Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Lucky and Solsi's Starlight Ball~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:21 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Mister Monster Guy

She shakes her head. "Don't worry about it, Arron! I understand," she replied. "It's good to see you again."

Starlight Princess Lucky

While gazing around the room, Clara receives a brief visit from the red haired hostess. Instead of starting a conversation, she is handed a pocket square. Her eyes stare at it, while her head slightly tilts. "Party favor..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:26 am
Starlight Princess Lucky

Cid seemed rather flustered by the rushing around of the party's energetic hostess, not quite used to someone of high status actually...working that hard. Were these like her friend back home? Could she...actually relax? She let out a long, held in breath, her shoulders dropping out of the ridged state they were in and a smile spreading. "Oh...ashes that feels a lot better," she sighed, using a hand to knead a stiff part of her neck. Right, time to step away from the food...well, maybe after snagging a few more pieces of fruit...those little bits of fabric that were being handed out sure came in handy for a tiny snack-sack!  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:39 am
Starlight Princess Lucky

When Astraeus glanced to her with his silent offer, she curtsied lightly in thanks.

Whispering Minstrel

They would see her shiver at the sudden chill that knocked the hair out of her face, revealing heavy scar damage, the most being around the two reddish glass orbs that seemed to dance with a fiery light inside them that had replaced her eyes...much like the same stone that she wore in her earring. Standing from the bow, a bit of color seemed to cross her cheeks as she raised a hand to put the bangs back in place, a quiet "Don't want to scare the guests..." escaping before she coughed.

"Ah, thank you ma'am, Madam," she corrected quickly, not knowing the station the Phantom had herself, "For your kind words, and yours Lord Astraeus. I will keep them in mind as the night progresses. Oh! And where are my manners, you may call me Cidri...or Cid, if you prefer."

Your unexpected words made the Phantom chuckle, "Goodness. If anyone is to be doing scaring tonight, it is I." For a few moments she lapsed into silence, her mind adrift as she considered doing just that. It would be terribly amusing, but she doubted the guests would enjoy such antics. Silently sighing, she focused back in on the conversation. "You may call me Phantom, Cidri."

Starlight Princess Lucky
"Evening ladies. And you sir..." she stuffed the rest of about ten pocket squares into another of his pockets, leaving another filled to the brim. She smiled innocently, "...Looked like you needed a few more." With a wave of her pinky finger, Lucky was off again, this time likely to get rid of the empty trays.

The prince blinked and looked down at his now second bulging pocket. He shook his head and looked towards his companions, "I believe this is my cue to begin passing out party favors." As an afterthought, he handed one to the Phantom-he didn't quite recall giving her one when she appeared. He took a bow. "If I do not get to say it later, I wish you both a wonderful evening." With that the prince turned and went to greet guests and hopefully empty some of his pockets.

Before the Phantom could even greet the Princess, the woman was gone. Lucky's dedication to the pocket squares was truly admirable. She smiled at the mildly amused Prince whom now had countless pocket squares bursting from his pockets. As he offered her one, her form became solid once more as she accepted it. She stared blankly down at it. What was a phantom to do with a pocket square? His farewell brought her out of her revery, "I wish you the same, Astraeus." She returned his bow with a curtsy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am
User Image

Solsi's head swiveled, sensing some abrupt movement. It appeared as though while she was making small talk with Ruby, Lucky was left to tend the party on her own. The magical girl snapped at attention and looked quickly around. Was the place always so full??? "Oh dear, I should help." she confessed aloud. Taking a handful of pocket squares she flitted around trying to lighten the load a bit. Suddenly, off in the distance, the doors opened yet again, revealing three familiar faces... "You keep dragging me to these places." "Hey, we're here to support Solsi! Besides, you need a little elegance in your life." "You guys..." Solsi rushed over to her friends. It felt like they hadn't seen each other in a long time. "Why if it isn't Sammy~ Or should I say Solsi, now?" Laney exclaimed, cheerful as ever. "Who knew of the four of us you'd be first to drop your secret identity?" Danny elbowed her mid-sentence to make sure no one overheard. "Hey! Some of us still want to keep ours." she snapped. Laney pouted and rubbed her sore arm. "That's savage..." she mumbled. "The place looks wonderful." Jessie interjected. "You guys did a great job setting up." Solsi beamed a little. "Thanks. Actually, we could use a hand. Do you think you could distribute some of these? I swear it's like they're coming out of the walls!" She left the pocket squares with them. Upon first glance, Laney's eyes lit up, Danny glared, and Jessie blinked in confusion at the party favors. Simultaneously, Laney and Danny had two very different reactions.

"What the heck?" "Are. You. Kidding me?" the fashionista gasped. Laney picked one up and held it up to the light. "These are all the rage according to Pocket Squares Today!" She rubbed the soft fabric against her cheek giddily. Danny rolled her eyes. "What are you supposed to sneeze fancy now? This is dumb." Jessie took a couple in her arms. "Doesn't sound too difficult...let's see what we can do." Following Solsi's example, the three fanned out and tried their luck at playing co-hostess.

OOC: Just in case anyone needs a dance partner, or other various shenanigans.

RavishingRuby
Gigi of the Ribbons
Starlight Princess Lucky

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:53 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
The Dragon Anon
Starlight Princess Lucky

Movement caught her eye and she turned her head to see Solsi waving. With a smile, she waved back ready to head over to say hello when a familiar voice drifted into her ears. Turning her head she saw, "Nef~" Wiggling a bit, she turned fully and embraced him warmly. "Good to see you. And yes, I-I'm rather excited to be here." Blushing she started to continue when Lucky came up with a tray of food and a handful of . . . pocket squares? Her confusion was only momentary as the other girl's kind greeting had her smiling. "Hello, Lucky. Thank you, I'm happy to be here~" The elf giggled as she accepted the pocket square. "Another time when you have less of an armful. Thank you for the party favor~"
Not exactly sure where to add this new piece, she held it for a moment and bobbed her head as Lucky went off to hopefully put down her tray of food. "Hugs later then, okay?" Gray eyes turned back to Nef as she smiled. "So, have you gotten to have a dance yet?"
New voices caught her attention a moment and she looked to see who had arrived. The elf started to turn her head back to Nef, but did a slight double take. Gosh for a moment one of the new ladies looked sort of familiar. But no, she couldn't seem to place her exactly. Best not to stare too long and cause anyone to feel uncomfortable. Well that's what she thought, but a few more glances may have occurred.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:30 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky
[[Phew! Where does that redhead get the energy???]]

[[I have no idea! But well done ]]

Radiant Anon Solsi

Ruby smiled again. "And its wonderful so many friends could come together on such a lovely night" As soon as she finished speaking, the two were interupted by Solsi, who seemed to be out of pocket squares. Ruby chuckled, and nodded as Lucky excused herself to help with hostess duties. Looking around the room once more there were multiple new arrivals, filling the room with activity. Still, she recognized only a few faces. She silently wondered if her work as a Senshi was keeping her from living. Everyone seemed to find a new friend to converse with. Still, she was here to do a job. With a small sigh, she decided to head over to the food table.  

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:41 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

"If I'm already struggling to keep your attention then maybe I should have worn something flashier..." The dragon faux sulks, idly playing with the cuff of his sleeve. If one looked closely,
however, they would still see the mischievous gleam in his eye.

(Dang it Lucky! Stop distracting the pretty lady from the dragon, it's not fair!)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:02 pm
The Dragon Anon
Gigi of the Ribbons

"If I'm already struggling to keep your attention then maybe I should have worn something flashier..." The dragon faux sulks, idly playing with the cuff of his sleeve. If one looked closely,
however, they would still see the mischievous gleam in his eye.

(Dang it Lucky! Stop distracting the pretty lady from the dragon, it's not fair!)
The elf's eyes widened and she ducked her head as a blush spread across her cheeks. "N-no, you look great. S-sorry . . ." Hazarding a peek back up at him, she caught the more mischievous look to his eyes. Raising her head again, she gave him a tap on the nose. "Why Nef, are you teasing already? See, you know how to get my attention focused~" Giggling she gave his cheek a gentle pat. "And what, pray tell, might you have donned instead of this?"
(Pfft, forgive us, we have ADD. >w> )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:08 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

He grins as his nose is tapped, clearly unrepentant. "I think it would be more a case of what I wouldn't be wearing." He glances briefly at Lucky as she's running around, "Though Lucky would likely have my hide if I pulled any of my usual shenanigans in that regard."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:23 pm
The Dragon Anon
He grins as his nose is tapped, clearly unrepentant. "I think it would be more a case of what I wouldn't be wearing." He glances briefly at Lucky as she's running around, "Though Lucky would likely have my hide if I pulled any of my usual shenanigans in that regard."

"That's what I thought." Giggling again, she followed his gaze. "Best to behave then, unless that was what you were after."
Clearing her throat, her gray eyes sparkled a bit. "But back to the previous question, dancing? Have you done any of that?"  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:31 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

"Alas, I have not." He bows, holding out a hand to her with a wink, "Would you do me the honor of being my first?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:49 pm
Phantom Anon

"Phantom eh? Easy enough to remember Madam," Cid replied with a smile in the direction she last heard her voice, noting an odd chill once again coming from that area. Her attention was grabbed however by the sound of three arrivals at the door, apparently by the conversation friends of this 'Solsi'. She made a note to try and stay away from the three of them together if she could, the combined sound of them girlishly bickering with one another would overload her hearing. No, quieter areas would be what she would stick to, just as if this were a.market.  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:53 pm
The Dragon Anon
"Alas, I have not." He bows, holding out a hand to her with a wink, "Would you do me the honor of being my first?"
"That is a travesty indeed." Places her hand in his and gives a small curtsy. "Why Nef, I certainly would be~" Drawing in a bit closer, she smiled sweetly. "Lead on~"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:38 pm
Whispering Minstrel

"Phantom eh? Easy enough to remember Madam," Cid replied with a smile in the direction she last heard her voice, noting an odd chill once again coming from that area. Her attention was grabbed however by the sound of three arrivals at the door, apparently by the conversation friends of this 'Solsi'. She made a note to try and stay away from the three of them together if she could, the combined sound of them girlishly bickering with one another would overload her hearing. No, quieter areas would be what she would stick to, just as if this were a.market.

The Phantom was bemused as she watched the sudden change in your demeanor. She looked to the retreating forms of Lucky and Astraeus, "Why are you uncomfortable around royalty?"  

Phantom Anon

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 pm
Phantom Anon

The Phantom was bemused as she watched the sudden change in your demeanor. She looked to the retreating forms of Lucky and Astraeus, "Why are you uncomfortable around royalty?"

The young woman bit down slightly on her lip, chewing in thought as to how best explain it, "Where I'm from, you have your good nobles, and then you have your bad. We're lucky the ones reigning over the kingdom are the good kind, and I have a close friend who is one as well. But the bad...you look at 'em wrong, sneeze, and they punish you harshly. They seem to forget where their power comes from." She gestured in the direction she heard Lucky's voice in and Astraeus had left in, "They seem like the good sort...but in my station you can't be too careful. I had to be sure they weren't the nasty kind...but considering the general light atmosphere right now...I guess my worries were a little silly, hmm?"  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff