[FIN] The Truth Comes Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:33 pm
"I'm sorry," Akira's muffled voice said against Andre's back. "I'm sorry I doubted you and I made you say things you don't like saying. But thank you. It means a lot, Andre. I know it's hard to be honest, especially when you're worried about the consequences. But you did it anyway." His fingers dug in harder into the fabric of Andre's shirt. "It does make me feel better to hear it all out loud."

Laughing softly out of a sort of delirious relief, he kissed the back of the other man. "I'd prefer someone to tell me the worst truths than the sweetest lies, especially when it comes to the person I love. Besides...it's nice to know that I'm...wanted." He moved his kisses up from the back of Andre's spine up toward his neck.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:39 pm
Letting out a soft sigh, Andre curved his palms over Akira's hands. Not to pull them away but to give him something to hold on to. "I suppose I can forgive you." He said blithely, giving the hands beneath his a gentle squeeze in response to the others tightened grip.

Akira's laughter brought a small smile to his lips. He was fairly certain that the other was feeling the same as he was. "Of course you're wanted." He muttered, an eye roll obvious in his tone even as he tilted his head to accept more kisses. "...I'm glad it made you feel better though. "  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 pm
Taking in Andre's scent all he could, Akira relished the squeeze of his hands; the very reciprocation of his feelings manifested into physical contact. "Thank you," he mumbled weakly against Andre's shirt, his smile as audible as the emotion that once again overwhelmed him. "Thank you, Andre." Maybe he might have sounded a bit needy or clingy, but at that moment, Akira didn't really care. He'd understood by now that Andre seemed to have that effect on him.

He finally loosened his hold on the other man, forcing himself to stop smothering him on his way back to his room. Akira cleared his throat and wrung his hands on the hem of his own shirt. "Um...sorry to keep you from...whatever it was you wanted to do."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:41 pm
Once he was released Andre turned and dragged Akira back, pulling him close to his chest and resting his chin on the top of the others head. "You're such a handful." He groused before kissing his head. "You're lucky I like you so much." He hugged the other close, one hand sitting low on Akira's back while the other pressed between his shoulder blades. A rather possessive hold but he couldn't bring himself to care.

"It's fine." He waved off the others apology as he nuzzled his lips against the silver-haired male’s temple. "I was just going to go for a walk." Possibly get something to calm himself down, despite the consequences. "But now I'm going to kiss you, if you're alright with that."

Quote:
FTB BECAUSE SEXY TIMES HAPPEN

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items