Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:42 pm
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

....'leeeeeeeeeena! Y'die over there? Some of us kinda y'know, gotta get t'sleep early t'night for that thing the boss likes t'call work....

Aqua the Wayfinder

If Elena dies, we'll make Aqua do it.
ninja

Could get Rufus to do it....

Will have to be fast tho, almost 9
we just need somebody say "kadaj, promise not to kill cloud" "k" "cloud, prmoise not to kill kadaj" "k" "ok ur man and husband" rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:43 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

....'leeeeeeeeeena! Y'die over there? Some of us kinda y'know, gotta get t'sleep early t'night for that thing the boss likes t'call work....

Aqua the Wayfinder

If Elena dies, we'll make Aqua do it.
ninja

Think she lost connection.

I'm not in a rush myself, I just know everybody else may not have all night.

Since it is a work night, sadly that includes me  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:43 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
*raises handkerchief to dry a tear that slipped out from mask*-
!? :'o *brief shock* wha?
*grabs* chu's can be emergency backup just in case o_o

*bows head* of course..
since reno leavin at 9 then we only got 15 mins so say a couple words for us real quick? o3o heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:45 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*bows head* of course..
since reno leavin at 9 then we only got 15 mins so say a couple words for us real quick? o3o heart

*nods and moves up to take proper place*  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:46 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*bows head* of course..

I'm fine with either of them. Both of them and Reno have talked to us the most on Gaia, I think, out of the other people we know. Well for myself anyway, definitely the three of them have talked to me more than anyone else at all. Excluding you and Roxafox lol. You guys don't count.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:46 pm
-Strides into the church, clears his throat, walks up to the front with confidence.-
Ahem. Alright. We are gathered here today to witness the matrimony of these two lively hood wreckers. For they both have in some way contributed to the downfall of something. Fitting. -Scoffs-

With the power invested in me ( which isn't much because of these two no good business and home wreckers. )

I now pronounce you Puppet Vessel and Puppet Delivery boy.

You may now shove cake in each others faces and proceed to kill one another.

-Strides to the exit.-

Vice-PresidentRufusShinRa
Crew

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:47 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*bows head* of course..

I'm not dead - I'm trying to be seen over all this chaos and cake!! GUYS CALM DOWN!!!!

Let's join these two in peace or love... AND NOT CAKE sheesh... I pronounce you two a pair of fools forever stuck in each other's madness and love for eternity or sword strike. And if anyone has a word for or against this union you better hold it until I say so because NO ONE out talks me! Now seal the deal with a kiss or whatever and see if we don't all succumb to the madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:48 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*bows head* of course..

I'm not dead - I'm trying to be seen over all this chaos and cake!! GUYS CALM DOWN!!!!

Let's join these two in peace or love... AND NOT CAKE sheesh... I pronounce you two a pair of fools forever stuck in each other's madness and love for eternity or sword strike. And if anyone has a word for or against this union you better hold it until I say so because NO ONE out talks me! Now seal the deal with a kiss or whatever and see if we don't all succumb to the madness

XD 'bout time y'woke up.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:48 pm
-Strides into the church, clears his throat, walks up to the front with confidence.-
Ahem. Alright. We are gathered here today to witness the matrimony of these two lively hood wreckers. For they both have in some way contributed to the downfall of something. Fitting. -Scoffs-

With the power invested in me ( which isn't much because of these two no good business and home wreckers. )

-Strides to the exit.-

Yikes, you beat me to it! Well done, Sir...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:49 pm
Alright *ahem* We are gathered here today, in celebration of the Union between two of our friends. Cloud and Kadaj. Who will make a promise of a lifetime to each other until the end of their time. Cloud and Kadaj, do you promise to take each other for better or for worse, in sickness and health, and in the best and worst of times, for the rest of your days?  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:49 pm
Elena Chan-chan

-Strides to the exit.-

Yikes, you beat me to it! Well done, Sir...

He's a fast ninja that way?
S'okay, just means they got twice the shinra power backin' 'em? XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:51 pm
LOL they were both awesome xD but aqua might as well say a word too tho since she already walked over ;o; heart

WE'LL BE TRIPPLE-WEDDED!!

*mooches cloudy once for rufus and once for elena* >u> heart heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:51 pm
Think this is most chaotic weddin' ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:52 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Alright *ahem* We are gathered here today, in celebration of the Union between two of our friends. Cloud and Kadaj. Who will make a promise of a lifetime to each other until the end of their time. Cloud and Kadaj, do you promise to take each other for better or for worse, in sickness and health, and in the best and worst of times, for the rest of your days?

*steps off to the side* ;>>
no no! go ahead! heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:53 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*steps off to the side* ;>>
no no! go ahead! heart

oh u wrote in white so i didn't know u said anything!

I DO I DO I DO I DOOOO!!! *mooches for third time* >u> !!! heart heart heart  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games