Welcome to Gaia! ::

DLID

Back to Guilds

The mutual killing game of Hope's Peak Academy starts again... 

Tags: roleplay, danganronpa, drama, death, mystery 

Reply First Floor
Entrance Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:04 am
User Image User Image
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    ━━━━━━━━━━

Keito’s hand on the back of her head calmed her down a bit. The calming whispers in her ears helped too. Her tears seamed to slow down a bit but they were still falling. Keito wrapped his arms round her and gave her a short hug. This was the safest she had felt since she arrived at this academy. Valkyria seemed to be making some kind of effort as well to motivate her. It was a bit over the top but it made sense and she felt a little better. Someone then came over and placed their hand on her shoulder. Kiera jumped at the gesture but calmed down when she turned to see it was only Tari. Her words finally stopped the tears from falling and Kiera wiped away the ones still on her face. "Thanks Tari." Kiera sniffled. She looked at Keito’s chest and there was a small wet patch from where she had been crying. “Sorry.” Kiera whispered, attempting to wipe it with the sleeve of her jacket.

It seemed Daichi and Eliza had also arrived to check what had happened. Kiera stood up on her own, removing herself from Keito’s grasp. “Thank you.” She said softly. A wave of guilt washed over her for making everything about her and putting it all on Keito. She wasn’t really listening to what anybody else said until she felt a hand on her cheek. Her eyes followed along the arm up to Keito’s face. “Uh… Um… I…” Kiera stuttered. Her cheeks began to blush and her face felt like an oven. The rosiness of her cheeks shone through the gaps of Keito’s fingers. Why did she feel like this? She’d never felt like this before. Well there was one other time but this was clearly more intense. Her heart was going a million miles per hour right now and it felt like it was going to beat out of her chest.

Kiera averted her eyes from Keito’s for a second to try and calm herself down. She noticed Rin still on the floor with Eliza standing over him. The idea of staying with Rin gave her the confidence to finally answer Keito. She looked back at him and grabbed his hand moving it from her cheek. “Sure I’ll help you finish investigating.” Kiera said, a bit more composed then earlier. She walked over to Jin and Tari with Keito in tow. “Shall we go? Where do you want to start?” Kiera asked pulling out her E-handbook to load up the map.

Location: Entrance Hall

Mood: Grateful

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Atariel Tsukai

SukiRikko

Ki Bae

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageAtariel looked up to Valkyria, waiting for an answer about her doctor friend. When the taller girl said that the male did not consider her a friend, just a patient, she frowned slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I just assumed because you two seem to have spent some time with each other," she said softly. Of course, she could not help but to frown a little bit more as the other spoke. "So, you thought somebody might be hurt, but you left the doctor who could have possibly helped them in his room?" she asked, not quite seeing eye-to-eye with that logic. "And the doctor didn't want to come and make sure there wasn't anyone he needed to take care of. That's kinda weird."

The blond mentioned asking the classmate nicely, then began to ramble something about a massage and oils. The pink-haired girl could not help but to shudder at the idea of letting someone she hardly knew touch her body. "No, thank you. I think I'm good." She knew that massages were supposed to get rid of stress, but there were only a few number of people who she would let touch her like that. Of course, her thoughts wandered a little, a certain blunette coming to mind. Sky blue orbs widened and slightly tanned cheeks flushed a deep pink, especially as that particular person entered the Entrance Hall as well.

Tari watched and listened quietly as Daichi explained that they had come in response to the gunshots as well. He then told them that those who were finished with their investigations should head back to the cafeteria.
"We still haven't gotten the chance to search there yet, but we should be able to finish by the time everyone gets there," she told him, her cheeks still a light pink. She then turned to face Keito again, unable to keep a small smile from her lips as she saw how comforting he was being towards Kiera, going as far as asking her to join their investigation group. She could feel Jin's hand close tightly around her own and knew that he was beginning to get anxious from hearing the gunshots and the amount of people around them. She gently squeezed his hand in return, then flashed a smile at Kiera and Keito. "I think we should check the Cafeteria as soon as possible, since that's the meeting area! We won't be able to see much if everyone else is in there," she pointed out matter-of-factly. "I'm glad you're coming with us, Kiera! Welcome to our little team!"

User Image

Here are some clues!!!
Who am I with? Keito ~ Jin ~ Valkyria ~ Daichi ~ Eliza ~ Tasuku (for a moment)
What am I doing? Trying to make a plan of action
When is it? Morning
Where am I? Entrance Hall
How am I feeling? Relieved to know that everyone is okay

Atariel Tsukai
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

garterbeIts

Egg

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 pm
User Image

Atariel Tsukai
Kiery215
Keito never saw those blush that rose up to her cheek since his hand was covering them. He did feel her face heating up a bit when she moved his hand away from his cheek. “Sure I’ll help you finish investigating,” she said to him. Hope she's not just being polite.. Keito thought in his head. He wanted to ask if she was really in the state to walk around with a fever like that but seeing Atariel happy about her reply, he wouldn't want to pass the offer, especially if it's spending more time with Kiera. When she asked where they were going, Tari agreed to head first to the Cafeteria. Her giddy reply in welcoming Kiera to their little team made Keito smile for a second. The Ballerina's positive energy was definitely rubbing onto the male. He hopes that even if they won't be able to find an exit today, these classmates will continue to accept him like this. Keito shrugged, hiding the ghost of a smile plastered on his face, and pulled out his own digital map. "To the cafeteria it is," he says, not averting his gaze from the map.

/exit Entrance Hall
/enter Cafeteria

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
If Keito was being honest to himself, he didn't really need the E-handbook for the map. He already knew how to find the Cafeteria but he just don't want it to seem very obvious that he was actually enjoying his classmate's company. He doesn't plan to be outcasted too early in this new school year. Besides, they have work to do for now and cooperation from everyone was important. He wouldn't want Daichi displeased of him if he finds out that they took this investigation for granted. He was one of the first few people whom he met in this school after all, together with Valkyria. Speaking of, he spotted the superheroine just at the distance, probably heading to the Cafeteria as well.

When they entered, Valkyria said something so faintly that he had to come closer and ask, "Wait, what?" But she already went on her way to one of the chairs and sat herself down. Keito nodded and acknowledged it as the end of their conversation. He then turned around to face Kiera and the Tsukai twins, saying, "Okay uh.. we could make this fast by spreading out so we can move on to the next room quick." As Keito lead the group around the Cafeteria, they passed by her table. He gave her a polite salute with a smile. "We'll just do our investigation. Hope you don't mind, Valkyria," he said to her along with the gesture. Keito was quite surprised with himself today. It seems that this is his most talkative he had ever done in his life before, moreso leading a group in an actual group project if one would consider this as such. The fact that everything was going well with his social skills tensed him a bit since that would mean something horrible is bound to happen sooner or later. But in front of the twins and Kiera, he wouldn't show such tension at the moment. Keito doesn't mind if anyone was following him as he was walking around the Cafeteria. They've already gathered here before so it wasn't anything really new to him.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:59 pm
User Image User Image

Eliza showed interest in joining him to check up on the other groups but was checking on Rin first. “Catch up with me if you make a decision.” Daichi called over his shoulder as he turned to leave. “I’m going to head to the auditorium. I’ll meet everyone else in the cafeteria afterwards.” He informed them all as he left. As Daichi left he noticed Tasuku walking away from the entrance hall. He must have come to check out the noise too and was going back to inform his group. Checking on the auditorium group seemed like the best course of action. In hindsight he probably should’ve assigned three people there anyway. It was a big room.

Once Daichi arrived he noticed Miyu and Nami were already hard at work investigating the room. Well Miyu was. It seemed like Nami was getting distracted, constantly looking over her shoulder at her partner. Daichi headed over towards Nami and placed his hand on her shoulder. “Is everything alright? You seem distracted.” He asked concerned. Once Nami had answered his question, he gave her a smile and raised his voice so Miyu could hear him too. “Did you two not hear the gunshots?” Daichi questioned. He looked over to the auditorium doors and thought back to the other day and when he entered earlier. The doors were fairly thick and large. “Perhaps the room is soundproofed for performances.” He guessed. “Anyway don’t worry about the gunshots. The only door out of here is heavily fortified and guarded. It seems Rin and Kiera may have tripped some kind of security feature but they’re both okay.” Daichi assured them. He then turned to Nami. “You two are friends right? She’d probably appreciate you checking on her once we all return to cafeteria. We all need to look out for each other here.” Daichi suggested. “You don’t have to but she did seem upset, I think there’s probably more that they’re not telling us!” He explained.

Daichi then began to walk into the middle of the auditorium, keeping and equal amount of distance between the two of them. “So, found anything worth mentioning?” He asked, running a hand through his hair. Once the two of them had told him about any discoveries they had made Daichi then decided to offer his services. “Would the two of you like some help investigating the rest of the auditorium then? Eliza and I have already finished investigating our area’s so I’m free to help.” He offered.

Location: Entrance Hall > Auditorium

Mood: Helpful

Ki Bae

SukiRikko

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"i may have lost my memory but that doesn't mean i'm a suspicious person..."

↳with: classmates || ↳mood: lost, confused, and embarrassed || ↳ooc: i am soooo sorry this took forever. hopefully it's a bit decent

Everything seemed to calm down and everyone was going back to what they were doing. Either way, Rin was grateful, especially to Daichi getting the rest of them back on track. He really didn't want to relive that ever again. Nor probably should he cross Kiera's path at least for 24 hours. At least, not if he wanted to make sure the female didn't feel awkward or felt like keeping his life. What? He trusted all of them but that didn't mean that anything could change on the drop of a dime. Especially if that psychotic teddy bear had something to say about it.

The only thing snapping him out of his thoughts was Daichi, telling them that they should make a decision. Still a bit out of it, all Rin could do was nod and whisper,
"Uh, sure," as the blue haired male left for the others.

Even then, it was only as Daichi left that Rin finally realized that Eliza was standing over him. If to add insult to injury, he wasn't paying attention at all. What a fine way to start the day. Taking the handkerchief lightly from Eliza, he replied to the female,
"Ne, gwaenchanhseubnida. Gomabseubnida." Before he could make even more of a mess, he quickly used the handkerchief to clean himself up. Once he made sure he didn't have anymore of a nosebleed, he said, "Thank you Eliza. Uh...Sorry I sort of soiled your handkerchief. Let me make it up to you! I'll wash it the next chance I get." Rin kept an eye on the students as they started to disperse yet again. "Uh...I think I should follow you guys if that is okay. I should be fine. I just rather not cross Kiera's path anymore today." Pushing himself up and dusting off, he looked to the female again, asking, "Where are you off to then?"

Translations:
xxx1) Yes, i'm fine. Thank you.

Kiery215

Ki Bae

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 pm
User Image User Image

“Sure let’s go!” Chou cheered. As the two of them approached Chou noticed Daichi not far down the hall. It looked as though he had just left the entrance hall. It made sense he had gone to check out the noise too, he clearly cared about everyone seeming as he had rallied everyone together. Chou watched as Yuki pushed all her weight against the door and the two of them ventured inside. It seemed there was only two people left in the room still after the chaos of the shooting. Rin was standing opposite Eliza and the two of them seemed to be discussing where they would be going next.

“Hey gurl!” Chou called over to Eliza, waving both her arms. Looking over Chou could see the mess of the floor around the huge metal door. Bullet holes littered the floor and the guns could still be seen poking out from the ceiling. Chou couldn’t help but back away a little, holding Yuki’s arm. “S-sorry.” She stuttered. “Those things are a little scary.” Chou confessed. She then remembered what Yuki’s talent was and started shaking her head and hand wildly. “I’m not saying you’re scary. It’s just those guns are pretty bug and they almost killed one of us. You seem really nice and I didn’t mean to say you’re scary. This is just a stressful situation and I don’t know why I’m still talking; at this point I’m just rambling so I can try and think of more excuses. I’m gonna shut up now.” Chou rambled, trying not to offend Yuki. She let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of her head. “So um, are you done here or would you like to stay a little longer?” Chou asked, hoping Yuki would still want to stay with her.

Location: Hallway > Entrance Hall

Mood: Apologetic

Atariel Tsukai

Ki Bae

SukiRikko

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

garterbeIts

Egg

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:56 pm
User Image

SukiRikko
Kiery215

Eliza covered her mouth to hide her small laugh, "Don't worry about it! Keep it for as long as you like. It's not like one of us is gonna die.. or something.." She bit her lower lip to keep herself from speaking. She shouldn't have mentioned anything crude. But this was Eliza.. she has said worse than that. It's a good thing Rin broke the ice by accepting her offer in joining with Daichi. He slowly got up and asked, "Where are you off to then?" Eliza got up herself and dusted her uniform as well. She took her time doing that for she actually forgot where Daichi was going. "Uhh.." She placed a finger on her chin to rethink the events that just happened. She finds it amazing how she could forget things so easily, almost another talent she has.

“Hey gurl!” She suddenly heard a familiar voice say that snapped her out of her forgetful thoughts. "Oh hey Chou! And oh, Yuki!" She waved to them but was surprised at the Ultimate Pilot's scared expression. Eliza giggled at Chou's words. She looked so precious just holding on to Yuki like that. Going back to Rin, Eliza suddenly blurted out, "The auditorium? Let's head there for now. That's what my gut feeling tells me." Her gut feeling told her that because the auditorium is the only place in a school where she could think off the top of her head. Little did she know that's really where Daichi was headed off to. "Chou? Yuki?" She called to them to get their attention. "I don't know if you've heard but Daichi told us to head to the cafeteria if ever your team is finished with investigating. Rin and I will look for Daichi for now. If you want to come with us, we'll be heading to the auditorium." She waved goodbye to the two before heading out of the room.

Eliza turned one way whilst pulling out her E-handbook. When she realized she went the OTHER way, she turned on her heel and proceeded. Looking back at Rin with a cheeky grin, she laughed, "Oops! Sorry! This way!" She led both of them towards the auditorium. She knows it would be the perfect time for her to get to know him but she wouldn't know how to bring up her question about his ultimate title without offending him. So instead, she just waits for him to speak up for now. At least the auditorium is not far up ahead.

/exit Entrance Hall

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image*enter from Hallways*

Hiroyuki looked around the Entrance Hall and was surprised to see that there were only two people in there. She had seen Daichi walking away before they had gotten there, but thought that surely more people would have checked up on the sound. She was about to call out to the odd couple when Chou beat her to it, waving enthusiastically to Eliza, who returned the gesture. Before she could even so much as wave in return, however, the girl right next to her, stumbled back slightly, grabbing onto her arm and stuttering. Fortunately, they were close enough for her to understand. Unfortunately, a lot of the blabbering was in regards to her talent.

The blond could not keep back the tears that started to form in her azure orbs. She stared up at the machine gun that was mounted to the ceiling, almost glaring at it. Just looking at it, she could tell the make and model and she hated that. Unsure of what to do, she awkwardly patted the purple-haired girl's arm.
"It's okay. I'm used to being the freak who uses guns," she said. It was meant to be a joke, but she regretted it the moment the words left her lips. Why did she feel the need to put herself down in order to cheer others up?

Wanting to keep herself distracted, Yuki perked up as son as the Auditorium was mentioned.
"There's more stuff to looks at? I think I could help!" she exclaimed before looking up to Chou once again. "Whaddya say about us getting outta here, buddy?"

User Image

Get a clue!
Who am I with? Chou : Eliza : Rin
What am I doing? Checking up on the sound and classmates
When is it? Morning
Where am I? Entrance Hall
How am I feeling? Stupid, but wanting to be useful, if possible!

Atariel Tsukai
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

↳with: eliza, daichi, nami, miyu || ↳mood: a bit down at reality, but happy to be in company right now || ↳ooc:

"Don't worry about it! Keep it for as long as you like. It's not like one of us is gonna die.. or something.." That sentence alone brought Rin back to the harsh reality they were in right now. Even if all of them say that they wouldn't kill now, who wouldn't say that it would stay that way. When Eliza called over to Chou and Yuki walking towards them, Rin thanked the two internally for changing the conversation. With a quick wave, he gave the two a little, "Hey." Since it seemed they were focused more on Eliza, he decided not to overstay his welcome.

Eventually, he noticed that Eliza started asking him questions again. He promise he wasn't spacing out...That much...Okay maybe he was. With a nod, he replied to the pink haired female,
"Sure. That seems fine with me. The more we help them the faster they'll get done right?" Watching her run out of the room, seeming to be a bit more pumped then before, he gave Chou and Yuki a small smile. "Yeah, definitely feel free to tag along if you want. Of course, we don't want to force you. Either way, stay safe you two!"Giving one more wave to the two, he walked away.

Despite almost getting them lost, Rin couldn't help but chuckle. At least they couldn't get too lost in the school.
"Well, considering there is only a couple of ways to go, it's hard to get lost. Maybe we should keep a leash on you." Of course, he realized what he just said and started to blush again while waving his hands around. "I-I-I don't mean in that way. I mean-I-Ugh it was just a joke! Naega wae amu maldohaji moshae!? Babo!" The rest of the walk seemed to be silent. He wondered if it was that failure of a joke. But one look at Eliza's face said it was something completely different. She seemed to look...Deep in thought? Concerned? He really couldn't pick it out. Maybe this was one of the times he had to be straightforward without worry. As he opened the door to the auditorium, Rin asked Eliza, "Hey, is...Something bothering you? Do you need to talk about it?"

/exit to auditorium

Translations:
xxx1) Why can't I ever say anything right!? Stupid!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:03 pm
User Image User Image

Chou could tell that she had upset Yuki a bit and that she had upset herself by referring to herself as a freak. “You’re not a freak!” She disagreed. Chou put her hands on Yuki’s shoulders. “You seem like a nice person. I didn’t mean to upset you. The guns scared me but you don’t! We should definitely hang out some more!” She smiled, trying to cheer Yuki up. Chou pulled Yuki in close and gave her a hug. It was times like this when they all needed to support each other. Feelings left unsaid or arguments left unresolved could be their undoing in this situation.

Eliza and Rin mentioned going to the Auditorium and Yuki turned to Chou, excitedly. The thought of helping more didn’t sound very appealing to Chou. It had only been about half a day and she already felt exhausted. The stress of the situation they were in was really taking it out of her. As much as she didn’t want to though, she had no plans of disappointing Yuki. “Sure let’s do it!” Chou cheered. The two of them walked out of the entrance hall a little ways behind Rin and Eliza. “Those two seem… chummy.” Chou commented. “You and Tasuku seemed pretty chummy too in the cafeteria. Not so much when you got back though. Did something happen?” Chou asked, as the two of them walked into the auditorium.

Before Yuki could reply Chou waved to everyone already inside. “Hi everyone! We’re here to help!” She shouted. “Yuki and I will start over here.” Chou informed them, pointing to a far corner of the auditorium. No one would be able to hear them over here. “So give me to the deets. Do you like him? Did you two know each other before we got here? He seems nice. You two would be cute together!” Chou gushed. She could tell when romance was in the air, she’d seen enough of it herself.

Location: Entrance Hall > Auditorium

Mood: Curious

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

First Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out