Welcome to Gaia! ::

DLID

Back to Guilds

The mutual killing game of Hope's Peak Academy starts again... 

Tags: roleplay, danganronpa, drama, death, mystery 

Reply First Floor
Classroom 1-A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image

This is your basic classroom, like one you would see in a regular Japanese school. There are four rows of desks with four desks in a row. This means there can possibly be up to sixteen students in a class. In the back is a bulletin board with various papers hung on it. Unfortunately, it seems like most of these sheets are old or various doodles of Monokumas. Up front is a teacher's podium and a chalkboard, along with a clock to tell the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image

The floor was cold. That was the first thing Keito thought about before he had finally the courage to open his eyes. What did he remember? He remembers entering the school with Eliza, but for some reason, the events after that are blacked out. He tried moving a limb, but they felt numb.. somehow. But he's very much aware he's splayed out on the floor, his arms just inches away from his sides and his legs not together. He tried his best to sit up, just to get out of that almost provocative position. Now he could feel the pain at the back of his head too, as if someone just carelessly threw him in this room without bothering to fix him up after. He rolled up his jacket sleeves to check his arms for any marks or bruises but for some reason, there isn't.

As he turned his head to observe his surroundings, it just hit him that he's actually inside a classroom. The realisation made him stand up, his right foot cracking a bit which made him flinch, good thing a student's chair was just beside him. When he finally gained his balance, he formed his one hand into a fist and nudged his forehead with it, an attempt to wake himself up. "Shi..." He coughed. He couldn't even cuss properly at this rate. He checked his pockets and gasped out loud after finding out he doesn't have a phone with him. Not even his lucky wrench.

The room had very poor lighting that he had to squint his eyes to see what was written on the bulletin board found at the back of the classroom. There were childish drawings of a bear, but he couldn't really understand why half of it is shaded black. It was creepy somehow but then again, Keito lives for the creepiness. He put his hand on one doodle, as if blessing it, and smiled to himself. Being like this, alone, in a dimly lit classroom with closed windows, made him feel like part of the occult. It satisfied his feeling of ugliness like he belonged here a long time ago.

But alone? He's not sure of that yet. He hasn't really looked at the entire room yet. He faced the front of the room and there he saw a silhouette of a person--no, two persons sat up against the teacher's podium. But as Keito walked closer to them, he saw that one of the students is on the lap of the other, the female specifically. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" His hands were over his mouth but his scream was still enough to wake the two up.

garterbeIts

Egg

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:52 pm
User Image
Lilia Berezovsky / Valkyria | Ultimate Vigilante / Superhero

All she could see was darkness. But why though? What was she doing again? wasn't she fighting off evil villains? "Ngh.... Come back here, Dr. Doom. I won't let you destroy the sun...." The girl mumbled in her sleep, dreaming of fighting off a bad guy from one of her many comic books. After some time, she thought she heard a shout. "Hm? Someone need help?" As she slowly opened her eyes, the one thing she noticed was not the new environment, but the fact she was on some guy's lap?!

"Eek! Sexual misconduct?!" The girl clenched up her hand into a fist, and then "SHORYUKEN!" Lilia gave the poor guy and upper punch. She jumped on the desk and got in a fighting stance "Who are you?! Are you a villain?! A hitman sent to kill me?" She then noticed that she was in a classroom "Huh? this isn't a drug warehouse." Looks like she made a big mistake "gah! Not again! I'm so sorry!'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image User Image
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    ━━━━━━━━━━

Daichi’s entire body felt numb as he began to gain consciousness. His head was spinning and his body felt heavy. He soon realised why this was when his eyes fluttered open. There was someone on top of him! He tried to move them off but, it was no use. The added weight had made him lose all feeling in his body and the pain in his head wasn’t exactly helping either. The wimpy scream from across the room just added to the pain too.

Looking over Daichi could see someone standing away from them, his hands over his mouth. It didn’t take long for the person on top of him to move after that. She shot up into air and shouted something about sexual misconduct before giving Daichi a swift uppercut. Daichi felt his body go up in the air and hit the floor like a ton of bricks. His body still hadn’t regained feeling so he was unable to stop his face from hitting the floor. And I thought the pain couldn’t get any worse, he thought.

It didn’t take long for his body to regain feeling after that and Daichi clambered to his hands and knees. He could hear a muffled voice from behind him but, couldn’t make it out due to his ears ringing. Daichi raised a hand to his face. When pulling away he noticed the blood on his fingers. Daichi removed a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the blood from his face, leaving a slight smear below his nose.

Slowly he got to his feet and inspected the room that he had found himself in. It was nothing more than a simple classroom. Hope’s Peak? He wondered. Finally he laid his eyes on the others in the room. A male and a female. The girl was standing on one of the desks and seemed to look apologetic. The guy look scared, confused and concerned all at the same time. “As much as I’d like to skip the formalities with a person who decided to assault me, I believe it would be prudent to know who you are and why I’m here.” Daichi explained. “Daichi Yukimura, Ultimate Tutor.”

Mood: Annoyed
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Ki Bae

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:53 pm
User Image

Lilia bit her lip as she saw the poor guy get up and was bleeding "Aw not again. Its just like the time I thought I saw a couple argue and cleaned the poor guy's clock. Turns out it was just a playful fight and I still kicked his butt." She had to apologize again and again so they wouldn't sue her. She could tell the guy was pissed at her for punching him "I-I'm sorry. I thought you were a pervert who shoved my face on his lap while I was sleeping. My name is Li- I mean, You may call me, Valkyria, the hero this world needs! I am the Ultimate Vigilante, but I prefer to be called the Ultimate Superhero. My motto is, In Justice we Trust!" she said as she did her heroic pose.

Once she made her intro, she looked around the area "Um, this looks like a school. We're teens so, because we're supposed to be here?" That was her guess. She did remember being invited to a school but she wasn't sure if she went or not since she's always busy defending the city from evil.

Kiery215
[
Ki Bae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image

Keito was frozen solid in his place when he saw the female punch the guy directly, upon waking up. Very violent.. Like the kind of media Keito immerses himself into. But this is the first time he has actually seen one do in live action, and not for acting purposes too. He wasn't frozen in place because he was too scared to move, but because he was merely entertaining himself of the sight. He knows it would make him look like a maniac if he would start to applaud, so he only widened his eyes and smiled with them.

He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed of his scream earlier. They were just students, after all. He nervously choked out a laugh, "I'm sorry if I woke you two up earlier. I was confused as to where I was." He then coughed, almost correcting himself, "I mean, if this was really a classroom, you two shouldn't be doing that." He laughed again, "It seemed funny now though!"

After the two students introduced themselves, he felt quite ashamed to say something in return, realising he might have ruined a moment of theirs from earlier. But considering the three of them are quite in a predicament here, he felt like it would be easy to understand why the three of them are in this classroom. He raised up a hand, as if to wave, and said, "Matzuda Keito. Ultimate Mechanic. Nice to meet you both." Keito then looked around the room, unsure of what to say next but the closed windows and creepy bear doodles found at the back of the room was already suspicious enough for him to ask, "So.. do you two remember what happened before you were here?"

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kiery215

garterbeIts

Egg

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:11 pm
User Image User Image

Daichi listened carefully to the two of them as they introduced themselves. Ultimate Superhero, is that even a talent? He wondered. At least the male’s talent seemed like a proper talent. Not very academic but Daichi could appreciate that being a mechanic would require dedication. “Likewise.” Daichi replied to Keito’s introduction. Keito’s next question did seem odd to him at first but then soon realised it was valid.

As much as Daichi tried he couldn’t remember what happened to him to leave him unconscious in this classroom. The last thing he could remember was opening the entrance door then nothing. Everything was blank. Trying to remember just gave him a headache so he decided to stop. “All I can recall is arriving at the academy, everything after that is just blank.” Daichi explained. “I assume you are both the same?” He asked.

Whilst the two of them answered his question he wandered over to the metal plate covering the window. “It’s a bit much just for some simple prank; something must be going on.” Daichi commented, pulling on the metal plate. “I don’t think even you could get this thing off the wall… Valkyria wasn’t it?” He laughed. “It doesn’t seem as though we will get any answers here. Perhaps we should press on?” Daichi suggested. Surely they weren’t the only people stuck in this position.

Mood: Curious

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Ki Bae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:21 pm
User Image

So Lilia was with a mechanic and a tutor. Well, this was interesting. But deep down, she wished she could go to an academy of heroes, like what she read in her manga. "Sorry, dude. I don't really trust my memory. I just remember stopping some bad guys, that's all." She didn't have any money since she was a street brat, so how did she get from Russia to Japan? maybe it was an all paid expenses trip? That doesn't sound too far off. Still, she wished someone could tell her how she came here.

Hearing Daichi, the girl puffed her cheeks "Oh yea. You don't think I can? Watch." she said as she approached the plate and tried to pull it off. However, Lilia wasn't able to budge it. At most, she was able to crush the metal "Ow! What the hell? Is this some sort of titanium alloy? s**t! Its my kryptonite! Normally I can do this, but not this time." Eventually, she stopped trying. Why were there steel plates on the windows?

Kiery215
[
Ki Bae

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

garterbeIts

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image

Keito shook his head disappointingly at Valkyria's failed attempt to impress them. He is an avid fan of mangas too but he never seen a superheroine as clumsy as her before. A part of him wanted to think she's lying about her ultimate title, but that's not for him to judge. To make himself useful for the situation, he walks closer to the window the blonde just tried to attack and tapped the metal with his index finger a few times. "I could help unscrew this but this is too big for my wrench and it is not even in my pocket anymore. Someone must have took it from me." He shrugged and chuckled again, a bit embarrassed he can't at least show them why he has earned such title. But he's kind of used to it, someone was always better than him, even if his only close friend says otherwise.

Where is Eliza anyway? He knows leaving that girl alone could leave her helpless at this clueless situation they have found themselves in. He nodded at the tutor and gestured at him. "I think Daichi is right. We should move on from here. This classroom is giving me the creeps," he said, whilst hugging himself to prove a point. His eyes still stared at the drawings on the bulletin board though. Something about it just seemed peculiar to him. "Unless of course, you still want to check out this room. I didn't mean to lead you guys." He says, scratching the back of his head again. Well, that was another embarrassing thing to say. He now wished he had just kept his mouth shut.

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kiery215

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image User Image

After watching Valkyria’s fruitless attempts at trying to remove the steel plate Keito decided to have a look for himself. He mentioned how his wrench had gone missing but how it would be too small anyway. After Keito’s comment Daichi decided to search his own pockets. “It would appear that whoever put us here have removed anything useful from us. My phone and journal are missing. That might have told us how we got here. All I have is an empty notepad and a pen.” Daichi explained.

Daichi took one last look around the room to make sure there wasn’t anything else of interest. The weird sketch of the bear was a little more disconcerting then he’d like it to be, but there was nothing worth noting about it. One thing he noticed is that the camera wasn’t just covering the entrance of the room like most security systems. There was several cameras dotted around the room, ensuring full footage of the room. Someone is keeping an eye on us, Daichi deduced.

“From the looks of things there isn’t much more we can learn from this room. At least not until we know more about the situation we are in.” Daichi decided. “I suggest we watch each other’s backs; we don’t know what kind of situation we’ve been dropped in.” He warned before opening the door. Once in the hallway Daichi could see several other students. They all appeared to be just as bewildered and confused as they were. “Looks like we’re not the only ones in this situation.” He said, whilst holding the door open for the others.

Location: Classroom 1A > Hallway

Mood: Curious

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Ki Bae

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:09 am
User Image
User Image

"come on, let's all just be friends..."

↳with: hiroyuki || ↳mood: confused || ↳ooc:

There was no answer to their question. Instead, all they got was being pulled along by Hiroyuki. With no choice but to just be pulled along as they commented, "H-Hey wait...What's going on!?" Their small stature compared to Hiroyuki meant they couldn't fight back even if they tried. But after a few seconds of this they made their way to the main building, the grip lightened up a bit. Whether it was on purpose or not, they couldn't tell. It looked like Hiroyuki had something on their mind, but they were trying their best to not let Yuu get a good look at their face.

/enter from cafeteria

As soon as they made it to the classroom, Hiroyuki put themselves to work almost right away. With no other choice, Yuu had to do the same themselves. It seemed they were either exploring or checking out what is in there. They might have just woke up but they weren't that dumb sometimes to not put two and two together. (Sometimes, not all the time mind you.) After a few moments of silence, they had all they can take. They're supposed to be working together, right? So they should probably talk. Get to know each other. Basically what people would do if they really don't know the other.

Getting up with a grunt and walking over, Yuu stood over Hiroyuki with a slight puff to her cheeks. They waited until the blonde finally looked up at them before even speaking.
"I hope you know you're not that good at hiding your heart on your sleeve. I can see it written on your face. There's something bothering you." With a soft sigh, the glare they had softened and they started helping search on their end. "You can always talk to me if you want. But I won't force you to. Either way, if we're gonna work together, we should learn more about each other, shouldn't we?" Yuu reached out a hand to shake if the other chose to accept it. "I'm Yuu Shimi, Ultimate Escape Artist. Yes, I know that my name is ironic. No, it is not a stage name."

