Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Sadal
Sadal Defense Force HQ (Destroyed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:53 pm
The headquarters for the Sadal Defense Force. It is located within Sadal City.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image
N I O N
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His feet walk down the building's hall as many people cleared their way. His eyes fell close while his arms crossed. The Saiyan's feet would lightly clomp as he stepped on the tile. The salutes that came to the rather intimidating fellow as he walked to the door of the establishment. His mouth would let out a sigh as he looked out to Sadal. His pride and joy, the man's arms then crossed over his chest while a young man rushed to his side with a fruit on a cloth. He would look to him as the boy shook, and the man picked up the small offering before messily taking a bite. His eyes glew with anticipation as he would look forth, only letting one thing leave his lips as he felt juices slide down his chin. "That is all." The man would jump up and salute once more as he scurried off and the man, looked across the valleys and pink hills. His eyes traced each city and would watch each mountain. The man would follow the roads and watch children run the streets. He'd watch men and women farm, and laugh. His stern expression kept as he gave a light gulp to the fruit and closed his eyes. The man would feel a sense of Pride swell up within him before the footsteps rushed behind him.

"Captain Nion." He'd say while the bolder looking Saiyan turned and lifted his head. The man shook iit seemed as he held his kneel. "I-It's reported that the victory cruiser is getting closer and closer to Sadal." Nion would sigh as he took another bite of the fruit stepping forward. His mouth chewing as he would take steps down towards the street as the officer would look to him. "Captain?" The burly hand rose as he shook his head. "Do not fret. . .If it is to pass that they land. We are Saiyans." He'd call to the man behind him. "We are the beings who protect the Galaxy. We are the strong race that stands above those who wish to do harm to innocents." He'd say sternly. "We are. . .The Elite Protectors of Peace, we won't let some tyrant take our land!" He'd say that as the men who were standing guard and listening would let out a slight cheer in unison. Nion stood on the ground, looking up, his eyes closing as he sighed. "I hope my family is okay. . ." He'd murmur as his eyes traced up to the stars. The vision of his Twin Sister, whom had fallen into darker times, a lowly thug on a planet of heroes, and his poor elder brother. Who had been lost for years and years. He didn't know whether to give up hope or not. He was a weakling, but he was still his family.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BP: (Surpressed)
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image
N I O N
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The office buzzed as the tallr Saiyan would sit on a desk with a cup in his hand. His mouth in the form of a frown while he took a small sip from it. The disarray not seeming to bother him as his mouth let out a sigh every time someone would drop a paper in the floor or glided past too fast, making the desk shake. The man's eyes closed while he felt the irritability rise each moment. He'd grit his teeth slowly as he opened an eye and looked over to one of the passing men. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" He'd shout, as the office's motions slowed down. His arms would be tense as he panted heavily and his eyes locked onto the one he pulled to a stop. The man shook a bit as he looked up to him shaken. "S-sir, a-a-a cruiser entered our atmosphere a few minutes ago, unidenified. Th-they're landed near the Bracota sector." Nion's hands would crush the cup as the liquid within spilled down his hands as he walked forward. The men jumping out of his path as many of them merely watched. "Captain where ar-" "To deal with things . . .It's better than sitting here." He'd call out as he jumped out of the door, the ki around him flowing brightly before he bursted off at mach speeds without even a second glance back.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BP: (Surpressed)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The group landed within the confines of the defense HQ, each of the people would walk in with a prisoner in their hands. Nion standing in the back behind Bur and Aikon. The two girls being walked forth into the facility while Ronos would growl lowly as he sighed. "It's just the system. . . Atleast I'm not in any real danger." He'd say while he was walked to a cell and was put behind another energy field. This was all too familiar to him as Nion would walk the two down the hall of cells and officers before they got to his office, in the farther point of Sadalan HQ, taking a full 40 minutes to walk. The man would open the door after and crossed his arms looking to the two. " . .. Now to wait."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

BP: 1600/ (Surpressed)

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:11 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxx"Ronos, I would like to formally apologize for being the catalyst to our arrest," Burberry said in a rather apathetic tone. However, her expression mirrored her sincere regret. "Admittedly, I should have parked in a more secluded area and refrained from being so... Candid." She looked back at Ronos one last time and huffed, half-defeated. Ronos was once again locked behind a cage, and Burberry felt to blame. For the next forty minutes, Burberry and company would walk pass cage after cage. Burberry was beginning to grow frustrated. "My lack of control over this situation is rather bothersome, the worst part is that I found myself as the 'damsel in distress' once more, goodness." Burberry looked at Nion and Aikon respectively, curious of something. "Um... So how did one sibling become a mafioso while the other held a high position in the Galactic Patrol, if I may ask?"
                                              killer-wolf-kun

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 31 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: Outfit!
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: na
                                              [T H E M E]:: TBA

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image

🛡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🛡

STATS

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 4
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 4
⇰ Defense :: 3 (-1)
⇰ Speed :: 3 (+1)
⇰ Intelligence :: 4
⇰ Stamina :: 3
⇰ Reflexes :: 3
⇰ Ki :: 3

🛡Policing was never easy, no matter the place, era, or culture, as there were many cases in which difficult decisions had to be made. Whether it was someone who committed a crime out of necessity for survival, the perpetrator being forced into committing a crime, or the occasional tragedy of a trusted officer turning out to be crooked. The Patrolman in question had experienced these kind of cases and more, he had even bore witness to similar situations even before he became a patrolman. This Patrolman was Riga, simply Riga as that was the naming convention on his planet, never a need for a surname as every member of his species was not only born with a identification code but who they were and other standard information was easily accessible between Mechanoids simply through a handshake gesture. This made first time meetings handy as the moment two Mechanoids shook hands, basic information was displayed and then downloaded into each other's brain module; such information included current and former occupations, identification code, name, and birthplace. Unfortunately this was not a possibility for organic beings, the best a Mechanoid could do was show the information on a electronic display such as a monitor or a hologram. He hoped that such an inconvenience would not come to be during this current case, he at least had his Patrolman badge stored in a torso compartment. Both he and the accompanying officer had just entered Planet Sadal’s atmosphere aboard their Patrol Craft. The ship was large enough to hold at least five people and was big enough to accommodate Riga's height without making things uncomfortable. The Mechanoid believed that only the two of them would be necessary for this case for the reasons that Riga personally knew one of the perpetrators and thus would have a better chance of getting that one to turn herself in. His partner for this case was a Yardrat named Tonkzu, a reserved martial artist who had joined the Galactic Patrol in order to broaden his life experiences. The Yardrat’s reason for being on this mission was simply damage control, if things turned out violent he would utilize Instant Transmission while holding onto Riga’s back to aid him in combat. The Mechanoid hoped it would not turn into he a violent situation but considering the other perpetrators, he had made himself mentally prepared of what might come. Soon enough the Mechanoid and the Yardrat had landed at the Sadal Defense Force, the craft gently landing upon the planet, not too far away from the two Saiyans and Tuffle, as a side hatch opened, a set of stairs extending out to help its passengers exit safely. First to step out was the Yardrat, his much smaller size making it appropriate; after walking down the stairs and setting his feet down on the surface, Riga was the next to come out in his full ten feet of solid organic metal. His optics looked out of the ship's hatch as he began to walk down the stairs, seeing the trio of organics he had never meet before, but none of them were the perpetrators. None of them are her or the other perps...Perhaps they've already be detained..? If so, then impressive.

[Emotions: Worried, Determined] [Location: Sadal Defense Force] [Company: Officer Tonkzu, Dr. Burberry, Aikon, Nion] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Walking onto Planet Sadal Defense Force] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
[OOC:]
Ki: 230/230 | Stamina: 330/330 | BP:290

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:33 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aikon sat in a angered pose as she crossed her arms solemnly, or the best she could while cuffed looking down to the ground feeling horrid that she was caught. The woman's eyes would move to Bur, her demeanor somber, yet calm. It wouldn't have been much of a problem to try to burst out, though she didn't want admmit that she was intimidated by Nion's presence. Her eyes closing as the question was asked and she walked over to the desk that was the Captain's.

The man crossed his arms while looking to a computer with messages in different languages flowing all through it. His mouth frowned while it seemed that Bur made small talk. Nion would sigh as he tapped his foot. He could just ignore her, but this wasn't going to be a long silence. It would be too awkward. He'd work up the nerve to speak. ". . .Our big brother." He'd mutter while typing into the computer. "He disappeared one day, and with that. Our family took it in different ways." He'd speak while his eyes closed. "He wasn't strong . . .Nor courageous. But he was our brother, and when I was growing up, those people. Women, Children, the Weak, the poverish. They all. . .Reminded me of him. So I had to protect them, like I should've protected him."

Aikon kicks the table. "Bullshit ya coat." She'd turn around and plop down at the desk. "You just want to show off how strong you are...That's all the police force and the Galactic patrol ever do. They are blowhards and wait for public trouble to poke their nose in." She'd complain putting her feet up. "And I'm not a Mafioso. I'm a Public Activist leader who dabbles in liberating objects from those who no longer need them."

"A thief." Nion added while pushing a button on the computer, ignoring Aikon's raspberry from his desk. "It seems that Officer Riga is here, I'll page him to come down to the office." He'd say while typing up a message for the Policebot to receive. Nion's hands then lightly moved to his back while he walked to the table. "This day can't possibly get anymore busy."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:14 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry appeared confused as Nion gave his reason for being a law enforcement officer. Her expression appeared even more perplexing as Aion gave her opinion on the manner, albeit, like any mafioso would. "Wow, I can really sense the familial tension here," she mumbled in a purposely audible whisper. "If I recall correctly, Aikon, you told me, and I quote: 'You don't talk to the baddest Mafioso on this side of the Galaxy like that, kid.'" The woman glanced at Aikon, then at Nion. "... I'm just going to remain completely neutral in whatever passive-aggressive quarrel you have with each other... But," Burberry patted around for her phone, though she couldn't find it on her. "Oh, that's inconvenient..." She sighed, looking up at Nion. "Daiko is alive and well, if you are curious... He's better than well, actually. Dare I say, he's the strongest fighter on the planet where he is residing, I'm certain."

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image

STATS

🛡With a notification beep, Riga’s internal display had received a message from the Saiyan Nion, giving him and his partner permission to enter. This was a Galactic Patrol issue, with one of their ships being stolen, they could leave this situation without jurisdiction if they indeed that was the same ship stolen by the renegade Patrolmen, plus they couldn’t very well leave one of their ships in the care of non Patrol. Looking down at his partner, the Mechanoid would “Shall we?” Before his partner responded with “Let’s.” As he placed his right hand on Riga’s organic metal forearm before taking his left and it’s index and middle finger to his forehead. Once the Yardrat had locked onto Nion’s energy, the Galactic Patrol duo had warped, going from the outside into the very same room the two Saiyans and the Tuffle. The ten foot tall mechanoid looked down at the organic beings with a analytical look on his mechanical face, reading their faces as well as their physical appearances for anything he could identify as suspicious. A posture that suggested nervousness, hands near anything to serve as a weapon or prepared to attack, or faces that attempted to hide hostility, any of these or the like he would consider less than ideal as he would not wish to get in a fight with two Saiyans, not that he was afraid but rather he was aware of how tenacious they could be. “You must be Nion, I am Officer Riga, and this is my partner for this case: Officer Tonkzu. Thank you for allowing me and my partner the time, to recover Galactic Patrol property, especially considering that we should have handled this much sooner.” While he continued to look out for any suspicious movements through his optics and his audio receptors were now waiting for any suspicious words that may be said, his words and vocal tone had a kindness behind them not unlike a authority figure speaking to citizens as though they were long time friends. He found it a bit odd that there was a Tuffle with them, perhaps she has something to do with the ship? He would learn soon anyhow. “So, my first question is how did one of your ships fall into your possession?” He wished to keep the knowledge of there being renegade Galactic Patrolmen to its barest minimum, he could afford to allow the public to lose their trust in the universal police force. Though he would not be surprised if that already was the case, but he wanted to be sure.

[Emotions: Worried, Determined] [Location: Sadal Defense Force] [Company: Officer Tonkzu, Dr. Burberry, Aikon, Nion] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Walking onto Planet Sadal Defense Force] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:03 am
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As she spoke Aikon's eyes rolled while she looked off to the side of the desk, tapping her fingers on the chair she sat in, feeling the cuffs restrain her still. It was a boiling feeling she felt as her palms would grip a bit afterwards as she locked her gaze onto Burberry. The frown of an unamused Saiyan woman. The girl's lips would let slime fly onto the floor as she leaned back. "Tattletale." She'd murmur while closing her eyes.

Nion's hands would go across his garbs as he blinked slowly. His mouth let a light sigh exit his lips while he continued to move amongst the panels on his console. His eyes blinking slowly as he retorted to her earlier statements. "You have alot of Gull for someone with such a Battle power. The Moniter says that your power is comparable to a new born Saiyan." He'd let his mouth speak before shaking his head. "Though I believe that even being the strongest warrior on a planet of weaklings doesn't make you strong."

"HEY! He's alive! I'd think that face would be alot more important than him being strong." She'd say as her hands slammed onto the desk. "You say that you do this for him b-" She'd stop as the lines blurred in and she fell from her chair. "WAH!!!!"

"Ah, Riga." Nion would say calmly turning from his computer to give a slight bow. "Officer Riga. Thank you for coming on such short notice." He'd say while bowing his head and putting a hand on a free space between keys. His eyes blinking slowly as he looked to the Yardrat and nodded towards him as well. Nion would then face the computer as he would them investigate. Nion's fingers typed away while he stared to the screen seeing the camera's within the HQ and outside. His eyes staring before his hands went behind his back.

Aikon would get the chair back up as she looked over the desk and squinted at the machine man and his big headed companion while she furrowed her brow. Her mouth making a frown as she stood and looked off to the side. Though not long after her head would look up and her muscles tensed up. "What. . .The hell?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:32 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry watched as Aikon's spit landed a few inches away from her shoe. "Oh, so we were trying to deceive him," she said, almost serious. "Next time, give me a verbal cue or some sort of somatic gesture, I'm not a mind reader..." She studied the spit for a second before looking back up, "I may ask you to spit into a test tube for me, I've never collected a female Saiyan's sample before... Oh?" The Tuffle turned towards Nion, raising her brows in sincere curiosity mixed with mild annoyance. "Oh wow, I thought my power level was comparable to a Saiyan fetus, thanks for the confidence boost." Bur grinned at Nion with feigned glee.

She stood in silence for a bit before speaking up. "Meh, strength is subjective I suppose, we all have a different definition of that word..." No soon after, Aikon had done something that had takn the Tuffle aback: She fell. Bur couldn't tell if it was a mixture of mild disdain, or the sheer unpredictability of the situation. Regardless, Burberry's eyes had begun to water for a brief moment before she broke down in quiet snickers. That snicker turned into stomach-churning laughter. It took her a few minutes to finally reach stable ground. "Ahh... Haaa... I... I'm sorry... A-are you okay?"

By the time the mecha entered the room, Bur was still tearing profusely from her previous laughing session. She was in between panting for air and wiping tears from her cheek. "I-I'm so sorry Aikon, aha... I-I'm so mean, r-really..." The minute Burberry caught a glance of the mecha, her disposition had completely changed. Her eyes sparkled in amazement at the being before her. "I normally do not compliment others, but you are by far the most captivating individual I have come across, Sir... Oh... Oh! What sort of intergalactic operating system do you use? My word, you are simply stunning!" She did not even notice the mecha's partner right next to him. Burberry would gush for a little bit before she was asked a question she had been looking forward to answering for quite some time.

"Oh, I nearly forgot about the ship, my apologies..." She would nod in respect before responding. "One of your patrol squadron terrorized earth. In total, they slaughtered about one hundred or more innocent civilians. They also attempted to kill me under the assumption that I was the queen of Earth, which I am not." She hummed a bit, trying to remember some names. "I can only remember two names: Dor'on, the assumed leader, and Mugi... But yes, they were glorified terrorists... They were killed by a few of the Earth's defenders with the exception of a younger Hera female who had accompanied them. We have their ship since, well... It was the only thing they left behind... Truly disagreeable folk, honestly."
                                              killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image

STATS

🛡The reactions of the two women in the room was not surprising to the Mechanoid. His people did not go off world very much simply because their planet fulfilled every need they had, only a few actually left the planet and go far from it. So to Riga, a Mechanoid who had to leave his planet quite often, he definitely understood the lack of knowledge towards his people from the other denizens of the universe, especially organic beings. He was indeed often mistaken for a man made machine, that he was an invention of the Galactic Patrol, a common misconception but because he understood how solitary his people was that he was not offended by any means. “I was born with the same operating system as the rest of my people, though mine was slightly altered and upgraded to better suit my current occupation” He explained to the Tuffle, a kind smile clear on his metallic face. He was indeed curious how the roboticists of the Universe would react to seeing a organic metal lifeform being apart of a entire race of similar creatures. If a Organic went to his home planet they very well could make the assumption that the machines had taken over, but the fact was that they had no creators but each other, they reproduced, aged, and had emotions just like their Organic counterparts. If he had the time he would go into further discussion with the Tuffle about his people, but he needed to handle the situation of the rogue GP. His receptors had tuned into the woman's words, listening to her experience with the ship and those who were once on board. It was when she said that man's name that Riga was convinced he had the right ship, the fact that there was one survivor had also elated him quite well “I see...This woman, would her name be Yosi?” If it was her sister, Riga would have lost his mood over the chance Yosi died, but he would put that feeling away momentarily to do his job were that the case.

[Emotions: Elated, Worried, Determined] [Location: Sadal Defense Force] [Company: Officer Tonkzu, Dr. Burberry, Aikon, Nion] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Walking onto Planet Sadal Defense Force] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:13 pm
User Image
Gaga and Tosu

The HQ shakes as the forces zoom past and the Saiyan guards drop from their work and rush to engage a great force. They seem to be ready for combat as much as the next person, each one going straight to the first man or woman who was in their path. Each of them clashing as Saiyans would clash fist with a plefera of different aliens. The two factions began their assault while their higher ups rushed through the hall at mach speeds to warn the Captain. Though through the carnage a voice echoed as two figures slowly descended. The blue woman would shake her hips with excitement while her eyes would gleam brightly. The coos that came from her lips were ones of intrigue, while men fell, and rose to fight once more. Her eyes carried to the side while the rather large man would take position directly behind her, his hand rising as he fended 3 attack Saiyans from around her all at once. The single stroke of his large arm created a gust, knocking back those who were unlucky enough to be caught in his motion.

"Nyeh~ Gaga! All these soft skins are fighting so well~ I wanna join!" The small blue figure coo'd as she spun on her heels with arms spread out to her sides. Their eyes closed while she let a light hobble on her toe signify her intrigue while the larger figure would pick her up by the head. His hand covered the whole upper portion her head as she would sustain her expression as he shook his head. "Fridged sama asked us only to battle when we need to. There's no need to invoke fear into these peons without need, less we decrease morale instead of decreasing resistance. If we did everything, there wouldn't be a reason for foot soliders." He'd reply before setting her down. She plopped on her rear with puffed up cheeks. Her eyes squinted while crossing her arms and pouting. "No fun Gaga, No fun at all."

User Image
Lemonous Mochi"

Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The woman's cuffs restrained her power, but she knew that if she didn't have it restrained, the desk would probably swoop into the woman's side and push her into the next hall over. Though Aikon wasn't able to, so she had to take the insult as she stood up and looked to the officer while frowning. She shook her head while leaning on the wall and looking up. The people running down the hall not bothering her, though what she felt was.

The Captain would type away at his computer as he listened to them. He wasn't too sure why she had the mouth on her that she did, though he seemed that he ignored it. His mouth would mutter the keys he typed while his hand rose to his shoulder, rubbing it. ". . .Hrm. . . " He'd mutter. His eyes would close while he felt something in him being disturbed. The man's eyes scrunged as he let out a small breath.

Aikon's eyes would close and scunch up as she felt a feeling welling up inside of her.

The two of them would hold the same expression while Bur and Riga conversated before, like a timed event, A long and thick strand of hair would fly up and make a lightning bolt like stance while the two turned to the door.

Nion's body would fade as he would appear by the door, where he punched directly through the alloy. The hinges blasted off, as did the wall it was attached to.As the piece of the building flew back, three people who stood behind it were crushed together as they broke through one of the prison doors behind them. Nion, standing in the punching stance, would slowly rise up to a normal stand. His head leaning off to the side while he walked into the hall. ". . .We have company." He'd call out to the people behind him. He'd see that the hall was covered in a few people in unfamiliar armors from the looks of it. Nion's eyes gleamed with a bit of rage as his ahoge slowly fell back to his normally kept hair. His hands would crack while he shook his head. "Who's so bold?" He'd mutter to himself approaching the group.

Aikon would furrow her lips while she pulled at her bindings and sighed. "I didn't even do anything. . .Can I go and fight? Come man!" Her voice cried out as she leaned on the desk childishly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry wasn't too sure what the Hera's name was. "I'm not too sure, I never bothered to ask," she calmly admitted. "She's a short, young, Hera, if that helps." No soon after, chaos emerged. Nion acted accordingly, and Aikon was left behind like a rabbit wanting a carrot. Burberry sighed and furrowed her brows, annoyed. "First an invasion, then a massacre, then intergalactic mafia, then being arrested, and now ANOTHER attack?!" She fumbled with her handcuffs, "And people WONDER why I'm so bitter."
                                              killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

↳ Planet Sadal

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items