Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply The Official PhanSite! [In-Character Online Chat/Polls]
:: Change of Heart Request Thread!!! [By: Adminshimakek]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wish the Phantom Thieves were still around?
Of freakin' course!!!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Nah, society can do without!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
CLICKBAIT!!!***
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:44 am
User Image
screenname: Adminshimakek
Mood: Nostalgic!

Man! It's been two months since the last known 'Change of Heart', but I still can't forget about how cool the Phantom Thieves are! I'm actually planning something pretty big to commemorate them, but I'm keeping it under wraps for now! Sorry! razz

In the meantime, just for old time's sake, I decided to open up the Request Forum again. Even if the P. Thieves aren't taking them anymore, I hope that maybe writing them out here will help some people at least get their problems in the open. If you can speak it, then maybe you can confront it? ...Or, well, something like that.

*sigh* Tokyo sure is boring without them, huh?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:49 am
User Image
screenname: BbywypesRgross
Mood: Pumped Up!

Holy s**t snacks! The P. Thieves are takin' requests again?!?!

Maybe they can change my ex-girlfriend's heart since she dumped me? ...It was kinda my fault for callin' her sister hot, though. LOLZ!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:53 am
User Image
screenname: xXRadKatzPwnYou247Xx
Mood: Pissed!

theres this D bag gamer online named Alibaba who keeps rekt'in my s**t in StarCrap all BlergRush style!

b**** must be cheatin'! i demand justice!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 am
User Image
screenname: FoolyCoolyGurl
Mood: Amused

You guys still believe in the Phantom Thieves? It's been two months. The meme is dead.

Time to let go.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 am
User Image
screenname: MeanTogepi
Mood: Vengeful!

Maybe the Phantom Thieves ought to change your heart, FC Gurl?

Time to confess those sins!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:01 am
User Image
screenname: I_am_a_Boy!
Mood: Desperate

I don't know if the Phantom Thieves are still active, or if they are still reading it, even. But if you are, please, help me!

There's a guy at school who bullies me because I look very feminine for a boy, and he always yells at me, pulls my hair, and tells me that I should just dress like a girl if I'm going to look like one. The other guys in the class don't say anything and just laugh, and the girls are too scared to talk him down. I'm really scared...I don't want to have to transfer schools, but I can't put up with this much longer! I am a boy...I am!

Phantom Thieves...help me! His name is Iwase Shigashina! Change my bully's heart!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 am
User Image
screenname: BuBiLuVr
Mood: Aroused?!

I_am_a_Boy, have you...have you ever considered crossdressing? 'Cause you sound kinda hot...

Are you single? Do you like...swing both ways? Asking for a friend...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:06 am
User Image
screenname: FoolyCoolyGurl
Mood: Amused

You pathetic trolls disgust me...

@I_am_a_Boy: Tell the authorities about your bully. The Phantom Thieves can't help you now...

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:27 am
User Image
screenname: Azure

If you can solve your problem yourself, you probably should. o wo

Having Phantom Thieves that help people who need a change of heart is good, but you shouldn't expect other people to solve your problems for you. ^^

Also, this is Japan. o_O When did androgyny become weird? My BF and I have a friend, and dude totally looks like a lady. Also another friend, and lady totally looks like a dude. At this point, I sometimes wonder if gender is basically optional.

Either way, I_am_a_Boy!, have some confidence! Bullies pick on people they think are weak, and sometimes all you need is a little bit of courage! o wo)9 Either that or martial arts classes. Chucking bullies over your shoulder usually dissuades them, too, and it'll do wonders for your self-image. Think about it, yeah?

Azure out. (^w^)_v

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 am
User Image
screenname: MeanTogepi
Mood: Spiteful!

Azure's cliche rhetoric is not very effective...

MeanTogepi uses Taunt! Whatcha gonna do now, nerd?

rofl xp dramallama

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:48 am
User Image
screenname: Azure

Probably go back to enjoying this ski trip with my boyfriend. It's quite nice here, actually. ^w^/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
screenname: Tama-go
Mood: Exhausted

I am sorry you are going through that situation at school, I_am_a_Boy! ... It can be awful not having anyone who believes you are in trouble.

I... am in a situation like that right now. I don't know who to go to. I...don't think there's anyone I can go to. And this might be dumb...maybe I am just...I don't know...trying to find something, anything, that would help.

There's a doctor, Dr. Rokuro Mogami... He has seen me before, and he disregards everything I say...He just hands the medication, signs the papers saying I am healthy, and that's it. Over and over. He doesn't care about my health...and I have heard I am not the only one he doesn't care for. His patients are in danger...he takes the sketchiest cases.

Right now, he has authorized a surgery that I don't want...That I don't need, and I am desperate. I am tired. I am scared. I don't want to go through this.

So Phantom Thieves, if you are there, somewhere...please help me.

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
screenname: Imouto-chan!
Mood: Scaaaared! Jeekies!

Hey Phantom Thieves, you're still out there right? I could really use some help! I r-ran into this big guy in Shibuya the other day...apparently he likes pushing cute girls like me around, and I hear he's even intimidated girls like me into doing...g-geez, you won't really make me say, can you? Anyway, he's like, ten feet tall, so there's no way you can miss him! Apparently he's a famous thug who's been beating people up any time they wander into the wrong alley. I thought I recognized his uniform, and apparently he goes to Shujin...his name is Shouei Hihi! I swear when I reach High School, I'm never going anywhere near the place! I m-might not even choose one IN Tokyo anymore! Hmph! Help us Phantoms-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!

The Official PhanSite! [In-Character Online Chat/Polls]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games