lie in store for most of them before the dreaded "tell us about yourself" part of the first day began. Ren's stomach was already churning from what the girl probably thought of him now, this certainly wasn't going to help matters any. His raiment allowed him to not only speak and understand animals, Brageet being the example, but also gave way to a minor form of telepathy. It certainly was an interesting raiment. AFter he finished and scanned the room for possible students to go next, Ren could feel what felt like an explosion in his stomach when Ganon looked his way. He returned the smile, masking his own frantic nature as he desperately searched for the words to throw out.

"Ah, greetings. I'm, uh, Ren. Ren Akimoto." He began, swallowing out of nervousness while he looked around the room. Her right hand began to toy around with his hair as he took a moment to think of something to say. "I, uh, wish I had such a fascinating and wonderful raiment as our dear Professor, but it's something at least." Putting on a demonstration, he extended his free hand and activated the power, extending his soul to trigger the raiment. Small but bright stars began to fall from his hand and onto the desk he was at. In their brief lifespan during the fall, they would shine ever so bright with all their might before hitting the solid surface and disappearing as quickly as they were birthed. "My raiment allows me to, ah, I guess create these stars from both hands. My left is for healing and the right is more offense. Nothing that would be comparable to an elementor, but it is what I've been given, I suppose."

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Gaian 50

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:04 am
    User ImageUser Image

Finding a seat in which to sit Tay would listen to what Professor Gannon had to say. With a shy smile, her cheeks pinked to place her book on the desk in front of her, alert to the lesson her once bowed head rose in interest as he presented himself. The Professor looked well spoken and confident with his words which made him quite easy to listen to a soft smile to her lips she found her nervousness melt away for a time, that was until the professor told them that they would have to stand and talk about themselves. Tay felt a bit unprepared for this as her appearance was not fantastic and she tried her best to make something of it, thankfully she had not been chosen first or she may have buckled the pressures of being put on the spot.
                          She did, however, feel sorry for the male beside her who was chosen to speak first, he looked nervous a hand went to his shoulder to reassure him that she was okay,
                          " Worry not I will be fine the tears have since faded , it was a mere misunderstanding that I am sure will sort itself..I'm often very clumsy" then she removed her hand quickly away as he demonstrated his Raiment, it was pretty fascinating to see the differences in their skills, so his name was Ren ! she so hoped she had a friend in the Academy, so far she felt quite lonely.
                          She was almost distracted that it was her turn, stuck in her thoughts as the attention went to her " oh uh Greetings and Merry Meet " she paused giving a bow of her head respectfully, " I am called Taenya Lathir, My Raiment is not as perfected as id like but my hands have the joy of sustaining injuries till they can be looked at properly, by using my healing hands I must for the duration it takes to heal them, be in skin contact, I am unable to cure without leaving scarring tissue and I cannot raise the dead, I am very interested in medicines and I hope to be a nurse one day" she would then rub her arms nervously looking at Ren and whisper to him " I guess I am not very good at public speaking either.. lets be friends"

Out Of Catchprases

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm
      User Image
      ╔═══════════════════

All his students had amazing talents. Each was completely unique and interesting in its own way. It was remarkable how different Raiments could be. Amazingly, there were two students who showed potential as healers, which was a very good sign. Once everyone had introduced themselves, Gannon smiled.

“Wonderful! I promise I’ll never ask you to do that again. It’s a painful ‘first day’ ritual that won’t need to be repeated.” Looking toward the book, he frowned a bit. “We all know the tale of Valor’s Oracle – the Diviner who was said to cause the war between Valor and Trendel. According to this book, ‘Diviners are so-called because people thought their powers were miraculous and that they were favored by the gods.’ For your first assignment, I want you to tell me, in your own words, what you think a ‘Diviner’ is and why we are so different from the other knits. It doesn’t have to be technical, I want your thoughts, your opinions. If you want to control your power, you must understand it first. This essay can be as long or as short as you want it to be.” Gannon knew that some students would write one page, maybe two, others would go all out. He didn’t care how long or short the essay was, if it was how the student felt. If he was going to help them harness their power, then he needed to know his students first.

“On that note, you’re all dismissed. Consider this a half day. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon.” First days of class were notoriously short and this time was no different. Besides, he’d already given them homework, the least he could do was give them the afternoon off.

- Exit Gannon -

═══════════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
      Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
      • Elocutionist 200
      • The Perfect Setup 150
      • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 am
      User ImageUser Image

Leaving the classroom Tay would sigh having found it so difficult to make friends she wondered if she would ever belong in the academy. Looking at her clothes that were still muddied by prior events, Tay would walk to her dorm to get changed and hopefully find something easier to manoeuvre in so she would not trip up again.

Out Of Catchprases

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:51 am
        User Image
        ╔═══════════════════

-Enter Gannon into the Diviner Classroom-

Gannon’s stress level was dangerously high.

Not one to normally stress or worry over things, he found himself feeling a bit overwhelmed. Between his Court Mage duties to the Academy, substituting as the Diviner Professor and now the issue of the recent attack in Eoana Forest, his stress levels were much higher than he’d normally like. But, there was no helping it.

To make things worse, it seemed that Lerato was upset with him. He hadn’t missed the way his boyfriend’s face had fallen when he’d caught sight of him exiting the forest with the injured Tala. Normally, he would have expected Lerato to be just as concerned for the student as he’d been, but instead, Lerato had been openly irritated with the boy. Then, whilst waiting to hear if Tala was alright, Lerato had left the infirmary without so much as a ‘goodbye’.

Gannon was beginning to wonder if he was lacking as a partner. He wouldn’t be surprised if he was the reason that Lerato was upset. The relationships he’d had in the past, few as they were, had never worked out. Gannon worried that he was the reason that things didn’t seem to be working out now.

Releasing a heavy sigh, he headed for the Diviner Classroom. The students were expected to turn in their assignment, which he would review after class. The day would be filled with book work – as much as he hated it – followed by another assignment. He didn’t want to dive too deep into the lesson plans, seeing as how he was only the substitute, but as of yet, they still didn’t have a Diviner Professor to replace him.

Stepping into the classroom, he noticed that students were still trickling it. That was to be expected – he was rather early after all. Heading to his desk, he took a seat with a small sigh. Brageet, ever his companion, cuddled against his head to comfort him. Reaching up, he caressed her feathers lovingly. Now all he could do was wait for his students to arrive and contemplate all that he had to accomplish over the next few days.

═══════════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly
        Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
        • Elocutionist 200
        • The Perfect Setup 150
        • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
        • Conversationalist 100
        PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:15 pm
        User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy, Joyful LOCATION ▬ ❝ Diviner Classroom COMPANY ▬ ❝ Professor Gannon Brageet and The other students

Tay Entered the class. Having had a good night of sleep, Tay was refreshed ready to start her lesson, though the first thing she saw when she entered was a rather distracted and sullen-faced Professor Gannon, concerned more than probably a student should be Tay walked up to him " merry meet and good morning! you look a bit grey faced today Professor are you feeling well?" she asked, " you look like you have not had an ounce of sleep, I doubt as a student I can concentrate on the lesson if my professor is not looking out for his health " walking to Brageet she placed down a Mortar from her satchel and proceeded to place fresh meat into it " for a beautiful owl I give you breakfast, I had some leftover bacon I hope you like it" of course she couldn't speak owl but she hoped the owl liked her kindness.

Out Of Catchprases

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:40 pm
          User Image
          𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨
          ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          Ren walked back into class with his bag in tow. He reached the Diviner classroom a little bit later than most students, but managed to show up nonetheless. He went to Professor Gannon's desk and smiled at the two, along with the girl from the first class who had been visibly upset. It was nice to see her doing better. "Hello again, Professor Gannon. Brageet, looking as beautiful as always." She commented, smiling at the handsome teacher and his companion. His eyes traveled to the scent of bacon, the girl having offered Gannon or Brageet some food. "I-It's nice to, er, see you doing better. I look forward to the, ah, lesson with you." On that note, the socially awkward diviner would travel towards his seat like always and sit down, wiating for the class to begin. He would think about Gannon and if he was alright, a visible sign of stress and worry was present on his face. Should he ask what was wrong? Maybe try to help? he was only a student, but he couldn't let Gannon off like that. Especially not because he was handsome! Ren would continue to mull about, debating on whether or not he should speak.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
          Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
          • Elocutionist 200
          • The Perfect Setup 150
          • Tycoon 200
          PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:02 pm
          User Image
          ╔═══════════════════

Gannon looked up at the cheerful student that stood in front of him. It took him a moment to remember her name. but he remembered her perfectly – she’d come in with mud on her dress the first day of class. Today, she looked well put together and clean, not one spec of mud to be seen.

Smiling slightly, he nodded. “Good Morning Ms. Lathir. Yes, I’m afraid today I am a bit grey...” He wasn’t about to tell Taenya why he was upset, but it was clear that his mood clearly showed, although he wasn’t exactly trying to hide it.

He watched as Tay came around to place a Mortar down on the desk, followed by a piece of bacon for Brageet. He smiled at his student, surprised by the gesture. Brageet was napping, but he was sure she’d appreciate the snack. Reaching out he took a small piece of the bacon and held it up near Brageet’s beak so she could smell it. It only took a few seconds – as soon as she caught a sniff of the bacon, she cracked open her eyes and fluffed her feathers. Chirping happily, she opened her beak and happily nibbled on the piece offered to her.

<<’That was delicious! Is there more?’>> Brageet asked, her eyes opening a bit more as she looked around. Chuckling lightly, Gannon reached out to break off another piece of bacon for her. “She loves the bacon, Taenya, thank you.”

Looking up at Ren as he approached his desk, Gannon offered the boy a small smile as Brageet nibbled at the second piece of bacon he offered her. Brageet immediately perked up at the compliment Ren paid her. <<’I like these new students of yours, Gan. They adore me!’>> Brageet said happily, chirping merrily at the attention.

Smiling, he felt a bit better, his mood improving a bit. “Brageet thanks you for the compliment, Ren. It seems she likes me being the substitute – it means she gets attention and affection from the students who dote on her.” He said with a small chuckle.

After Tay, Ren and the other students had taken their seats, Gannon started the classes. After some discussion on what each student thought that a ‘Diviner’ was and why they were classified as such, Gannon had the students pair off to talk about their powers and why they thought they'd been classified as Diviners and not another Knit. The more the students talked the more they discovered that Diviners were unique in their knits and yet similar. He liked seeing the students connect and found that teaching, although time consuming, was quiet rewarding.

Walking around the class he stopped to listen to Ren and Tay discuss their powers with one another. He was curious to see where they found similarities to each another. He was sure they would see that their powers were much alike…

═══════════════════╝

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am
          User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy, Joyful LOCATION ▬ ❝ Diviner Classroom COMPANY ▬ ❝ Professor Gannon Brageet and The other students

Tay smiled as the Professor told her that Brageet had enjoyed the bacon. Saddened to know that Gannon was sad, she wished she could cheer him up in some way though Brageets antics seemed to soothe the professor some enough for Tay to ease her worry, as Ren gave compliment she smiled yet grew anxious at the pairing of her and Ren, knowing he was not a very forwards talker much like herself she was expecting to be sat in silence but he showed himself to be friendly and concerned from their past introduction.
                                " Oh yes I am much better today thank you, I spent a good day tending to plants In professor Marisenn's greenhouse, it was very fun to be able to care for a living thing, thank you greatly for your concern Ren how are you, of course you don't have to answer its just nice to be social..so what do we have in common in this assignment.. well we can both heal i think..."

Out Of Catchprases

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
            • Conversationalist 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
            Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
            • Elocutionist 200
            • The Perfect Setup 150
            • Tycoon 200
            PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm
            User Image
            ╔═══════════════════

By the end of the lesson and the one on one discussion, Gannon was pleased with the progress his students were making. Many of them were still a bit confused by what he was trying to accomplish, but he was confident that given time, they would come to understand what he was doing.

Moving to stand in front of his desk, he looked over the room before looking down at his pocket watch. He had an appointment with the Captain of the City Guard soon and needed to head back to his office to meet him.

“You all did very well today. As a reward for your efforts, I will forego assigning you any extra work. That being said, I hope you enjoy your extra curriculars and your next day off. I’ll see you in two days, you’re dismissed.” That being said, Gannon gathered up his books and papers before heading for the door.

In no time he was situated in his office, Brageet was settled, happy and drowsy on her favorite perch while he went about the room, organizing everything prior to Reynard’s arrival.

═══════════════════╝

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff