Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Lucky and Solsi's Starlight Ball~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:11 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky

The prince nodded thoughtfully as the Phantom gave her own impression of the situation. She had a point. Just talking to them would be easier than guessing, especially if the two of them could find nothing out of place. "Very well," he conceded. "Do you wish to accompany me? Or shall I leave you to be swept off your feet by another gentleman?"

As he waited for the Phantom's reply, the prince noticed two newcomers. While he was unfamiliar with her pale haired companion, Astraeus's eyes flashed with recognition when he saw Kate. She seemed a little star-struck by the venue, in stark contrast to her companion who looked as if she wished to be anywhere but there. He chuckled and decided to greet them later.

"And let this mystery beguile me for the rest of the evening? I say not, Your Highness." As she spoke, the Phantom let her corporeal form fade until she was floating leisurely and transparently once more.

She followed your stare and spotted Kate immediately. Her old PR manager was dressed finely for the occasion. A small frown fell upon the Phantom's features as she spotted the unknown woman at Kate's side. The woman was familiar to her. The gears in her mind started turning as she began to plot.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:54 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky
RandomKate
Whispering Minstrel

The mechanic blushed at the thought of wooing the ladies of the ball. He shook his head lightly. "Well I hope someone d-doesn't mind d-dancing with a one-armed giant." he joked. It had been nearly a year since his accident, & he had come to terms with the loss of his arm & hand.
Arron would smile & wave at the mage & the witch before the action of the belled girl caught his attention. He paused seeing the flash of a knife.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:06 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The dragon rolls his eyes, "Details, Lucky. As far as I'm concerned you're still a princess and a prime target to be snatched up by a dragon." He glances around the room, silently taking note of the various occupants and seeming to ponder if he wanted to go talk to any of them. "Do you think the women would rather dance with a gentleman or a dragon?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:56 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Finally, the star-strucked mage spots a waving Arron from a distance. "Oh hey! There's Arron!"

"You're just-" Before Clara could even finish, she had already left to visit her friends. "Oh no. That's fine. I wasn't speaking to you or anything," she says with a sarcastic tone. With a sigh, she decides to let her be. It's been a while since she has seen her friends. For now, she would wander around.

Kate waved at the group with a smile. "Hey, guys!"

(Don't mind the quote again. I accidentally edited this with my new reply and the old one poofed.)  

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:37 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

She paused, the red stone in the earring seeming to brighten for a moment and then became dull once more. Her head turned ever so slightly in the mechanic's direction, and she placed a finger to her softly smiling lips. As if it were a secret between them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:17 pm
Phantom Anon

Whispering Minstrel

The prince nodded in response and began his stride over to the one with bells. He had grown curious as to what they had seen which he had not. He approached the one with bells, whose focus seemed to have shifted to a certain mechanic. The prince decided not to keep her long. He paused and bowed. "Good evening."

The Dragon Anon

"I pity the dragon that does so," Lucky replied. The cocked her head at his question. "I guess that all depends on the girl and her tastes." She nudged him again. "You should go find out~"

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky

The young woman immediately brought herself to the same stance as before with keeping her face covered by her hair, yet giving her full attention to the Prince. She then bowed deeply with her corsaged hand going to her breast as if something was supposed to be there. When she spoke, there was a noted strain to her voice, though it was barely a problem in her talking, "Good evening M'Lord...I assume it is evening now? The day's heat has seemed to cool."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:40 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky

The prince nodded in response and began his stride over to the one with bells. He had grown curious as to what they had seen which he had not. He approached the one with bells, whose focus seemed to have shifted to a certain mechanic. The prince decided not to keep her long. He paused and bowed. "Good evening."

Keeping with his pace, the Phantom floated at his side. As they neared, she took note of the details she had missed whilst dancing, particularly the scars on the woman's face. She curtsied as her companion bowed.

Whispering Minstrel

Phantom Anon

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:03 pm
Phantom Anon

Whispering Minstrel

"There is no need to be so formal," the prince tried to assure the woman as she once again stood at attention. At her question about the evening, he glanced to the window and saw that the sun had indeed set. Stars were shimmering in the sky around a moon just beginning to wane. He paused. The night sky may have looked normal to most, but to his trained eye caught a peculiar pattern. Well, that certainly was not something you saw every day. "That it has," he mused, half distracted. His sister and Solsi had certainly chosen a special night to have the ball. Was it intentional? He snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat. "Pardon me," he apologized. "The reason why I came over here was because I noticed a few people seemed to be bothered by something when I was dancing with my friend here. Was there something the matter?" He suspected he knew the answer, at least for her. The scars told many tales, and the way she ducked her head had him guessing that perhaps the silence of his partner made her hard to notice. He must have appeared odd, dancing with himself on the dance floor. But because there was more than one who had cast the confused glance, he had to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image
"Ruby...what a fitting name." she said pleasantly. The woman then asked her if it was normal for people to dance with spirits during events such as this. Solsi chuckled a little. She was so used to it she forgot it was ever unusual. "Oh, it's practically tradition." she remarked with a smile, looking out onto the dance floor.

OOC: I don't know who to quote so I'm quoting everyone. XD

Starlight Princess Lucky

Phantom Anon

Whispering Minstrel

RavishingRuby

The Dragon Anon

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Auriga La Shock

Laughing Assassin-Anon

RandomKate

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:09 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

[I've just been going with whoever my people are talking to/about.]
[-whatisupwithmysocialbutterflies?-]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:26 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky
Phantom Anon

Whispering Minstrel

"There is no need to be so formal," the prince tried to assure the woman as she once again stood at attention. At her question about the evening, he glanced to the window and saw that the sun had indeed set. Stars were shimmering in the sky around a moon just beginning to wane. He paused. The night sky may have looked normal to most, but to his trained eye caught a peculiar pattern. Well, that certainly was not something you saw every day. "That it has," he mused, half distracted. His sister and Solsi had certainly chosen a special night to have the ball. Was it intentional? He snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat. "Pardon me," he apologized. "The reason why I came over here was because I noticed a few people seemed to be bothered by something when I was dancing with my friend here. Was there something the matter?" He suspected he knew the answer, at least for her. The scars told many tales, and the way she ducked her head had him guessing that perhaps the silence of his partner made her hard to notice. He must have appeared odd, dancing with himself on the dance floor. But because there was more than one who had cast the confused glance, he had to ask.

She hesitated for a moment, righting herself and still keeping the stiff stance. Was this a test? She couldn't be sure, nobles, particularly nasty ones, had on more than one occasion caught those who slipped and they were harshly punished. "Your...partner, is not of physical form, is she M'Lord? Forgive me for seeming to be rude in your direction, but I...cannot see. And with no sound being made but her voice on occasion, it indeed made for a strange occurrence." She seemed, or at least her hand did, to want to mess with the piece of fabric tied to her wrist, either out of nervousness or habit. "If your dance partner is here at the moment, I wish to offer my apology to her as well at not acknowledging her presence," she added, bowing yet again.  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:04 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Starlight Princess Lucky

RandomKate

Whispering Minstrel

Phantom Anon

Radiant Anon Solsi

Fashionably late yet under-dressed, the little werehog found his way to the ballroom, looking around and whistling lowly, "Nice gig, Solsi and Lucky outdid themselves!" Stepping inside and adjusting his little bow tie- he had to look at least a little bit fancy- it didn't take long to find his many friends already out and about doing the socializing. With a happy stride and a fanged smile he made his way on over to the crowd.

"Hey hey, long time no party, guys!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm
Mister Monster Guy

Lucky paused mid-prod of the dragon when she heard a familiar voice. She giggled as Monmon strode in. He always brought a good dose of energy to any party. She waved at him, "Hi Monmon~"  

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:21 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky

Whispering Minstrel
She hesitated for a moment, righting herself and still keeping the stiff stance. Was this a test? She couldn't be sure, nobles, particularly nasty ones, had on more than one occasion caught those who slipped and they were harshly punished. "Your...partner, is not of physical form, is she M'Lord? Forgive me for seeming to be rude in your direction, but I...cannot see. And with no sound being made but her voice on occasion, it indeed made for a strange occurrence." She seemed, or at least her hand did, to want to mess with the piece of fabric tied to her wrist, either out of nervousness or habit. "If your dance partner is here at the moment, I wish to offer my apology to her as well at not acknowledging her presence," she added, bowing yet again.

The Phantom nodded at your words, having already suspected this to be the case. With an ounce of her will, a small, deliberate chilly breeze abruptly brushed the hair out from in front of your eyes. "You have lovely eyes, my dear." She commented. "There is no need for you to apologize. Especially for something that is not your fault." Knowing you could not see a smile or wink, the ghost allowed more warmth to seep into her words.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff