[GRP] Let's Get Friendly, Competition!! ✧・゚: *✧・ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 pm
When Api startled, Tzofia did too, unable to stop the knee-jerk reaction. It took her a second after they started their nervous laughing to join in with an equally nervous little giggle. "Oh! No, I should have, um-" She reached for something she could have done to have prevented that moment, but nothing seemed quite right enough. "Said hello sooner?" She quickly moved on to the next part of what Api had said instead.

"Yes, that's right! Thank you! I probably should have worn the costume too, huh...?" She shook her head, trying to throw off that doubt, and smiled again. "And you're Api-bomb, right? I watched your introduction. You did so well!" They'd certainly seemed a lot more comfortable doing it than she had felt, but now she found herself wondering if they'd just been pushing through the same way she had. So far they seemed pretty similar to each other, didn't they?

nepsah
so sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 pm
"Shield? Hello! It's great to meet you in person!" A voice called from Ganyma's right. Nucleo had come to the party only moments before but faded into the background as he got his bearings. He'd been unsure about coming tonight but decided it'd be best to just do it. Amonee had complained, wanting to come along, but sadly he'd been informed it was contestants and sponsors only. Sorry Amonee! He might be able to get an autograph for him later if he worked it well enough.

"I'm Nucleo, owner of The Nightly Grind." The greenblood introduced himself, unable to recall if they'd spoken before the sponsor requests had been sent out. His memory was so fragmented and terrible that he never knew who he knew, to be honest. Hopefully Ganyma wouldn't take offense if they'd met before and he couldn't recall it!

"What an outfit! You're giving Cerpin a run for his beetles." Nucleo looked impressed at how full-out Ganyma had dressed tonight. He eyed the oil curiously but didn't comment on it, not wanting to be rude. He'd admit he had no idea what wrestlers were like in their off days. Maybe this was normal.

Sypon
i had a lot more fun writing this tag than i expected, ganyma you are hilarious and wonderful

Doutei

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:46 pm
      Zindel had heard of the party during the latest date he'd taken the yellowblood on, so when he'd received the letter, the redblood had already known--
      The only surprise had been where the party would be held: Underworld, Cerpin's club.
      Sure, he'd known the purpleblood had sponsored them both, but it'd still managed to feel a little surreal. He was flirting with both of them after all, in different ways. Sliding the invite back into his pocket after flashing it to the bouncer, Zindel walked onto the second level with eager steps. He'd quickly waved at a few of the competitors around,
      but his eyes were searching for a special, freckled yellowblood. Hey-- She hadn't noticed him yet. How great.

Zindel was still a master of sneaking. He'd learned well not only from Etsali, but from the years of quiet pickpocketing and light steps he'd gotten used to taking, even with heels. He slid up behind the yellowblood, taking note she'd been talking to a competitor as well as one of his sponsors and deciding to not take it too far. He snuck up behind her quickly and very quickly grabbed her firmly by her shoulders. "Hey!" He exclaimed grinning and flashing a charming smile at the other two. "How are you guys doing?"

blackbird cake
SORRY ELIDAE

purplerosesbeauty
WAVES

melona-pan
HEYA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am
Frossa let out a light giggle at Zindel's entrance, covering her mouth with one hand. Letting her arm fall loosely to her side, Frossa dipped into a small curtsy.

"Spectacular, thank you! Just saying hello to our charming host before mixing a little more. I'm Frossa Fyrste- ever so nice to meet you." She glanced over sideways to Cerise, wondering if she was acquainted with the other redblood.

quite uneventful

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:03 am
“Ah!” One of his sponsors! Ganyma immediately went to shake Nucleo’s hand in both of his own. “I’m actually feeling a little overdressed. Er – is that what you call it when you’re not wearing much at all? Anyway, it’s great to finally meet you!”

After a firm, enthusiastic handshake, the wrestler stepped back and gave a little two-fingered salute to the troll in front of him. “Happy to be here! This is a very, uh, unique crowd of trolls!” Eclectic, even. A club scene with children in the mix, not to mention business sponsors. He wasn’t quite sure how to conduct himself. “How's business? You getting lots of exposure since the Authority?”

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Somehow, the fact that she was nervous too put them a little more at ease. It seemed that a lot of the older contestants and sponsors were confident enough to just... waltz on up to one another, but for some reason Api just couldn't muster that sort of courage within themself this time. Oh well, Peachick seemed nice! And they weren't about to begrudge some company. "Yes, that's me! And I think you should wear whatever makes you comfortable, I mean... the costume is very recognizable but... the invite said this was supposed to be away from the cameras, right?" They paused, grinning, "so there's no need to get all dressed up." Though... that was clearly something that not all of the others seemed to have thought.

"Oh, really?" They placed a hand on one cheek, looking a little bashful. "Thank you for saying so... I was so nervous! Your interview was wonderful, too. I really enjoyed it. Are... are you looking forward to the final performance?"

KitsuneAura
its all good !! i'm in my "take 50 years to reply" stage of life weeps

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:22 pm
"Well it, uh, shows off your assets great!" Nucleo shook Ganyma's hand and stumbled to come up with sympathetic but also complimentary response. He felt a little embarrassed to look at the tealblood at his own admission of embarrassment. He would power through, though, for Ganyma had been one of the contestants he was looking forward to meeting! Amonee's voice pleaded in his spongeclot to remember to ask for an autograph before Ganyma slipped away. But not now, he'd feel silly starting off with that kind of request at a party meant to get away from that sort of thing.

"Business has definitely picked up. After Bloodfest our numbers took a bit of a dive but Superstar is definitely helping!" The greenblood laughed sheepishly. He didn't know who all had visited his booth this year and experienced the questionable service personally, and which trolls had only heard about it. Rubbing his neck, the barista tried to play it off as not a big deal but felt so bad whenever he thought of those twins who'd started a scene over it.

"Your plugs are definitely a great boost! And the kids seem to love you." Nucleo gave Ganyma a grateful smile.

"I definitely think you'll go far after Superstar! I'd love to sign another branding deal after the competition!" The greenblood thought out loud without considering the specifics. Ganyma was sure to be a hit, whether he won the competition or not! He seemed a pretty stand up guy too so Nucleo was rooting for him!

Sypon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:24 pm
“Aw, thanks, bud!” Ganyma forgot himself. He went in for a hug.

After embracing the slighter greenblood for a generally acceptable amount of time, he backed off and put his hands on his sides. “I’ll make sure to stop by soon, with or without the mask. Sounds like a good place for my sponsor and I – er, my rehabilitation sponsor- to hit.”

Ganyma looked around the place, feeling a bit lost himself. “You seem to know your way around here a bit better than I do. Shall we mingle?”

Doutei

Sypon
Vice Captain

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:00 pm
Chiara was not one to ever pass up a party. Parties were where all the fun stuff happened, where all the drama happened. Parties were where putting a bunch of trolls together in a room really showed their true colors. Some were spotlight hogs, some were shy, and this was the place to find all that out. Chiara spotted Zindel and went over to the redblood, "Hey!" She said as she touched his shoulder. He was busy talking to someone, so she didn't want to interrupt, just signal that she was there. Hey eyebrows went up when she saw Elidae, and an hungry grin adorned her face. "Elidae." She said, showing a sharp toothed smile.

quite uneventful

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:05 pm
"That was what I thought too," Tzofia nodded, her smile grateful. It was nice to have that reassurance that they didn't think she was odd for leaving behind the costume just this once. Anyway, it wasn't so bad, not being immediately recognizable among all these trolls. A good number of them were terribly intimidating. She blinked in surprise despite herself at the returned praise and gave a little laugh at the question.

"I'm terrified." Normally she wouldn't have admitted that, because she didn't want to seem too weak to others, but she felt like Api was a bit of a kindred spirit in the competition now. "There's going to be so many more trolls there, and watching...." She fidgeted uncomfortably at the very thought, but then got a hold of herself with a little shake of her head. "But um, I am kind of excited to see what everyone does."

nepsah
five years later

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 am

She was scared too? She'd come off as so confident in the interview... Api's smile only widened. "I couldn't tell- I mean, in your interview. You seemed very at home!" People liked to hear that, right? That their nervousness didn't show through? Api liked to hear that, anyway. They nodded in agreement though, "I'm really nervous about it too. It's a... a very big stage, isn't it?" Plenty of ways to mess up. Plenty of ways to make a fool of themself pretty much in front of All of Alternia, since most people seemed to tune in to things that the Queen was sponsoring.

"Oh, yes..! I am too. Everyone's so talented. I'm sure we'll all be really uh... dazzled." They giggled a bit - using the word 'dazzle' ever since joining the competition always made them think of Razzle. "Have.. you figured out what you're going to do? Honestly I'm still thinking about what mine is going to be..."

KitsuneAura

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces