Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Sadal
Sadal Defense Force HQ (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:08 pm
User Image

πŸ›‘β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬πŸ›‘

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ³

β‡° Physical-Based Offense :: 4
β‡° Energy-Based Offense :: 4
β‡° Defense :: 3 (-1)
β‡° Speed :: 3 (+1)
β‡° Intelligence :: 4
β‡° Stamina :: 3
β‡° Reflexes :: 3
β‡° Ki :: 3

πŸ›‘The Mechanoid was pleased to see that so far everything was well, it appeared as though there was not a single issue so far with him being here, not only that but based on the Tuffle's information it seemed his star pupil was at a named place. He knew of Earth, mostly because it appeared to be a hotspot for intergalactic activity, according to a few reports there was rather dangerous happenings on that planet, marking it off as planet travelers should go to with caution. But if Yosi was on that planet she was fine, she was Yosi after all. However something that the galactic police officer was used to by now had happened; a sudden surge of violence and criminal behavior. With a click of his mechanical tongue, Riga looked to the door as intruders were literally coming to it; like any good officer, he stepped right in front of Bur and pulled out his Ki Revolver, holding and aiming it properly right at doorway while his partner had stood right next to him, his right middle and index finger against his forehead and his left fist balled up and resting at his side, both Patrolmen ready to fight. He had no idea who was attacking or why, but that didn’t matter, as a Galactic Patrolman Riga was prepared to do justice upon those that would so foolish enough to disturb the peace.

[Emotions: Stoic, Determined] [Location: Sadal Defense Force] [Company: Officer Tonkzu, Dr. Burberry, Aikon, Nion] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Walking onto Planet Sadal Defense Force] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
[OOC:]
Ki: 230/230 | Stamina: 330/330 | BP:290

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image
Gaga and Tosu

The Saiyans fought hard as each of them would be fighting against people on par or a slight margin lesser than them. The two would watch as their people fell, taking a Saiyan at most down with them while Gaga picked Tosu up by the collar while she punched trying to get put down. The two would be flown quickly down the hall of people in the HQ's walls. "Gaga! I can walk! Let me down! I'm not a tad anymore!" Tosu shouted all the way down as a bit of electric energy surged from the two, as the power within the area would flicker on and off. The prison barriers faded to low levels as the people captured would push through and the riot of prisoners would fly all around the HQ, to join the fight. "Fridge sama told us that we were here to cause havoc, and let the people do the fighting unless needed. We can't just sit around." Tosu's eyes rolled, "Yer so fick- STOP!!!" She'd yell as a man flew through the crowd at them as the two split up and looked at the source. The Saiyan with a ponytail would stare at them with a stern gaze while Nion stared back. "I'll handle this one. . .My-"Before Gaga's words finished, a small blast was heard under his hood. "His powerlevel is beyond what I've seen before...My Scouter overloaded." He'd mutter while Gaga chuckled with hands under her chin. Nion would walk forward cracking his knuckles as Gaga descended to the ground and prepared himself. "We'll be a while on this. . .Inform Fridge sama, that. . .He might be needed." He'd call out to Tosu as she skipped forward before becoming a blob on the wall. Nion's eyes would look to her while she scuddled past him and his eyes refocused. It seemed that Gaga had already engaged as he slid across the hall hall and clashed fists with Nion, blowing his cloak off.

Tosu would stand in the doorway while chuckling lightly at the contents within. "These are some cuties~ I wonder if they're soft. . .And tender~" She'd mutter while wiping her mouth and lifting her chin up, showing jagged and sharp teeth. All before a large, green, slimey tongue slid across the front of them.

User Image
Lemonous Mochi"

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image
A I K O N
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Nion's eyes squinted as his fist was met with the opponents, the electricity was making it hard to move his arm as he would bring his other arm forth to block the second punch with his forearm as he slid back intentionally. His eyes would squint. His body flexed and a burst of ki would shake the new feeling of numbness. His gleam would make his mouth exhale while let his body power up and his hand would slam the front of his belt. "Order 22!" He'd say while a click was heard through out the hallway. The young man would then be met with another punch as he threw his palm forward and grabbed the fist while being pushed down the hall. Nion's body moved a bit as the second punch came and his fist drew upwards. The man's punch would knock the opposing force into the ceiling as he shook his numb hand, while sending a ki blast into the ceiling, that was able to create a quaking shock to the facility as the man flew out of the top and Nion promptly followed as the two began to exchange blows.

"Hehe. . . Hehehe!" The voice would bellow behind the group. Aikon's body would shoot up with ki as she maniacally laughed behind Nion's desk before kicking it over. "C'mon toots, have a taste of the baddest Saiyan on this side of the galaxy." She'd boast as she used her finger to beckon her. "Daiko's friend. Big head, Metal guy. Better back me up guys!" She'd shout while she bursted forward, over Bur as the bindings dropped from her wrists as well. Aikon would throw a heavy kick at Tosu before she squealed and turned into mush, making Aikon destroy the wall beside her, the impact going down three rooms as she would land and turn to the blob that returned to it's original state. Aikon smirked while cracking her knuckles."I'm gonna kick yer a**!(Butsu bushiteyaru!)"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

User Image

BP: 1600/ (Surpressed)
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????
✚

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image
                                              β—’ D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°

xxxxxxBurberry remained emotionless at the impending conflict, she's grown used to chaos by this point, despite how much it was not appreciated. "Oh, I hate surprises," the woman mumbled as the mecha officer stood before her in defensive mode. Meanwhile, the two Saiyans were doing what they did best. If only Burberry had her gadgets to determine the blue child's species, then maybe she could find a weakness. It appeared that this frog-like child was made of some sort of regenerative mush. This child probably survived off of damp regions, so maybe some fire power would suffice? But how...?
                                              killer-wolf-kun

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 31 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: Outfit!
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: na
                                              [T H E M E]:: TBA

T U F F L E β–Ά And I loved it.

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:56 am
User Image

πŸ›‘β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬πŸ›‘

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ³

πŸ›‘Indeed, the beings before them were trouble, while one was taking a Saiyan head on, the other appeared to be of a race of odd ability. Feel a bit cautious towards her abilities, Riga stayed his place firmly in front of the Tuffle, readying his ki magnum as he aimed it right at the girl. He wanted them to realize that there were two Galactic Patrolmen present, but no doubt the line of thinking would be β€œWell if we kill them before they can contact anyone we’ll be fine.” That was the usual reasoning he dealt with when dealing with lawbreakers who saw violence as their only means of escape. Unfortunately for them, Riga wasn’t about to lay down and die just so they could get away with murder. Having formed a plan in his cranial computer, Riga’s eyes had altered color in a way that almost looked like a signal. As his partner saw that, he quickly moved behind his robotic partner and whispered something into Bur’s ear while making sure the lawbreakers in front of them couldn’t hear nor see him as he plugged his ears quickly. β€œSIREN FREEZE!!” [-10 ki] He shouted out loud, his voice echoing out through the room as suddenly the lights on each side of his head began blaring sounds and flashing lights, causing a immobilizing effect on anyone who happened to hear it, completely or partially, causing them to be left without movement and sensation, making motor functions and muscle movement unavailable as those who happened to hear it freeze on the spot. The technique worked by sending off soundwaves and light at certain frequencies that causes the body to freeze up, somewhat fooling the target’s brain into believing they cannot move based on what they are seeing and hearing.This causes the target to be incapacitated, causing a short-term state of powerlessness or weakness which renders them unable to do anything including fight or defend themselves. The siren is loud enough to echo quite a distance, causing discomfort in the ears, and the lights are bright enough to illuminate dark spaces to the point of being almost blinding. The paralyzing effect however could only affect up to four people at a time, perhaps seven, depending on the brightness and volume of the sirens. Siren Freeze's biggest weakness was that it requires the target to be able to focus on the lights and sound; although he does not necessarily need to worry about the lights, the technique's major factor is the blaring sound, so much so that if anything is louder than the siren the target will only suffer minor nausea from the lights, rendering the sound portion ineffective. It goes without saying that this technique is stronger in dark and echoey locations. The moment Riga stops the sirens for whatever reason the target is freed from their paralyzing spell, though suffer a bit of body lag and stiffness for a small moment. He had wished he could keep them two paralyzed long enough for reinforcements, but unfortunately thanks to Siren Freeze’s lack of permanence during each use, he would still need to act quickly.

Keeping the sirens as loud and bright as he could make them, three separate things had deployed from both off his feet and forelegs, verniers from his calves and then wheels and tank treads from his calves and underfoot, or whatever the equivalent to a Mechanoid’s would be. Once these were out, Riga had put all his weight onto his right leg as he leaned forward, taking a runner’s pose as he focused Ki into the calf mounted verniers and before anyone knew it, he suddenly rocketed towards the frog girl [-15 ki], the treads and wheels doing their job as he sped at her. The second he got close to her he out reached both of his mechanical hands and started pushing her down the hall with all his strength. Once they were far enough down the hall, the Mechanoid had formed a fist with his right hand and reeled it back, charging ki into, heavily doing so before making an attempt to slam his said fist into the girl. Upon contact, a powerful burst had shot out, a shock wave with enough power to hopefully send her flying through and out of the building.[-10ki, -10 stamina]

[Emotions: Stoic, Determined] [Location: Sadal Defense Force] [Company: Officer Tonkzu, Dr. Burberry, Aikon, Nion] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Forcing Tosu out of building] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
Ki: 196/230 | Stamina: 320/330 | BP:290

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:00 am
User Image
Gaga and Tosu

Gaga's body would be battered as Nion would spin kick rapidly, slamming into him a dozen times before shooting him off into the roof of the establishment while the blue liquid began to leak from his body. Nion's brow would furrow as he dropped before the man as Gaga's hand would slowly rise, and the lightning would surge. His mouth formed a frown. He couldn't feel anything besides anguish as the man bested him in combat. His lightning would die down as his expression kept it's distant nature. The Saiyan stood strong while his hands were placed promptly by his side. Nion's gaze would drop from the serious visage he always had, to a cocky grin. Gaga's mouth ground down into a sour scowl. "Y-you dare mock me. . .Even in my dimmest time? Your planet won't survive." He'd call out while the large man surged with electicity. The lightning that he produced turned red while he shouted. Nion's expression reverted as he got in his stance once more while pulling his hands back. The lightning flew all over the area, it struck soliders and Saiyans alike, Nion even taking a few to his muscular frame. Gaga's hands would clap and create a great fulmination that shined over that section of Sadal. Nion's hands would cover his eyes a moment while the red flash would die down and Gaga would dash towards him. Nion would open his eyes to see Gaga's fist enter his gut, sending him backwards a bit. Nion would frown while grabbing the hands of the tallman and pushing him back, his body moving back into a flurry of blows. The punches and kicks were unblockable in the mind of the Gaga as he was beaten, worst for ware. "Your power actually waned after that! You are a fool to try and defeat me at this level." The Large Saiyan's foot would push Gaga back and make his body flop across the roof top before he pulled both of his hands back, facing them both outward. His eyes squinted and his mouth frowned as he glew purple. The ki around him was wild and untamed as he gritted his teeth. "Your efforts to take my planet, are futile! Be gone! With my GALICK GUN!" He'd call out while the great purple wave would fly forth and blow through the defense of the hands of Gaga. Gaga, along with some lingering Soliders in the air would be oblitherated by the force of Nion's assault and the Saiyan stood pridefully as he stepped forward, sensing the disarray coming.

The blobish girl would stick her tongue out at the Saiyan who tried to attack and grin. "I'm impervious to assault. I've never been harmed by anyone I didn't will to harm me! And now, Peons! You will all bow and writhe before my great ruler, your new overlord, FRI-" Her body froze up as a loud siren would stop her in her tracks, the sound penatrating her defenses. The eyes of Tosu would Widen as she would shake a bit. The only other thing possible to hear in the vicinity would be a rough grinding. The moment she thought she would be able to move again, her face would be in the palm of a machine that rushed her down the hallway that was brimming with criminals and ne'er do wells that fought with and against Soliders, Saiyans, and each other. The woman would slam down into a cell wall as the eyes of the blob open as the crimson glare would eye Riga through his grip as her mouth began to open, showing the several rows of teeth. Though before anything else could be done, she would be slammed by a ki fist that sent her through the wall. Her body would bounce across the ground and lay upon the floor outside. Her face against the sandy floor of Sadal while the ashes of fallen allies landed upon her body. The girl's finger twitched up before going limp. Her vitals as low as possible for the living.

User Image
Lemonous Mochi"

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:17 am

User Image
Ronos
His body slowly rose from the rubble the commotion was made from. His eyes dully looking at the open while as he rubbed his wrists. A small sigh escaped his lips as his feet stepped out from the shell of a cage he was in. The fiery haired male would rub his chin a bit before closing an eye and yawning. "That was a short lived nap. . .Eitherway." He'd mutter while he picked his ears blinking. "I had a dream. . . " He'd mutter as he let the image of green energy flow. "A dream. . ." He would mutter while walking forth continuously passing the carnage, that seemed to elude him. Though his mind would be stuck on lifeless eyes. "A dream. . . " He muttered before his mind fell to the image of Gold. The gold would slowly fade to darkness. ". . . It looks like I should get out of here. This universe doesn't have much longer. . ." He'd say with a disappointed sigh. Though his mind would slightly trail over to the blue haired woman who helped him this far and a hand slowly slid into his pocket. ". . ." His mind would go blank as soldiers and Saiyans fought vigilantly beside him. Ronos's mouth let out an irritated hum. His arms gripped his sides while he grumbled and kicked some debris. "Fine. . .When she is safe. Then I can hightail it." He'd say to himself while looking up to the now open sky. "Universe 5 isn't to bright, I can probably make it through there easier than here if I sprint for it." He would tell himself while walking down the hall towards the entrance. His hands slowly moving towards his face. "But it might take 70%." He'd say before closing his eyes and letting the violet aura glow on his palms.

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:13 am
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Saiyan would stand proud above the rest of the combatants fighting below while the blob girl flew through the wall and landed on her back. His hand would fall to his side as he held up his hand and began to fire ki blasts through the crowd, dispatching small troops and some prisoners with ease. It seemed that the women that followed Aikon were loyal to the cause she fought for. It seemed they weren't innately bad, just loyal. His mouth sighed. "Maybe a pardon is in ord-" He'd stop his statement in their tracks while his body would turn towards the city. His mouth would grit into a frown while the hands of the young man would pull back to the side and slowly gathered Ki. The men and women all turned as Nion's body pulsed with power and his purple energy fluxuated high. His mouth let out heavy breaths before his power raged high while the Soldiers of Fridge's arm would begin to run off in many differing directions while the Saiyans all got into the same stance as Nion. The whole station was filled with a purple aura as they all pushed forth at the same time and shouted, "GALICK GUN!" In a great unison as a massive wave would fly forth and slam into a large green ball of ki. The two attacks would combust until they both explode and Nion would hold a hand over his eyes. "Wh-what the hell?" He'd mutter to himself while the smoke slowly began to clear as a pint sized young man walked forward. His body standing no higher than 5'5, his hair rested into a ponytail while the eerily calm gaze he gave would trace the people within the area. Most of the people who stood left of the soldiers would jump back to behind the man as he let his hand rest under the cloak. Nion would drop to the people below and take a hand to his side. His teeth grit while getting into a stance and shouting. "Officers!" The men and women would grunt in response. ". . . Order 12. Squad Alpha through Mu! On me!" He'd bark as the men and women would begin to scatter until there were only around half of the soldiers were left. The young man stepped forward boldly as the others stood at attention behind him. Nion and his forces would stand at the ready, seeing the man approach. ". . .Don't underestimate him."

"Damnit!" Aikon would shout while picking out her ear and standing infront of the door. "He stole my kill. I wanted her." Her voice carried while turning to Bur and giving her a wry expression. "Are you always this. . . Um. . . " He would try to sugar coat her words though it wouldn't be the easiest thing for her. "Nevermind." Aikon would call out while walking over to the desk she kicked over and sifting through it. "This is all happenin' so fast, I hope my girls ain't gettin' hurt." She'd mutter as she tossed knick knacks and papers around until she pulled out a small gun. "I knew he kept one." She would mutter while holding it up and looking over to the Yardrat before shuttering and approaching the Tuffle, hopefully recovered. "Here, I don't wanna baby sit, so use this until we bust out this joint." Aikon would call out while placing a hand on Bur's head and ruffling her locks. "I'm gonna grab my girls and blow this planet." After she spoke, her feet would stop while turning her head and waving a hand. "N-not in that way, l-like, leave." Her nervousness peaking at that moment before looking eitherway down the hall and taking a light jog towards the entrance.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

BP: 1600/ (Surpressed)
✚

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

xxxxxxThe police-mecha's schematics were impressive, particularly when offensive measures were utilized. Although Burberry had plugged her ears during Riga's flashy display, she did not question the efficiency of his technique. After witnessing the death of the strange frog child, Burberry once again felt at ease, but it was short lived. Without even looking at Aikon, Burberry answered the incomplete question, "Weak, pathetic, docile, small, pitiful, squishy?" She sighed, removing a spec of dust from her glasses. "I bet everyone in this room is surprised my kind hasn't been annihilated yet, so am I... Just give me the gun, Aikon." Burberry took the firearm, silently inspecting it. The materials used to craft this weapon were far more advanced than the resources on earth, maybe this gun can do more than shoot low-level energy beams. Burberry broke from that thought when she felt a larger hand ruffle her hair, faintly blushing in child-like embarrassment. "Yeah, I got it. Bye." Burberry began to pat her coat pockets for her toolkit, relieved that it was one of the few things not lost during the trip. "You can go without me, I'm fully capable of taking care of myself, officer." She looked up at the mecha, "Unless you think I'm as easily disposable as well." Though her tone sounded like she didn't care, she did. She wish she could be of more help instead of always playing the damsel in distress. Maybe if she were stronger, then all of those people didn't have to die, Daiko didn't have to get hurt. Why did she even bother sometimes? She sat on what remained of Nion's desk, fumbling through whatever she could find to improve her firearm.

TECHNIQUE TRAINING: MECHANIZED DEATH BEAM GUN...

BEGIN!!!

killer-wolf-kun

Lemonous Mochi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:53 pm
User Image

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ³

πŸ›‘Riga may have overestimated the frog girl just a bit, but he at least was able to take down one of the threats before things got out of hand and before he knew it, Captain Nion had eliminated the other threat and it seemed there was some back up for the Saiyans. This was good, they had more force to work with, now all he and Tonkzu had to do was get the civilian to somewhere safe and help the Sadal Defense Force as much as they could. With his wheels and treads still out, Riga had raced back over to his partner and Bur. Her words were..Something off, no doubt she wasn’t caring for the her verbal treatment here, something that wouldn’t help if she got in a volatile mood, especially while equipped with a gun. Putting on a warm face, even for a machine man, Riga gave her a comforting look β€œIt is because of people without strength that I enjoy doing what I do, to protect them when they require it, to defeat evil when they cannot. While you likely have features that do not make you easily disposable, I will always step forth to make up for those weaknesses.” He said calmly and in a respectful tone. He needed the Tuffle to be as calm and rational as possible, even if she was at this moment, what they all didn’t need right now was hostility towards one another. Unfortunately, Riga could not simply recklessly move Bur while there was still a threat at large, one outside the building to be specific. The fact the enemy units had moved behind him showed that his strength was significant. If Bur was another Mechanoid Mutant, they could both meld into the walls and get back to the ship, but that too was trouble as it might be unclear on whether or not either ship was a safe place to be at this moment. In fact it might be safer to stay inside where no surprises could come in from any direction. β€œ...Miss I see you’re working on the gun provided to you, the ship Officer Tonkzu and I arrived on may have better equipment for you to improve that firearm, perhaps the other Galactic Patrol ship as well. But if you wish to continue the work in here, that is fine, but no matter what you choose, I will refuse to leave you out of my protection.” He said, again in a calm and respectful tone, but had some stern behind it. β€œIf you are fine with it, I shall secure a safe route to either ship and Officer Tonkzu shall escort you through his own means.” He truly needed to get her to safety, but for Tonkzu’s Instant Transmission to work, someone had to be at one of the ships.

[Emotions: Stoic, Determined] [Location: Sadal Defense Force] [Company: Officer Tonkzu, Dr. Burberry, Aikon, Nion] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Escorting Bur] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
Ki: 196/230 | Stamina: 320/330 | BP:290

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:05 pm
User Image
N I O N
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Saiyan forces stand before the great cloaked figure as they stared down the lands towards the Saiyans, as many of them got back into fighting positions. The man in the front slowly pulled back their hood to reveal dark eyes and an unchanging frown. Their body would slowly float upwards and begin to glide slowly across the battlefield. Nion would hold out a hand as he created a ki blast in his hand. "To arms! Platoons, assume roles! I'll be on the secondary squad until needed." He'd tell them while he shot a ki blast with the squadron of dozens of Saiyans shooting blasters at the man gliding forth. Even the ones bursting forth would fire their canons at the man while the one in the cloak would move from side to side. Nion's eyes squinted watching the man skillfully dodge and navigate through all of the blasts. His mouth lowly roared while the aura of white would protrude off of him as the blasters would rebound. The man's movements would slow as the ki reflected and he came in contact with the first Saiyan. The fist collide with him and the impact would echo. The shockwave stopped the blasts and made a large gust as the man flew back into the wall. The next few would be taken by a muscular arm swinging across the crowd, and knocking back several of them as they slammed into the ground below. The ones on the ground would cough up blood as the land would giveway to cracks and broken rocks. Many of the men around would begin to try to attack from all different sides as the cloaked figure rose up and let the wind push off his body. The mere power of him letting the ki burst from his body would make the others around fly upwards. The slight motion would be followed by the man spinning across the ground and pushing his body upwards. The first one would get a swift kick to the chin, from a backflip. The great mass of enemy would then turn to the one directly to his left and grab them by the face.

The squadron stopped shooting as it seemed that the man was making short work of the units in the forefront. The units would shake a bit while Nion's eyes squinted. He felt the power of each hit from where he was and the man's hand would slowly lowly and his frown disappeared. The look in his eyes would sharpen while he stepped forth. The men flew by him from both direction, being knocked back, and attempting to enter the fray and getting knocked around with one another from the grand spectical that the man was putting on. Nion's body would dash across the sands of Sadal approaching before the man would throw another individual at the group of oncoming. Nion would fly under the flying soider as the other's caught him and the man's fist flashed with the foot of the assailint. Nion's eyes widened as he collided and looked at the cloak flying off of the man revealing dark hair and somber eyes. Nion would block a hit from him, sliding back a bit as he stared into the face of the new fighter. "A Saiyan?" He'd call out before being hit once more in the gut. Nion's eyes widened as he would begin to get hit from many different directions.His guard was too slow, he was being overwhelmed and overpowered. Nion's body would be rattled each blow as he tried to strike back, yet being pushed to the edge of the building before his body would tense up and put a cross guard up feeling the giant hand slam into him. Nion's mouth let out a great cry of pain as Aikon looked to check and only saw Nion resting in a crater in the HQ. Her mouth furrowed into a frown while a hand rose. The man turned to her as fear struck her vision. Aikon would tense up as she shook and stepped back. The man would hold a hand out as a red orb appeared in his hand. Aikon's mouth let out a weary whimper before Nion leaped forward. His hands would grasp the man's arm and shoot the blast into the sky. The explosion would destroy one of the satilites surrounding the space around them. Nion's mouth held a tight toothed frown as his ponytail a was drooping down his back.

"AI! RUN!" He'd say while Ki surrounded him and several other Saiyans would attempt to hold down the beast as a few of the Female Gangster's flew past the legs of the giant, grabbing Aikon. They would fly her within while Nion and the other's held on their hardest as the Saiyan they fought charged hi Ki. The power would blow all, but Nion off. The man held on as Nion would look up, his dark eyes flashing teal as he gripped tightly. A hand would rise up in the midst of the ground rumbling explosion of Ki as he shot a blast directly in the being's face. The Saiyan would veer back and Nion took the chance to round house kick the beast of a fighter and drop to his feet. The man's hands would raise into the stance he was accustom to. The young Saiyan warrior would grip his hands into a fist while he went back into a clash as his ki flashed gold with the first strike. The two's blow would seem to match each others while Nion would hold a teal eye and a normal eye. His mouth gritted, as he bore fangs. The Ki around the two of them would match in intensity as Nion would feel the ground breaking beneath the two. His eyes would waver as his other eye would light up teal and his hair glew gold. His power spiked as he screamed. His hands would push forward as the two would burst back and begin to clash. Nion's new power matching that of the beastly man. The armies on either side began to make room as the collision began to make a storm. The clashing creating sonic booms and great winds from all around.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BP: 2,300x50
✚

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:44 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The girl would be carried down the hallway as her girls glided through the area and looked at their scouting devises. The many warriors would stop midway through the base's hall and looked around the many directions they could go. Though Aikon would sit in their arms with a fear filled look on her face. The woman being carried was pulled to the side as a woman with scars riddling her face looked her in the eyes. "Leader, you can't fall here. We're so close to finding a way off of here." She would call out to the woman who laid against of Aikon. "Come! You must escape!" She would call while the shockwaves from the combat outside would shake the facility. They would all tumble and fall onto the ground as Aikon panted. "N-Ni wasn't budging this man. . .And his power was overwhelming from just looking in his cold eyes. There's no hope for Saiyans, if a man like that is hunting us. I'd rather not run around and hide in fear, and acce-" The girls would be pushed to the side while the red hair walked passed them, lightly bumping into them. They would all look to him as Aikon raised a brow. "Who the hell is he again?" She'd ask before the other woman helped her up. The four woman would all stand within the hall and point towards the latter half of the station as they picked up their leader and flew at mach speeds down the hall and pushed through metal walls in order to get to the docks. Aikon would be held close as they walked to one of the speed cruisers and all piled in, crunching and cramming inside.

"We need somewhere to go, far away from here." They would comment as many of them began to bang on the many different buttons to set in coordinates. Each of their eyes set onto Aikon as she murmured. "Leader?" They'd inquiry. ". . .I-I said. . .We should go to a place called Earth. It's where that twerp in the ship was from. It sounds pretty far off. . .So we'll have time, and junk." She'd say while looking to her knee, which was plastered on the ship's wall. "Well. . .Even in this sonic ship, it'll take a while to reach, in the fastest settings. With barely enough fuel to get within the atmosphere." One said as Aikon closed her eyes. "That's fine. . .Let's just. . .Let's get out of here." She would say while they launched. The ship shooting upwards into the sky through the roofing of the hq, the ship dashing off from the planet as the woman looked back at the storms and the thrashing Nion was receiving.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

BP: 1600
✚

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:08 pm

User Image
Ronos
The red haired warrior stepped from the building as the ship hit the atmosphere and his eyes closed. His mouth would exhale while he felt the impact of a body fly to his side. Nion would lay in a crater as the HQ would be desimated by his body. His eyes would be faded as his hair died down to it's normal dark color. His mouth would grit into a frown while his face held bruises and bled from the lip. Nion would turn his head slowly to see the warrior as the large mass of warrior dashed towards him. Ronos's eyes would sharpen as a violet aura surrounded him. His pressure would crush the place he stood while he disappeared from the spot he was and appeared infront of the Saiyan warrior who was down and defeated. Nion's hair would be blown back from the clash of the two's fists. Ronos had an unamused face as the warrior he fought would widen his gaze a bit. Ronos's fist would shake slightly and grit his teeth. Ronos would move his foot to kick the man back leagues away. Ronos's foot floating in the air as he slowly turned his head to half face the Saiyan Captain and blinked slowly. ". . . Get off of this planet with the BLue haired woman. This will be my only act of kindness to give to you lower beings." He'd speak before lowering his foot. Ronos's foot lowered and turned from Nion as Nion's mouth opened to speak, but could only groan. The man walked forward as Nion's body rose from the wreckage, feeling the broken ribs, and exhaustion. Ronos stepped forth as he watched the crowd of people spread, Saiyan and solider alike. The great warrior who collided with his fist again would shake the earth, blowing away people, and rubble alike. Ronos's eyes would gain intensity and his voice would lower. "You dare touch. . .A god?" He'd speak with a tinge of anger.

"Lord Fridge's orders. . . Will be done." He'd call out to Ronos as they would punch each other's fists twice before Ronos sends a sucker punch to the face of the Saiyan. Ronos would glide forward and punch down at the man's face as he would bounce across the ground. Ronos's glide would turn into a swift sprint as he began to punch the Saiyan across the land scape, each impact sending shockwaves across the surface of the planet. The Young God would knock him across the ground, and bounce him around with his fist until a hand slammed the Saiyan down onto the floor. Ronos would hold a hand on his face while blinking slowly. "Barely even 3%. . .And you're done. I thought you were a worthy adversary. My vision must've been wrong." He'd taunt while the Saiyan would begin to shake under his grasp. The eyes of the Saiyan stared into Ronos's and slowly faded. Ronos wouldn't be too shocked at his own power as his hand slowly lifted from the warrior's body. "Lower Beings shouldn't be so reckle-" He'd stop as he felt a grip on his wrist. The God stared to the Saiyan as the man spoke with a more primal tone. "It's. . . Sabi." The Saiyan's eyes glew gold as his ki began to rage. Ronos's mouth formed a smile while he gave a chuckle while the ground shook.

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxBurberry would continue to work on her pistol, putting together bits and pieces of what were laying around in hopes of upgrading the schematics of her weapon. "I may just take you up on that offer, officer, but maybe once I finish working on this weapon. You see..." Burberry would close one eye, aiming it at a wall. The blast only managed to create a softball-sized crater in the wall, "When I start something, I aim to finish it." She went back to work on her weapon, using what few of her resources she had at her disposal. "Hey, what base power level is your strongest officer? I mean, I'm just shocked that a defense force managed to get infiltrated..." If she was shock, she sure as hell didn't sound like it.

TECHNIQUE TRAINING: MECHANIZED DEATH BEAM GUN...

[Post 2]

killer-wolf-kun

Lemonous Mochi

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:14 am
User Image

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ³

πŸ›‘Riga was intrigued in the work the Tuffle was doing even amidst the chaos, it was rather inspiring to the Mechanoid who had given her a soft expression. He watched as the gun she had modified, what should have been a simple blaster, had received such a upgrade in power so quickly; someone like her would be of great use to the Galactic Patrol, with her intellect he could very well see the Patrol with much more advanced equipment. Though he wanted for much more advanced ways to protect their Universe from heinous criminals, he couldn’t and shouldn’t rob her of her place on Earth, let alone bring up the topic now of all times. With a shaking to the ground and a explosive increase in power, it was made clear to both Galactic Patrolmen that the time to leave was now. β€œThough your tenacity is commendable, I’m afraid with whatever is out there we need to go now!” With a firm shout, he had activated the verniers on his calves, launching him towards the direction of the ships at full speed. However there was a wall between him and outside! At the speed he was going with the rpm of his heel wheels and underfoot treads, he very well could slam into the wall! But that didn’t happen, rather Riga’s body had went melded right through it! As though the wall had eaten him whole! Riga had fused with the wall thanks to his physiology and popped right out through the other side, leaving no signs of change to the wall whatsoever, however he had popped out of it with his body falling downward! Though the with help of his Speed Chase, Riga had boosted down the structure with ease before racing off to the ships at high speed. The plan was simple and was something Riga and Tonkzu had done a few times before in previous missions. Riga was to use his Bio-Metal physiology to escape a structure, if it was metal, and escape to the ship, then after he secured the parameter and got the ship started, Tonkzu would grab the civilian and Instant Transmission right into the ship with Riga. It had worked many times before so it should this time as well!.

As he dashed into the ship he and Tonkzu came on, Riga melded into it and had flowed through the entirety of the ship until he reached the command deck. What he did next was set the ship on autopilot, it was to go to a barren planet not far from here and hopefully the enemy forces would take the bait. This was not only to throw off any pursuers from their trail, but to also give Earth a bit more time in the event they were actually found. With setting a countdown for its launch, Riga once again melded through the ship and made his was to the Sadal docks. There he found a Sadalan Space Cruiser which he had melded right into the controls and turned on before flying it right through the roofing. As the ship climbed higher and higher, as Tonkzu felt Riga’s energy get further from the planet, the Yardrat locked onto his energy, placed a hand on Bur and then Instant Transmissioned onto the ship, standing right behind the Mechanoid who had flown them out of the atmosphere and away from the planet. Just at the same time as they blasted off, so did Riga's and Tonkzu's GP Cruiser. Though the GP Cruiser was heading to a barren planet, Riga, Tonkzu, and Burberry would be heading to the planet Earth, where hopefully his favorite cadet would be. She had plenty of potential, not just as a Patrolwoman, but also as a fighter, if she had grown stronger from the last time he saw her then no doubt their odds of surviving any coming fight would be higher. "We'll be heading to Earth...If we're lucky we'll have enough time to prepare for them, that is to say if they have any interesting in us..." He said with a robotic sigh before putting the ship on its maximum speed, ready to lower it to conserve fuel should it need to be done.

[Emotions: Hopeful, Worried] [Location: Sadal Defense Force] [Company: Officer Tonkzu, Dr. Burberry] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Walking onto Planet Sadal Defense Force] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
[OOC:][EXIT TO EARTH W/: Bur, Officer Tonkzu]
Ki: 181/230 | Stamina: 320/330 | BP:290

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

↳ Planet Sadal

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items