Atariel Tsukai

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image*enter from Cafeteria*

Hiroyuki thought that she could hide what she was feeling if she got involved in the search as much as possible. She pulled Yuu along after her, then released their hands once the two of them had made it inside Classroom 1-A. She got straight to work, turning her camera on and snapping pictures of everything exactly the way they were before Yuu or herself touched them. They then began a more in-depth search and she continued taking more pictures of anything that seemed even slightly important.

Hiro was surprised, to say the least, when she was suddenly receiving quite the scolding! She looked up at the other student as they stood in front of her, cheeks puffed out in apparent annoyance.
“I. . what? No. . . Yuu, I’m fine!” she protested. Of course, they did not seem to buy it. They pointed out that they should learn more about each other if they were going to work together, then introduced themselves.

The distant expression that had been on Yuki’s face until that point disappeared completely. Instead, she burst into laughter.
“Your full name is Yuu Shimi? Oh em gee, no way! Your parents must have a great sense of humor!” she exclaimed. Of course, too late, she realized that it could be taken as being rude. “S-Sorry, Yuu. I. .uhm. . . anyways! I’m Hiroyuki Tanaka, the Ultimate Gunner. You can call me Hiro, or Yuki, or whatever really! Oh, and, uhm, I guess I should tell you that I’m a girl. I didn’t realize that I should tell people that,” she admitted.

A moment passed before azure orbs blinked and the blond perked up suddenly.
“I think we’re pretty much done in here, so what do you say we take this party to the next classroom?” she asked with a giggle, going as far as signing the word party while she spoke.

*exit to Classroom 1-B*

Just like in the previous room, Hiroyuki started snapping away once more. Once satisfied with the photos, she took a seat at the closest desk to give her feet another little break. She leaned down and peeked inside, gasping softly as she actually found something.
“A clue!” she exclaimed, though she giggled softly. “I feel like I’m on Scooby Doo, or something.”

Upon pulling the composition book out of the desk, Hiro gave another gasp. “Wh-what the?” she breathed out. “This is my handwriting. . . ”

User Image

Get a clue!
Who am I with? Yuu Shimi
What am I doing? Trying to stay distracted : snapping photos
The day is still young!
Where am I? Classroom 1-A : Classroom 1-B
Why am I here? To look for clues!
How am I feeling? Worried : surprised : amused : apologetic : playful : confused

Atariel Tsukai
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:02 am
User Image
User Image

↳with: hiroyuki || ↳mood: the look of disapproval but happy yet worried about that sound || ↳ooc:

Yuu put on their best pout, which was debatable on how good it was, as they replied, "S-stop it! This is why I hate saying my full name..." As Hiroyuki apologized and explained, Yuu just sighed at her. "It's fine...At this point I should be used to it, you know. It's nice to meet you Yuki! And don't worry. You do what's best for you! So it's fine if you were trying to hide it or even if you weren't."

Chuckling at the party joke that Hiroyuki made, Yuu smiled back. Their previous mood of being annoyed seemed to disappear in the matter of only a few seconds. "I don't think we can make it too much of a party with just us two, we need the others for that! But yeah, you're right. We've explored all we could here. Let's go!" Letting the blonde lead the way out, Yuu quickly followed. What kind of reason would someone have for locking them up here. They're all students who didn't know each other for the most part right? Then what was the point? Ransom money? To force them to do whatever, hopefully not killing?

/exit to classroom 1-b

As Hiroyuki kept taking pictures, Yuu did the same thing they did in the first room. They swept over the room to see if there was anything out of place but nothing stood out to them. If anything, it seemed to be almost the exact same as the last room. As soon as they heard Hiroyuki call out about a clue, Yuu couldn't tell if they should shake their head or laugh.
"I think it's more like Blue's Clues at this point. Does it have a paw print on it?"

Despite the bland joke, they still walked over to see what Hiroyuki found. A composition book shouldn't be out of place. This was still a school, locked or not. There was a really good chance that classes probably have taken place here. They didn't even notice anything out of place with the book until Hiroyuki said that it was theirs. That was when Yuu started to ask a lot of questions about it. "Wait what!? What's in it then? Does it have any dates? Maybe that will help us figure things out more!?" Before they could ask another question, they heard the gunshots and bolted underneath an empty desk. "Oh wait...That's not what I thought it was..." they murmured as they peeked out over the desktop. "But that still didn't sound good. It's up to you, Yuki, if you wanna go check it out but I think it's safer to stay in here for a little bit more. You know, just in case?"  
First Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games