Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Unique Opportunity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm
Trent and Ares would be inside the ring with their theme in the background. During a break of airing, Trent would have head to the ring. However, he doesn't seem too bitter about his loss, although Ares is a little different as he was the one pinned by Cartwright. With microphone in hand, Trent would begin to speak.

"As you may have seen, Survival would have lost to a fake version of myself and more importantly, lost to Cartwright. It was a blow for sure, but I will come bacl for those titles some other time. Seeing I am open at this moment, I wanted to do something that I haven't been able to do."

JR: What is he talking about?
King: Whatever it is, he obviously has a plan. You can see his confidence is still there!

What is Trent speaking about? The crowd is unaware as well.

"I want management to come out as I am redeeming my unique opportunity right now."

JR: By god, Trent is reclaiming his opportunity from the Battle Royale victory.
King: The pre-show Battle Royale at Wrestlemania in which Trent defeated four other men which included Good Question. What a freak!
JR: It also included Ares as well as X-Pac and Black Herron. And it all ended with Trent eliminating the freak of nature that is Good Question!

The crowd would boo, but even they are curious as to what said opportunity will be.

King: I cant wait to hear what amazing opportunity Trent will receive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:11 pm
There was total silence besides the booing from the fans. Seemed like ages they'd wait.

Jim Ross: Well what is this Unique Opportunity?

Suddenly a moving miniature ring would start to roll down, with none other than ANDRE THE GIANT standing in the middle of it. The ring slowly rolls on down the ramp, with the Giant leaning forward on it.

Jerry Lawler: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Jim Ross: King, am I seeing things!?

The crowd had no idea what to think of this, except a few that cheered. How the hell did they get Andre the Giant?

The ring stops infront of the legit ring, and the ropes detach, allowing Andre to step down from it. Walking slowly up the steps, and stepping over the top rope. He would look down at Trent, holding and nearly leaning on the ropes.

WhosBadNowBoys1

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:11 pm
What was this? This man, a fake of a legend from the older days of professional wrestling moving around as if it were natural. It left both Trent and Ares in awe and kept them speechless for the longest time. Now that he is in the face if Trent, he felt obligated to talk but only coming up with a shortage of words at first.

"What is this?"
"Wh-what type of unique opportunity is this anyways?"

Trent said while looking at the man while bring his right foot backwards in case the man were about to attack. He was curious though as to what this man was. And while he waited for a response, the two men would keep their glance on the behemoth who occupied most of the ring.

JR: I still cant believe it. I dont think anyone can."

King: This must be either my imagination or the work of a time machine!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:22 pm
You would have to see it to believe it! The Giant stood near the center of the ring, looking down at Trent.

Howard Finkle: AND HIS OPPONENT, FROM GRENOBLE IN THE FRENCH ALPS, STANDING 7 FEET 4 INCHES TALL, WEIGHING 500 POUNDS! ANDRE THE GIANT!

Howard making a rare appearance, had made it official! Andre the Giant was in for a match, absolutely no explanation is given, he's in the ring now with Trent! The winner of the Wrestlemania Battle Royal!

Jim Ross: Despite seeing it with my OWN eyes, I still don't believe it! But Trent is about to go one on one with Andre the Giant! King......King are you with me?

King: Uh.....yeah.......I'm just speechless.

DING DING!

The bell rang, and the match was officially underway!

WhosBadNowBoys1

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:58 pm
The official who was to the side entered the ring and pushed Ares, who was still in shock, to the corner slowly so he would exit the ring. Once that had happened the bell rang and Trent crashed back down to reality. He was actually in a match with Andre the Giant.

Despite it being an honor to fight someone who was supposedly deceased, the fact remains he is still fighting a giant. With that thought in mind, Trent was very cautious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 pm
Andre looked down at Trent, his hands at his hips, the massive stature of the Eighth Wonder of the World! Andre slowly put his hands in front of him, telling Trent to "Bring it" Letting out a loud, deep, evil, laugh!

WhosBadNowBoys1

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 am
Stepping up to him would show courage, but the stature is that of which not even Disciple had when Trent fought him. The Giant Conqueror was in the ring with the true Giant.

Upon hearing the laugh of Andre, Trent felt even more hectic. He would survive, but how close would his demise be? Unsure, Trent, would slowly come even closer to Andre, trying to sneak a kick to the medial side of his monstrous shin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:31 am
Andre gets the kick in the shin, a surprise to him, and lets out a loud "OW!" Taking a few steps to the side.

WhosBadNowBoys1

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:37 am
The Giant must have been hidden in a closet and gained lots of rust while away. Maybe in some sort of chamber that kept him youthful. Another thought for some other time. Trent looked to take advantage of the man and looked to run at the Giant and deliver a loe dropkick to the same leg  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 am
Andre takes the Dropkick to the leg! Again causing him to stumble alongside the ropes, going to a corner!

WhosBadNowBoys1

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:43 am
The large man will not drop yet. But Trent is gaining momentum fast. Continuing the assault, Trent approached the cornered Andre, using his new strength to try and lift the leg of Andre between the top and second rope  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 am
Andre the Giant feels his leg being grabbed, but now he finally has Trent within range! Immediately looking to grab Trent by the trap muscles, and send a head butt to the head!

WhosBadNowBoys1

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:24 am
Down went Trent. What happened, he had the world a second ago. Until he got cocky and ended up having his head collide with the head of a Giant which was harder than diamonds Trent would think. After the collusion, Trent saw stars  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:20 pm
Andre leaned in the corner for a few seconds, before looking to grab Trent by the hair, force him up, and put his neck on the top rope. From there the Giant would try to lean his weight into the head and neck of Trent, looking to choke him on the top rope!

WhosBadNowBoys1

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:33 am
Trent wins the match by pin fall after a Super Kick!  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games