Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously Serious Roleplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for dedicated Role Players only 

Reply Littlest & Mercury 1x1s
Den Of Dragons: The Twins In Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image
π“’π“π“£π“žπ“’π“—π“˜ π“π“π“šπ“π“œπ“€π“‘π“

"It's my pleasure Kori, I'm more than happy to treat you and the guys." After all, their father did keep him well paid, there was no way he would be able to spend all the money he had saved up considering how modestly he lived. The most expensive thing he owned was his baby out in the parking lot, and she was easy on the bank account when it came to gas and parts. Sato wasn't blind either, taking note of the sort of jewelry that Kori was wearing, she had such distinct yet simple tastes, it was refreshing from the women who draped themselves in gold and diamonds he occasionally had to deal with on behalf of Mister Yamada.

On their way to the school he chuckled at her 'threat' of making morning coffee runs a regular thing. He wouldn't mind it in the slightest, and in fact was considering insisting on her behalf, but she did have a boyfriend. The thought in and of itself nearly stamped out the fun he'd been having, it was true though, Kori was seeing someone, and was a couple years younger than him to boot. His grip on the steering wheel tightened by a fraction as they took a sharper corner than usual, upon arriving at the school he kept his cool and smiled, waving her off as she encouraged him to text her if he got bored. When am I not? He thought to himself as he watched her go, sipping on his coffee.

A few classes later he couldn't help himself any longer, sneaking his phone from his pocket he held it in front of the textbook the class had been assigned pages to read out of. Praying her phone was put to silent he shot off a brief message that he hoped got a smile out of her.

Where's lover boy and his crazy antics when you need him? #bored#to#death -S Naturally he was talking about Oriko and his uncanny ability to distract people from their conscious line of thought with smartass remarks or honest to goodness silly questions that by some miracle had a level of relevance to them. He stared at the text for a moment before hitting send, questioning his use of the odd symbol formerly known as the pound sign.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He damn near fell asleep in Kasai's arms, just standing there in the hallway. It made him smile briefly that he'd been missed too, but he was so sleepy that he could only coo happily before resuming his burrowing into Kasai's shoulder. Oriko was so tired that he didn't give a second thought to possibly coming off as being clingy, the stares from the other students went unnoticed, he got enough of that as it was for being a foreigner let alone it slowly becoming obvious he was into Kasai in a more than friendly manner.

The next thing he knew the scent of fresh caramelized coffee struck his nostrils and Kori was standing next to them, chipper as ever and offering delicious sweet breakfast in the form of diabetic shock. One look at the cupcakes however brought Oriko out of his sleepy funk and seemed to strike new life into him. "Oh Mah Gawd! Panda cupcakes!! Where did you find them? These are so cool!" He would have continued to lose his s**t if not for Kasai encouraging him to just eat the damn thing already. Oriko gave a knowing half smile, it was pretty obvious that he needed the sugar and caffeine pretty badly.

Face covered in frosting when the bell chimed, Oriko was fumbling for his napkin when Kas leaned in and gave his cheek a kiss. Mouth full he nodded and waved to his boyfriend before gulping down the rest of his coffee and heading back into the class room. He couldn't wait for the weekend.

═══════════════════╝

Enigmatic Goofball || Oriko Heastu Maphias

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

It was just before lunch when Kori felt her phone vibrate in the middle of class. Luckily for her, it was a study period, so she didn’t have any reservations about pulling out her phone to check the text. As soon as she saw that it was from Satoshi, she couldn’t help but smile. β€˜So he finally got bored enough to text me, huh?’ Smiling at the message she typed out a quick reply.

β€˜So teachers get bored too, huh? Good to know! -wink- And yes, some Oriko antics would be nice right about now! #studyperiod #nothingtodo #sendhelp’ Sending the message, she smiled to herself in amusement. Satoshi was proving to be a very interesting character…

Not long after that the chime for lunch sounded. Per the usual, Kasai and Kori met up with Oriko before heading to the cafeteria to get something from the gourmet kitchen that served top quality food, every day. Sitting at their usual table, Kori ate her lunch while scrolling through the messages on her phone. Deciding it was okay to bother Satoshi since he texted her first, she sent him a message. β€˜Hope you’re having a good lunch. I think I’ll make bentos on Monday, the cafeteria is getting boring. Want me to make you one too?’ It was only after she sent the text that she realized that she’d never offered to make Hayate a bento for lunch…then again, he wasn’t always around to have lunch with her, especially recently. But she could always give Satoshi his bento before they left the high rise.

Lunch went more or less how it usually did – Kasai and Oriko joked back and forth, occasionally teasing Kori as well. After eating, Kori slipped away to meet up with some of her own friends. Walking down the halls, she was stopped by a touch on her shoulder. Turning around, she didn't have time to react before Hayate leaned in to kiss her lips lightly. Surprised by the kiss, as well as his sudden appearance, she felt herself blushing. "Haya! You surprised me."

Hayate only grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Hey Kor, I missed you. Where were you this morning? I looked for you." She had to wonder how hard he'd looked. She'd walked right through the front doors. Yes, she'd made a small detour to Oriko's class to deliver the coffee and pastries, but she had to pass by her class to get there, so if Hayate had been looking for her, he hadn’t been trying very hard. "I’m sorry I missed you. I didn’t get here until just before the morning chime." Nodding a bit, he smiled. "Well, I’m glad I found you. I've missed you Kor...I know it's my own fault, I'm sorry about all my recent obligations." All she could do was shrug a shoulder. She wasn’t about to say that it was 'okay' because it wasn’t. Yes, to some degree she knew that he'd been spending time with his family, but she also knew that his family wouldn’t expect him to spend all of his time with them.

"Do you have any plans tonight? Want to do something?" The offer was temping, but she found that she wasn’t overly eager to invite him over, just to get stood up again. It was time to show him that she had a life too, one that she didn’t need to include him in. "Actually, I do have plans. Sorry Haya..." She wasn’t about to tell him that those plans were homemade tacos and cards against humanity with Kasai, Oriko and Satoshi, though. Hayate nodded and seemed to contemplate something before answering. No worries, Kor. Maybe we can hang out on Saturday or Sunday…I’ll let you know if I’m busy okay?” Before Kori could say anything else, Hayate kissed her cheek and headed for his class. She couldn’t be sure, but when she’d said she had plans, she thought she’d seen a look of relief on Hayate’s face…

By the end of the day, Kori was glad that there weren’t any Club activities. She didn’t really feel like entertaining anyone at the Hostess Club. As a matter of fact, recently she’d been finding it to be more of a chore than a fun activity, sadly. Walking alongside Kasai and Oriko, she looked down the hall towards the teacher’s office where she knew Satoshi would be. β€œHey, I’m going to grab Satoshi. I’ll see you two at home okay?” Kasai looked from her to Oriko and then back. Smiling, he nodded happily. In his mind, he probably thought she was offering them some privacy before she came home for the night. In reality, she just wasn’t ready to go home yet, and she found that she wanted to spend some time with Satoshi as well.

Heading down the hallway, she stopped outside of the teacher’s office, peeking in, she spotted Satoshi at his desk, working hard. Deciding it would be best to send him a text, she stepped back into the hall and pulled out her phone. β€˜Hey Sato, ready to get out of here? I'm ready when you are! I'll be waiting outside your office. -K’ Sending the text, she waited for his reply.

═══════════════════╝

Budding Artist || Kori Yamada

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image

Sato had ended up leaving his phone between him and the book he was supposed to be reading, he'd read this particular volume so many times he didn't feel bad at all for choosing to gaze fondly at the wallpaper he'd recently set while waiting to see if Kori would reply. That girl looked cute no matter what she was wearing, and her outfit this morning was so stylish he caught himself wishing he'd snapped another selfie with her at the coffee shop. He had time to read her text just before the bell for lunch went off, he had to contain a chuckle. I'm not an old geezer yet, I hope I never cross the threshold between being bored and being boring. Enjoy your lunch. -S

He'd been in the staff room eating an apple and a cheese and cracker snack he'd put together before heading out when his phone went again. Satoshi's cheeks turned a bright enough red that one of the other teachers made a remark at catching a glimpse of him blushing, to which he shot a disapproving glare but kept his mouth shut. He was flattered that Kori wanted to make a bento for him for a lunch. My lunch is going okay, saved my cupcake for dessert ^_^ I would love a bento on Monday! Anything to have more of your cooking. Thank you!

After eating his small lunch Satoshi slipped out of the staff room a little early to get a small walk in, taking the long way back to his classroom. In doing so he came up behind Kori as she was halfway down the hall he'd just turned into, he was about to call out to grab her attention when he saw Hayate slide up behind her and start hanging off of her. Sato's insides set to boil at the mere sight of the guy attempting to be all lovey dovey with Kori, he was far enough away that he couldn't hear what they were saying, which was probably a good thing otherwise he'd have possibly done something regrettable. Whatever had been said it didn't take long for Hayate to flake off and head back to class before the bell chimed. Instead of butting in and attempting to find out how she was doing after dealing with the jerk who'd stood her up the other night, Satoshi felt it would be best to head back to his own classroom before it was too late.

Thankfully by the end of the day there wasn't a whole lot of work to be done, so he sat at his desk in efforts of getting it all finished before heading home so that he could have more free time to hang out with Kori and the guys. He almost didn't notice the phone buzzing away off to his left, reaching out to snatch it up he turned the device on and checked the message right away. Blinking a few times he was a bit confused, she'd said that they would head home with Akio, he couldn't help but wonder if this had something to do with what he'd seen earlier in the hallway.

Leaving his breifcase in the office he grabbed his keys and wallet, then headed for the door. Peering around the edge he saw Kori standing there, waiting for him, smiling to her he dangled his keys before jerking a thumb towards the exit. "Let's go tear up some asphalt." He tried to keep up a happy exterior, but he had to admit that he was worried about her, Sato hoped that a bit of fun might cheer her up. "You wanting to go straight home? Or would you like to make a pit stop anywhere?" He didn't mind playing chauffeur in the slightest, and for Kori, he'd take her to the moon and back if that was what she wanted.  

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The smile on Sato’s face went a long way to lighten her mood. When he didn’t grab his briefcase, she was left to assume that he’d finished his work for the day and didn’t have to worry about grading any papers over the weekend. She was a little disappointed, if she was being honest – correcting papers was a good excuse to spend time with him… β€˜Maybe I can ask for some tutoring…not that I need it...’

Falling into step with him, she shrugged lightly. β€œI don’t really feel like going home just yet…but I don’t really know where we should go to hang out. Do you have anything in mind?” She was always open to suggestions or new experiences. Sato was new to the city, so it was likely that he didn’t have very many suggestions either. β€œWe could always hit up the farmers market for some fresh ingredients for tonight’s dinner.” It was a bit of a lame idea, but getting the ingredients needed for dinner was a good idea… β€œOr we could just drive around…I’m open to anything really.”

Satoshi didn’t need much convincing when it came to the farmers market. With the prospect of delicious tacos for dinner and a bento for Monday’s lunch, he seemed more than happy to take her to buy fresh ingredients. What she didn’t tell him was that their fridge was normally stocked with everything they could ever want or need, so there was no real need to go shopping, but she liked the idea of picking out the ingredients herself.

Kori and Sato walked from stall to stall looking at all the fruits and vegetables that were available. Some of the farmers had samples of their fruits, fresh strawberries, mangos, pears. Kori and Sato tried all that was offered and ended up getting much more fruit than they needed. It was fun trying the fruits and walking around looking at everything that was for sale. She was most surprised by the honey for sale – from local honey farms! There were also baked goods for sale, which only made her want to go home and bake, herself.

β€œI haven’t baked in so long…That might actually be fun.” She glanced at Satoshi with a smile. She didn’t mind trying to bake some cookies or banana bread, especially if she had help. Her birthday was also coming, but what kind of a person would she be if she baked her own birthday cake? β€œMaybe I can bake Kasai a birthday cake…But that might be weird since we share one every year…” She said as if to herself. Whether Satoshi heard her, was another matter. During their shopping, Kori insisted on taking a few selfies with Sato at various stands, just for fun. By the end of their shopping she’d taken three cute pics with her bodyguard, taking care to send him copies if he wanted them.

Once they had more than enough fruit and vegetables for their weekend meals, Kori and Satoshi headed back for his car to drive around a bit more. She openly admitted to him that if he wanted to keep running errands, she didn’t mind tagging along. Once in the car, Kori posted the selfies they’d taken to Instagram, hardly caring if Hayate saw them…

═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:59 am
User Image

He had to admit, the farmers market was a fantastic idea, he had yet to visit the ones in Tokyo, but if they were anything like the ones from home he knew he'd have a fun time. Walking along the stalls with Kori at a casual pace was wonderfully peaceful, even with the venders encouraging them to buy their wares. The variety blew him away, there was so much stuff at the little market he was impressed it all fit into the small space that accommodated it.

While Kori was distracted by things like the honey and baked goods, Satoshi picked up a few small things he thought might come in handy. Some beeswax candles, some candied fruits and the like filled a small bag of his own. He was listening when she spoke about baking, and smirked when she thought of making a cake for her brother. Being twins he knew they shared a birthday and did think that she shouldn't have to be slaving away in the kitchen when she should be celebrating. An idea popped into his head then, and his grin grew a little more, it would take a bit of effort to make happen but that was no problem at all. I'm sure there's some good tutorials online I can watch to make sure I don't screw it up... He was thinking to himself when he saw her phone come out, making a peace sign for the first of what was many selfies to come.

Once on the road he glanced to her when she mentioned tagging along for any errands he had to do. She didn't want to go straight home, it was becoming obvious but he wasn't about to ruin the mood and say anything. While there wasn't anything he had to do, Satoshi was more than happy to make up an excuse or two to keep driving around. "Well I've some books to drop off at the library in my trunk, how about we do that and then maybe take a short trip to the park? Go feed the fish or something, does that sound good?"

Making the needed turn to head towards the library he decided to give his beloved MR2 a little juice, not so much as to spook his wonderful passenger, but enough to cause them to drift slightly around the corners. He wasn't sure how Kori felt about races, but it seemed like she could use a small dose of adrenalin.  

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:08 pm
Kori was more than happy to accompany Satoshi to the library to return some of his borrowed books. Seated in the passenger seat, the ride was leisurely at first, but then Sato began to pull a few moves that instantly reminded her of a Fast and the Furious movie. Grabbing onto the passenger side handle she found herself smiling as Satoshi took a tight corner and drifted it with the ease of a race car driver. Glancing over at him, she gave him a curious look. He looked right at home behind the wheel, enough so that she had to wonder what other tricks he could pull off with this car. She had to admit, she liked the rush of adrenaline she got with every turn he made. She also couldn't help but admire him too...

Once Satoshi's books were returned, they headed for one of Tokyo's larger parks. Situated in the center was an authentic Buddhist temple, but she didn't think they'd have time to visit the structure today. After parking, Satoshi told Kori to walk around and admire the changing of the leaves while he ran a quick errand. Left to her own devices, Kori wandered down the bike/walking path. Fall was her favorite time of year, mainly due to all the wonderful colors that flourished before winter creeped in. Coming to a small bench, Kori took a seat to admire the changing of the leaves. It was still a few weeks away from the 'peak' of fall, but already the elegant emerald greens were transitioning into vibrant yellows and lush oranges. Smiling to herself, she was lost in thought when Satoshi returned, two drinks on hand.

Taking a seat next to her, he offered her one with a friendly smile. "Aw, you didn't have to do that." Kori was beginning to realize that Satoshi was a very thoughtful person and someone that she really got along with. "Thank you, for everything Satoshi. You really helped cheer me up." Offering him a smile she looked back toward the trees. "Fall is my favorite... although, I might be a bit biased because I was born just before Halloween, which is my favorite holiday, by the way." She said with a small chuckle. "Maybe it's because I was born in fall or maybe it's because of all the vibrant colors. I just love seeing all the leaves change, it's so beautiful."

Kori and Satoshi sat on the bench chatting until their drinks were empty. They then walked the path around the park, just enjoying the scenery and talking about various things. They stopped in front of a particularly lovely tree that was turning a vibrant red and took another selfie together before moving on - Kori sent the picture to Satoshi and posted it to her Instagram as well. They seemed to have a growing collection of pictures together - she loved it. Kori found that she greatly enjoyed Satoshi's company and knew that given time, they would become close friends. By the time they headed back to the car to head home, Kori had forgotten all about Hayate and their issues and it was all thanks to Satoshi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:26 pm
After a makeout session that could have steamed up the entire apartment, Kasai had insisted that Oriko lay down with him for a brief nap. Given how tired Oriko had been this morning, and knowing that he wasnt the sleeping very well at home, Kas had to insist that his boyfriend take a nap, for his own good.

Orkio hadnt needed much convincing. With the promise that Kasai would be his pillow, Oriko had cuddled right up to him and promptly fallen asleep in Kasai's arms. Running his fingers through his hair, Kasai simply enjoyed the feel of having Oriko with him. If it turned out that Oriko needed to sleep the whole night and not just for an hour or two to recharge, then so be it. He'd lay here holding his beloved for as long as Oriko needed to be comfortable and content. In all honesty, if he had his way, Oriko would never leave. He was a part of the family. Even if he didn't share Kasai's name, yet, he was a member of the Yamada family, in everyone's eyes.

"Some day, soon, you'll never have to go back there again..." Kas whispered lightly, not wanting to wake Oriko. Placing a loving kiss on his forehead, he continued to hold his love in his arms, hopeful for the day when he could make good on his word and make Oriko his, forever.  

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image

As they were relaxing with their drinks he listened to Kori as she went on about Fall being her favourite season, nodding in understanding he smirked, mostly to himself. "I get that, like how my favourite is spring time. Seeing everything come back to life, the green overcoming the barren white and browns of winter. I'm an equinox baby myself, March 21st." Satoshi chuckled at himself, thinking back to what his mother used to tell him, that he'd waited until a massive freak snow storm had passed before being ready to be born. It had saved his family a lot of time and effort. For the longest time his favourite color was green, for the dawning of spring.

He was most grateful for the new pictures of them, especially the one in front of the tree, all the more wonderful backgrounds to choose from. Hopping into the car he turned over the engine and smiled over to her. "What do you say? How about we take the fun way home?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her before turning his attention onto the road, giving his engine a playful rev he then gave Kori another small dose of his driving skills, and by the time they reached the highrise they were both giggling.

"Let me carry those for you." Satoshi insisted when he popped open the trunk to collected the bags of groceries. Heading inside with Kori he was excited to have another meal with the twins.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He slept so soundly against Kasai that Oriko was actually able to dream. It had been too long since his last dream and this one was so chaotic from the build up that he woke with a startled gasp, so many images were filling his mind at once that it was all he could do to lay there and attempt to let it all go. Thankfully waking in Kas' arms helped him calm near instantly, and with a smile he nuzzled in against his boyfriend, grateful for the help getting some quality sleep. He wasn't about to let the whole night slip away however, and to his surprise only a few hours had gone by.

"Mmmmh... Much better. You make a great pillow." Oriko laughed before pushing himself up enough to smile down to Kasai. The last time he'd slept so soundly was during the slumber party at the school, waking up with Kasai cuddled up next to him had been a wonderful morning, even with his mild freak out about confirming that he indeed was attracted to his best friend.

"Man, I donno 'bout you but I am getting hungry. You and Kori agreed on tacos or something like that tonight right?" He didn't know about the others, but Oriko was definitely craving some mexican food big time. Not to mention that Kasai's tacos were the best tacos ever!

═══════════════════╝

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

It was interesting to know that they both appreciated seasons that were so similar. Fall and spring, almost like yin and yang. Looking out the passenger side window, she glanced over at him when he suggested taking the β€˜fun way home’. She hadn’t been aware that there was a β€˜fun way’ to get home, but she was soon pleasantly surprised. By the time Satoshi pulled up to the High Rise, Kori was all smiles and giggles. She’d never had such a fun time driving home before.

Stepping out of the car, Kori came around the grab the bags, only to have Satoshi insist that he handle them. She found herself smiling at his thoughtfulness as well as his strength – there were a lot of heavy bags among the bunch. Nibbling her bottom lip for a moment, she tried to ignore the slight blush on her cheeks and the flutter in her chest at his words and actions.

Walking into the apartment, she wasn’t surprised when she didn’t see or hear Kasai and Oriko. She had no doubt that the love birds were curled up on Kasai’s bed, making out or cuddling or some other unspeakable activity that she didn’t want to imagine her brother doing. Opening the fridge, she began to put all the ingredients away, separating out the things Kasai would need for their taco dinner.

Once everything was put away or put aside for Kasai’s convenience, Kori led the way to a separate part of the apartment – the game room. The game room was just that, a room full of any game you could ever want. Air hockey? Got it. Ping Pong? Check. Board Games? Pick your pleasure. Pinball Machines? There were two. Gaming consoles? Pick your Poison – Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, and more. Looking over her shoulder at Satoshi, she smiled. β€œWe have an hour or two to kill and I figured you were probably getting tired of movies…so, what should we play?” Walking around in a little circle, she looked back at Satoshi. β€œI warn you, I’m very competitive…” She said with a small, mischievous smile. She suspected that Satoshi was too, but that would just make it even more fun.

═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kasai had just begun to doze off himself when he felt Oriko begin to twitch in his sleep. Rubbing his back lightly, he tried to comfort Oriko through the nightmare without further disturbing his sleep. Much to his disappointment, Oriko awoke anyway. He looked disoriented for several moments before he seemed to realize where he was and with whom. But to his relief, it seemed that his presence went a long way toward soothing him.

Smiling at Oriko’s words, he reached up to caress his cheek. A few imprints had been left in his skin where he’d pressed his cheek into Kasai’s shirt – it was cute. The mention of food however, only ignited his own hunger. He hadnt realized how hungry he was until he’d mentioned the tacos. Smiling, he nodded lazily. β€œYes, we did agree on tacos. But I’ll need a cute assistant to help me make them. Do you know anyone willing to volunteer? He’s gotta have a killer smile and a nice a**, though.” He teased lightly, knowing full well that Oriko would either laugh at his words, or retaliate with some kind of affectionate attack. Either way, he loved it.

"We'll have all the tacos you want, Ori...I want you to rest and recharge this weekend. That means good food, lots of sleep and plenty of cuddle time. Sound good?" Whether Oriko agreed or not, it was happening. He needed to get his boyfriend back to his old self, for his own good.

═══════════════════╝

Protective Big Brother || Kasai Yamada

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

He gladly followed Kori into the game room, impressed at the massive collection the twins had. It didn't surprise him, but it was still quite the sight to see all these games under one room. Looking around as Kori asked what they should play, his sights settled on a dance platform off in the corner, instantly a big grin crossed his face, there was a game to get them moving. "How about some Dance Dance Revolution? Verses mode?" It was a game he'd tried a couple times in the past, but didn't get to devote too much time towards. Satoshi remembered the arcade he'd played in, the damn thing had been rigged to kill you after a few rounds. It would be refreshing to play on an non-corrupted system.

"Eh? I know you have the moves, let's have some fun with it." After watching her dance in the kitchen yesterday he figured she might enjoy something like this, but was definitely open to an alternative if it wasn't her cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

"Hmm, I do know a guy, and I think he'd be more than happy to help out. He does however charge a small fee for his services..." Oriko smirked and leaned in to snag another kiss, savouring the feel of his lips pressed to Kasai's before withdrawing with a wink. "You take such good care of me." He cooed before breaking into a chuckle. Pushing himself off of the bed he held a hand out for Kasai, giving a pull to help him up. It was true, Kas had noticed the bags and the dwindling energy before Oriko himself had really begun to feel it, the weekend at the Highrise was the best retreat for him to recoup and get back to normal.

"Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!" He chanted on his way out the door and towards the kitchen, it wasn't loud, but emphasized his excitement. Lack of sleep or not, there was no way he was going to miss out on helping Kasai make bombtastic finger food. Grabbing his personal black apron from the pantry he grinned down at the panda face on it's front. "Let's cook some yum yums buddy!" He adored all things panda, they were just the coolest most laid back animals he'd ever seen, and yes, he knew about koalas and sloths, but they just didn't have enough cute factor to win.

═══════════════════╝

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Glancing over at the DDR machine in the far corner, she smirked. ”Sure, it’ll be a nice way to work up an appetite before we have some delicious tacos!” She was more than happy to challenge Satoshi to a few DDR battles – cause that’s what they’d be, battles. Kasai, Oriko and Kori had spent hours on this thing learning the moves and ranking up high scores than she could count. Currently Oriko had the top score, but Kori was right below him.

Hearing his comment about her β€˜moves’ she blushed lightly. She had to wonder if he’d catch her dancing around the kitchen in the future – it was something she did often. Luckily for her, she knew that if he did, he wouldn’t tease her about it, at least not much anyway.

Powering up the machine, the intro music blasted as Kori and Satoshi took their positions. Glancing over at him, she picked one of her favorite songs and watched as their matching screens switched over to the versus mode. In no time, they were both stomping their feet and moving to the music. The first song went to Satoshi, but he hadn’t won by much. Kori had immediately demanded a rematch, to which Satoshi was only too happy to oblige.

By the time dinner was ready, they’d both won 6 songs each, leaving it at a draw. Panting from all the dancing and the exertion that came with it, Kori offered him a small smile. β€œWell! That was fun!”She laughed, stepping off the platform. She’d have asked for another tie breaker – they’d had one already – but she was just too tired to continue.

Taking a seat on one of the plush seats situated in front of the gaming consoles, Kori caught her breath and cooled down while Satoshi did the same. β€œYou’re really good, Satoshi! We should play again sometime to settle the tie.” She wasn’t about to assume that he’d want to keep hanging out with her, especially given that he was her body guard and Kasai’s tutor. For all she knew he was just being friendly and doing his job. She didn’t want to think that his kindness and friendly manner were the product of him going the extra mile to do his job, but then again…

β€œSo, Satoshi…what do you do for fun?” They still had a little bit of time to kill before dinner, so she figured that talking about his hobbies was a safe topic of conversation. She doubted they’d be talking long though, she could already smell the meat cooking in the kitchen.

═══════════════════╝

Littlest & Mercury 1x1s

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas