Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heaven Vs. Hell Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Immerse yourself in a combat driven roleplaying story between Heaven and Hell. All races are welcomed! 

Tags: Heaven, Hell, Fighting, Story, Adventure 

Reply Heaven Vs. Hell
.:HvH OoC:. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom_Knight_x_
Vice Captain

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:03 pm
Test  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:59 am
ninja 1...2...3..  

Neko Shizumi

Inquisitive Conversationalist

12,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Partygoer 500

Rabid Smurf_x_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:24 am
I am in the middle of competition season for gymnastics (as a coach, haha), so my weekends aren't very free at the moment, but I just saw the guild announcement and I would totally be down to try and roll with some RPing again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:32 am
Dreamatic

Just a heads-up, this is a new OoC thread. Here is my reply to you from the previous OoC thread:

"Hey there Dreamatic! Really awesome to hear!
They really are. I fell off during college, but I have been working my back on here. I am stunned how few RPs there are. We're dedicated to resuscitating HvH, though.

I don't recognize your username - were you active in HvH previously? Or will this be your first experience with the HvH universe? Right now, we're working on world building and coming up with the layout for the RP. Do you know of anyone else that would be interested in joining in when it is ready?"  

Phantom_Knight_x_
Vice Captain

Tipsy Noob

GalaxyCommander
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:42 am
Sweet it's taking me awhile I do run a business and another venture so I have very limited time to work on this but it will come together.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:28 am
Phantom_Knight_x_

Hi there!

I don’t think I’ve joined this particular guild before, so this will definitely be my first time with the HvH universe. I have joined some similar-ish guilds though in the past, but I’m excited to be a part of this one.

If I know anyone who is still active, I will definitely send them an invite! Also, is it too soon for me to create a character?  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Deus Ex Aizen

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:25 pm
Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:59 pm
*Drops in*  

Shockingcat
Crew

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deus Ex Aizen

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:52 am
A shocking discovery. Tis a cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:13 am
Dreamatic

Awesome to have you looking forward to what you bring to the table

Deus Ex Aizen

Glad to see you my friend smile

*stares at the cat of Shocking proportions XD*  

GalaxyCommander
Captain

Deus Ex Aizen

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:02 pm
Once a Gaian, always a Gaian. I cannae stay away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:09 pm
Phantom_Knight_x_

Just a heads-up, this is a new OoC thread.

Argh, I missed you in the Sigil thread. 8 ( I would have joined. When Lucas and Raven were on the run from the celestial council and got separated, she made Sigil her home. T__T  

Deus Ex Aizen

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Phantom_Knight_x_
Vice Captain

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:12 am
Dreamatic

You can certainly create a character - there's a subforum on here for profile threads, but it may be a while before something actually gets rolling. Also, thank you for being willing to invite when the time comes. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:27 am
Deus Ex Aizen

Whoops. I thought I had mentioned to you on Discord that I had plopped into Sigil haha. My bad. Yeah, I was posting there with a friend to see if anyone would pop up, but nada. Went over to some tournament both of us were invited to and subsequently disqualified from for inactivity haha. I just figured plot building device, and then both of us got busy, and I didn't know where to go from there haha. Then the discussion of bringing HvH back came up, so that's had what little focus I can provide since.  

Phantom_Knight_x_
Vice Captain

Tipsy Noob

GalaxyCommander
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:43 pm
I will be getting a post up for the starting point basically a bridge between where HVH left off and where the new segment will start off sometime in the next seven days. I apologize it's taking me so long I just have a lot of work to do comes with running your own business.

I am looking for Vice Captains basically people willing to help with the storyline movement, create and run important character pieces as well as help with overall management of the guild anyone up for it I would highly appreciate it.  
Heaven Vs. Hell

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff