The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:35 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey sheepishly smiled when Andrew gave her another sweet kiss, adoring the taste of his lips on hers. The teen was happy to help demonstrate for him but felt bad at the same time. Some of the girls that were hitting and kicking and practicing on his where pretty strong. He was older so she knew it could easily make him a little sore. Kay kept that in mind for this evening so you she could hopefully make him feel better.

Her day continued with Ashley to psychology, which every student knew this teacher as a the slutty young one of the bunch, having home wrecked a few times and dress scandalously. After that was lunch, then calculus, and finally English Lit to finish of her day. Once through all her classes, Kasey parted ways with her friend and sent Andrew a text - Getting coffee before coming to your place. Want anything?

She was ultimately nervous abut this evening. Kasey knew she needed to open up to Andrew about who Austin is and what he did to he, but was terrified because of how protective Andrew it. He had this jerk in class, god knows if it could impact his ability to teacher whenever there was drama,
which there was bound to be. Then, of course, they had to discuss how he taught her in two of her classes and how they could be proceed. Kay didn't want to wreck his life accidentally by being with him and would do what she had to to keep him and his life protected.

Kasey drove to the coffee shop where they first met while thinking about all of this. She got the coffee then went to Andrew's place. Once Kay arrived,
she slung her purse over her shoulder, grabbed the coffee and knocked on the door. She waited patiently with a twinge of excitement as she wore a smile across her face.

Theme Song Current Outfit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:55 am
User Image
                                          When the day came to a close, the first thing Andrew did was go home and wash all the funk off of him. He would be seeing Kasey later on tonight and the last thing he wanted was to be smelling all musky and gross. Which, after two hours straight of grappling and rough-housing with smelly teenage boys, seemed to do to a person. Emerging from the bathroom with a towel around his waist, Andrew headed into the bedroom where his phone was charging and saw that Kasey had texted him two minutes ago. 'Tempting, but I'm alright. I'm trying to cut down on my caffeine intake. Doctor's orders.' Sad but true.

He'd been due for a physical about a week ago, which overall went pretty well except for the fact that the b***h had told him that he was too 'dependant' on caffeine, before proceeding to lecture him on all the negative effects and blah blah blah. And though he would never admit to it, deep down, Andrew knew that she was right and he needed to learn how to pace himself. As much as it killed him to do so.

After changing into an old pair of pyjama bottoms, Andrew spent some time watching some special on the Comedy Network when he heard a knock on his door. Despite being sore as hell, he hopped right off the couch and jogged over to the door and swung it open with a smile on that handsome face of his. "Come inside," he beckoned, pressing a kiss to her cheek as he closed the door behind her. "I was just watching the Comedy Network, some kid named Bo Burnham is performing. You know him?" God, he instantly felt old when he asked questions like that. He was the type of guy to kick back and find humour in Robin Williams' old skits, or Eddie Murphy's. Jim Carey's. The big names that had unfortunately died off years and years ago.

OOC ; outfit || theme song

The Nerdy Kitten

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:22 am
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey smiled when his lips pressed against her cheek. "No baby, I don't," She answered him setting her bag down and taking a sip of her coffee. She liked it hot and sweet, 7 sugar and 5 cream to be exact. And if that didn't work it needed to look like Beyonce. She was picky about it and if it wasn't right she would either fix it or get a new one.

Kasey smiled checking Andrew out, getting distracted a little bit. "You smell, and look amazing," Kay commented giving him a quick kiss before throwing her hair into a messy bun. She slid her sandals off then grabbed Andrew's hand walking to the couch. She sat down, making herself comfortable like always. Kasey knew the longer the avoided the conversation the less likely she was to bring it up. "Anyway, we need to talk darling.." she sighed.

Kasey looked at him hesitantly before starting off. " So that kid this morning with the so nice comment... He is my ex. His name is Austin, he is 18, almost 19. The reason he made a comment like that..." Kasey paused thinking about the best way to explain it without getting upset. "I just turned 16 when we slept together...but it wasn't really sleeping together, I mean.. it wasn't consensual. That's what he meant when he said 'when I want'." The teen glanced out the window with tears in her eyes before continuing. "Unfortunately, there is a lot of drama when we are around each other. He is still pissed that I took him to court, does whatever he can to hurt my feelings. Sometimes I fight back, other times I just don't have the energy." She explained holding his hands with both of hers.

"That's part of the reason I've not been able to open myself up to you in the way yet. I'm just scared honestly. I love you so deeply and fiercely that I never knew it was possible. And I'm incredibly attracted to you. I guess I just need reassurance and time.." Kasey voiced. She had never let him know this much, and it wasn't easy to talk about but Andrew deserved to know it. Kay adored him, but just needed some more time to be able to give herself to him. While he never rushed or pressured her, she still felt bad about the situation. The teen looked up to him with probably the most vulnerable expression he has seen from her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image
                                          His lips parted, but no words formed on his tongue. Andrew could only watch Kasey carefully, brows knitted tightly together as he watched the small movements of the muscles of her face, listened to the tone of her voice. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to go through something like that, and without hesitation, he condemned the kid who had done this to her, and to the kid who would do this to anyone else.

"I'm sorry..." he finally managed, the words so quiet almost inaudible. He felt like he should be flattered in some way; proud that she had trusted him with such a traumatic event in her past. Instead, Andrew just felt angry - angry that it had happened to Kasey to begin with, and he was sad, as well, because in spite of her strength, a burden like that was not an easy one to carry.

It took him a long moment to gather his thoughts before he finally took a deep breath, licking his lips. "I'm...I'm not happy that these things have happened to you. To be honest, I'm angrier that I've been in a very long time. But I respect you for having the strength to tell me about it, and trusting me with something so personal," he began, his bright blue eyes finally lifting to meet hers. "I promise you I will do everything in my power to protect you. I don't look down on you, nor do I blame you. And if you want to take things slow, by all means, we'll take things slow. There is absolutely no rush. We have all the time in the world, baby."

Andrew tried to give her a comforting smile, but in all honesty he was almost thoroughly pissed off and all he wanted to do in that moment was hunt down that piece of s**t kid, and bury him six feet under. Nothing in the free world could smooth his feathers at this point.

The Nerdy Kitten

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:18 am
midnight-tok3r

User Image

While Kasey appreciated how Andrew felt towards the situation she has never taken sympathy well. She was happy with him, rarely thinking about her ex. Now, obviously it will be harder to not let Austin get into her mind she still had the love and safety Andrew provided her with.

She looked at him, knowing her was pissed beyond belief, but not at her. He hated to see her hurt and probably hates Austin too for causing such damage to Kasey at a young age. The teen moved closer to Andrew and brought her hand to his face, rubbing his cheek gently with her thumb. She smiled at the way his beard felt against her hand, always having loved it. Kay leaned forward lightly pressing her lips against his.

"I appreciated how understanding you are. You have a right to know about it though honestly, especially since we both have to deal with him on a regular basis now," she started, resting her forehead against his. "I'm safe with you, and I love it. I love the pace at which are relationship is going. You don't make it feel like I'm just a pit stop for the weary t come and go as they please. You make it feel like I'm so much more, and worthy of it too."

Kasey squeezed Andrew's hand gently, wanting to comfort him in any way possible. That was apart of her caring nature though. She could be in the most unimaginable pain and if she were to see someone else hurting or mad she would help them instead of herself. By no means did Kasey want Andrew to have to carry this burden with her. She knew Austin, she knew he would try something stupid and the second he did..Well that kid would be gone. Kay wasn't going to try to make anything happen though, just wait.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image
                                          Andrew kissed Kasey back and closed his eyes as he put his forehead against hers, listening to all that she had to say. He cared for the girl dearly and to know that she had gone through something as awful and revolting as that, was almost enough to drive him mad. As if that wasn't enough - the perpetrator had been one of his own students who he would have the pleasure of seeing twice a day for an entire ******** year. He was in for a hell of a good time, wasn't he? "That's because you are, my love. And one day you'll realize it, because as long as we're together, I swear to you I'm gonna love you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated." He spoke sincerely as he looked into the brown haired girls eyes, wanting to fully ensure that she understood what he was saying. "Do you understand me?"

With confirmation, a smile formed on his face and he reached his hand up, settling it on the side of her neck and gently pulled her face to his. Andrew's lips met hers and he kissed her slowly and deeply. Something he'd been yearning to do all day and obviously he hadn't gotten the chance to, with them being in a school environment and all. Within a few moments, the kiss had turned passionate and steamy and before long Kasey was on her back with Andrew hovering over her. This wasn't unlike them - they made out whenever they could, although he would never press on unless she gave him the okay. He left a trail of sweet kisses down her neck, the bristles of his beard scratching and tickling the surface of her skin.

"Stay the night," he muttered against her skin. It was rare that she slept over, due to her strict parents, and it wasn't as if he was allowed staying at her place. Part of him wondered if he was ever going to meet her folks.

The Nerdy Kitten

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 am
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey blushed at first when Andrew kissed her but quickly locked her arms around his neck. As she laid back, the teen kept one arm around his neck and the other between them, dancing its way around his back, arm, and chest. Kay wondered how she could possible resist this in class when most days it's the first thing she wants to do when seeing him. Their love was weird, but in a good way. It was passionate, but respectful. Protective while still allowing each to be their own person. It obviously wasn't perfect, but felt as though it was.

Kasey giggled with Andrew's lips and beard brushing against her neck. The girl tilted her head and bit her lip with a smile. When Andrew asked her to stay the night, Kasey perked up. She moved his face back to hers and kissed him slowly with both hands on his face. "Are you sure?" She mumbled just barely separating their lips. After he gave her a nod, Kay smiled and went back to kissing him briefly. She had only stayed the night 3 times since they've been together, but she loved every second of it. To Kasey, nothing could beat curling up next to him at night and waking up still in his arms.

The girl pulled away and looked up him. "Let me persuade my mom," She sighed sitting up and grabbing her phone. At times like this she wished she stayed with her father more than her mother. Kasey's dad was easy going, never really around and didn't care too much about what she did. Meanwhile, her mom was crazy but took great care of her providing safety, motivation, and was always there for her. Both had their good qualities in the end. Kasey sat in Andrew's lap, giving him a smile as she sent her mom a text-Hey mom, can I stay at Ash's tonight?- Her mom gave her the okay. Usually if she was staying the night at Andrew's she is with her dad and just told him honestly. The one time she did while with her mom she got grilled.

"There we have it my love," Kasey said with a kiss. She long for him to meet her family though and get their approval. "Come to my brother's wedding with me?" She asked quickly. Her brother was by far the most important male in her life, he knew everything about her relationship with Andrew and was accepting considering literally every couple in their family easily had a 5-12 year age difference. The wedding was over their Autumn break and was in Maine by the beach. It was going to be beautiful and Kasey thought it would be a good time to meet her family.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 am
The Nerdy Kitten

User Image
                                          Although Andrew was glad that Kasey was sleeping over, he wasn't too keen on the way she went about making it happen. He could only hope that it wouldn't backfire and that her mother wasn't as nosy as his was back in the day. Instinctively, his arms wrapped around her waist as she slid into his lap. Her question caught him off guard, however, and it was telling in the way his brows furrowed in thought. "Uh, sure," he answered, a certain tone to his voice giving away his unsureness of it all. He'd attended quite a few weddings in the past to know how expensive they truly were. Last year, he'd been forced to travel to Puerto Rico for his cousins wedding and between the travelling expenses and gifts, it had costed him roughly two thousand dollars.

He wouldn't have minded if it were not for the fact that they divorced three months later, which pissed him off beyond belief. Not that he wouldn't be willing to throw down that kind of money for Kasey, though - he loved her very much, and he knew how much she adored and looked up to her older brother. They shared a sort of bond that not all siblings were fortunate enough to have. "When and where is this wedding transpiring?" He questioned, bending his head to lightly press his lips against her shoulder.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:50 am
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey frowned sensing how unsure Andrew sounded. " You don't have to if you don't want to..I just figured it would be a good time to meet my family." She explained, leaning back and lacing her fingers around his. "It's during our fall break and up in Maine. My parents aren't staying the whole time, they're only coming for the wedding. I am going to stay for a few days though and have break there. I already got a room and all so I mean, it's not that bad."

Kasey knew about her brother's wedding for just under a year so she had began to set aside for it. She worked part time as a waitress in a restaurant in the city and made a killing off of tips. On average the teen brought home about 1200$ a month in tips. It helped that she was short, cute, and friendly even on a bad day.

Kasey looked down and sighed, "I'd just rather spend it without instead of alone after they get hitched and all." She rested her head down on Andrew's shoulder and lightly pressed her lips against his neck. "You can think about it darling and can change your mind at any point." Kasey mumbled just barely lifting her lips away. While she wanted him there, she wasn't going to guilt him into coming if he didn't want to or wasn't ready to take that step yet. She was quite understanding, even more so now considering the situation they are in.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:02 pm
User Image
                                          Maine. Well, that wasn't bad at all. Roughly about nine hours away by car, so he guessed maybe an hour and a half via plane. Andrew shook his head and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "No, no. If this is what you want, I'll make it happen. My only request is that I meet your family before the wedding," he began, glancing down at the younger girl sitting in his lap. "I don't want to just show up and make it all about us, you know?" He knew Kasey would understand where he was coming from - weddings were meant to be about the bride and groom, and it was her brother's special day. The last thing he wanted was to hog all the attention.

Andrew pressed another kiss to her head while he thought about it some more. "So what do you say we take care of that this weekend? Before we go on our trip and all," he suggested. He was rather eager to meet Kasey's parents. He'd wanted to for a long time now, though their schedules just never seemed to match up. When Kasey complied, a handsome smile formed on his face and he lifted up her chin to press a kiss against those enticing pink lips of hers. "What are they like, anyways? Will they interrogate me like I'm a murder suspect or are they the more phlegmatic type?" He asked with a smirk and leaned back into the couch, splaying out his muscular tattooed arms on the back of the cushion. He definitely wanted to prepare some answers if otherwise.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:53 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey was displeased by his suggest to meet her parents this weekend but understood. She got off his lap and sat next to him. They had planned to leave Friday night for camping and she knew her mom would not be having that. Kasey had work every night except Thursday so maybe she could have Andrew come over and she could cook.

"My mom is crazy and will ask anything and everything an over protective parent would. My dad is really laid back. If I'm happy, he is happy. He and I are one in the same," Kasey explain. The teen got all her personality traits from her dad. Meanwhile, her mom was crazy and it has gotten even worse after the Austin situation. It was all with good intentions though.

Kasey rubbed her face with her hands, realizing there was a lot of future plans they've not discussed. " I think before we continue to plan, tonight we need to talk. Like what we want out of life and our relationship and how we would proceed with our ideal timelines." She felt like this was important to know before getting family involved. The girl was worried that because of their age difference they wouldn't be able line up their time lines or want different things. She didn't want to get more vulnerable and risk getting hurt if there wasn't a chance for a future together.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 pm
The Nerdy Kitten

User Image
                                          There were two types of people in a relationship. At one extreme, there were those who were obsessed about their future plans - they've built what Andrew liked to call their perfect 'tunnel of love'. At the other end of the spectrum, were the fly by the seat of your pants kind of people - those who were perfectly content in the now, and didn't think much about their future plans. He fell into the latter of the two categories. So, when Kasey said that, he felt momentarily stumped. "Alright," he started, searching his mind for the words that would fully sum up his thoughts, without possibly hurting Kasey's feelings in the process.

"To be honest with you, I don't have many full-term ideas about what the future looks like. Hell, I have a hard enough time making concrete plans for the weekends, let alone settling down and producing little ankle-biters," he said with a laugh, trying to add some humour to the situation and then figuring that maybe that wasn't the brightest thing to say. "All I know, is that when I think about my future, I see your beautiful self in it. And that's all that matters to me," he finished, offering the girl a warm smile. Andrew had everything he needed in life right now - a pretty girl on his arm, a job that he loved, and a place that he could call his own. He considered himself one of the lucky ones.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:30 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image
Kasey nodded with Andrew's response, taking a few moments to process it. She was by far the furthest kind of person to make concrete plans but she did know what she wanted with a relative timeline. The teen wasn't hurt, nor upset by his response but it wasn't what she was expecting either. "Okay I understand. For me, I want kids young but not now, like I guess in 5 ish years it just depends. It doesn't matter if I'm married before I have kids or not because marriage doesn't always mean love, but it is something I'd like," the teen explained, hoping this was okay with him and something he wanted too. She took her long brown hair out of it's bun and shook it out.

Kasey laid down on the couch with her feet in Andrew's lap. "I don't want to get caught up in something if we don't was similar things out of life. Those are the two big ones. I see you in my future more and more each day. I just don't want you to be doing something you're not comfortable with or wanting. I don't want to have to try and convince you to want what I do either," she said looking up at the ceiling. Kasey always stood fairly solid with what goals she wants to achieve. The teen was also brutally honesty when voicing what she wanted. Kay would never try to make someone want what she does because it usually blows up in their face. She perched herself up on her elbows, her blueish gray eyes shining though the mess of hair she had as she wait for his response.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:43 pm
The Nerdy Kitten

User Image User Image

Andrew just nodded, understanding completely. "You don't have to worry about imposing on me, love. Don't get me wrong - I'm not opposed to getting married or having kids or anything like that; I've always been a firm believer in true love and happy endings. It's just not something I can see myself doing in the near future. Five to ten years down the road, sure, why not," he said, absently rubbing a callused hand along her leg while the other massaged the sole of her foot. The longer he thought about it, the more he realized just how many things he hadn't got to do yet. Travelling, being one of them.

"There's just so much of the world that I have yet to see. Take England, for instance. My parents were born and raised there and I've only visited once, and I imagine it'd be a whole lot easier to have to buy two plane tickets instead of, say, three or four," he went on, shrugging a bit. Perhaps he would take Kasey next summer, when he'd saved up enough money to really afford it. Everything he said made sense to him, and he really hoped Kasey would understand where he was coming from. "You know what I mean?" He asked, turning his head to gaze over at the other with a questioning look in his blue eyes.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:01 am
midnight-tok3r

User Image
Kasey nodded in agreement.Traveling is a lot easier when just the two of them. "That's fine, just when to do get to sleeping together we need to be safe. I'm on the pill, but each precaution possible is a good idea. Don't want to have an accident anytime soon," she said laying back down. The thought of having a child before she was even close to being done with college terrified Kasey. She wants to be able to provide while still being an involved parent, and having a child at 18 or 19 years old makes it significantly harder to graduate college.

The couple were both quite for a minute that felt like forever. The teen sat up, leaning her side against the couch and looked at Andrew. "What made you want to be with me? How am I so different for anyone else before? Kasey asked curiously. She didn't feel insecure but just want to know. The girl was so much younger than him, they're both in different stages of life, and the only experience she had dating before was with Austin. Guys chased but Kasey has always been very picky.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces