[FIN] I Know a Guy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:17 am
"If you need another cider just shout, gotta keep the throat from going dry, right?" Gary said with a lazy grin.

Quite some time later Gary was grinning again as he ejected the CD from his laptop, slipped it into a case, and passed it to Abel. "There, all set. You were sounding pretty good, we should get together sometime and play around."

Taavi and his four cans of cider snickered quietly.

Gary snorted and shook his head. "I think Abel's boyfriend might have something to say about that Taavi."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:59 pm
Abel accepted the disc with a bright grin; he'd set his guitar down a bit ago and now held his second can of cider, mostly gone but a good bit still remained for now. "Thanks man, and that sounds like it'd be fun; I don't usually play in a group. And you're damn right he'd have something to say," he added with a wry grin, "probably something like 'why aren't I invited?' But you," he extended his pointer finger out from his can of soda and tilted his head forward a bit as he looked over at Taavi, brows raised a little, "are a lightweight, so we'll take Caleb back home if it's cool with you. I don't really want you flying anywhere whether you're tipsy or drunk."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:06 pm
Gary laughed and shook his head again. "I need to meet your boyfriend Abel, I think I like him already. But, yeah, don't fall off a bird Taavi. Seriously."

"Pfh," Taavi made a dismissive gesture, "Yeah okay I'm a lightweight, but you don't need to worry about me falling! Valour just grabs me, it's fine, done it loads of times. I won't say no to riding back with you though Abel, it's probably cold out by now." Anyway if they rode together he could give Abel a hug, or Abel could hug him. Either way he figured it was good, Abel definitely needed the friendly physical contact at the moment. Even if he looked a lot happier now Taavi reasoned he was probably still stressed on some level, and hugs would help.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 pm
"I'll have to ask him sometime, I'm sure he'd love to meet you. He's a good singer, too," he added with a bright smile faintly tinged with pride. Then he snorted and grinned over at Taavi. "I'm sure he's caught you plenty of times -- during the day, when you're not tipsy or drunk. But it's - actually I don't even want to know what time it is right now - and it's dark as s**t outside right now, so I'm glad you don't mind; saves me the trouble of insisting. And I'm sure it is cold out." Thankfully tonight he had a hoodie on, unlike the night before; it had been far too cold a night to go around without a jacket, and yet there he'd gone, outside more than once without one. Then again it wasn't like he'd had much of a choice, with how bloody his jacket was. Oh well! Zevran was alive, would remain so, would wake up tomorrow and then slowly start down the long, arduous path towards recovery. It'd be okay - he would be okay - and he had every intention of helping his boyfriend down that road as long as he needed him to.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:15 pm
"Cool, we'll set it up then," Gary nodded. "Hope he's up and about soon, and you guys take it easy yeah?"

"Yeah we will, night Gary!" Taavi waved at his friend before heading out of the door and up the steps. Yep, it was cold! Not too bad but enough for him to be glad to ride home on a fire type. "And he's caught me at night," he promptly continued to Abel with a grin. "But usually if I'm drunk he just carried me in his talons to start with, so you don't ever need to worry about that. Tonight though I could do with some warmness."

Amigo, currently hanging onto Taavi's shoulder, made a small noise of agreement.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:54 pm
"Awesome." Abel polished off the remainder of his cider in one fell swoop, disposed of his can in short order, and then grabbed his guitar. "Man, you and me both. And you take it easy too. Thanks again!"

And with that, and with Isaac in tow, they exited and ascended the stairs back into the darkened streets. Yep, it was quite cold. Abel wasted no time in loosing his Arcanine - who had had some time at some point to clean the blood off himself, thankfully - before pocketing the pokeball again. The CD case went securely into one hoodie pocket as Caleb shook himself off and bent down so they could climb on his back. "Man, being carried in his talons doesn't sound very comfortable... and being cold doesn't either. C'mon, let's head back home."

"Bwurf," Caleb agreed eloquently, holding still to let Abel climb on first and get settled with his guitar and with Isaac curled up in front of him, and then for Taavi to clamber up behind him before carefully standing back up and turning to take them back home.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out