[PRP] Shroom Hunt (Se'lune + Frendo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune had her eyes and her nose to the ground, on the trail of yet another forest morsel. Obachan had said that it was the time of sweep for Truffela-fungi to start popping up, and Se'lune had been dying to try one, or at least try and get one for everyone else to try. Her basket was already a fair bit filled with other random things she figured she would try out. There was a half eaten apple, some morels, and one teeny tiny blue capped fungi that she figured she should ask her lusus about before ingesting. The greenblood fluttered her wings, dropping to the forest floor to scoot the dead leaves off any bump that may just very well be some mushrooms in hiding. They often liked to grow that way, hidden under moss, or leaves. It was a keen troll's job to find those hiding spots.

Se'lune's eyes slid past it before she did a double take, and glided down to the forest floor to inspect a suspicious looking clump of moss. With careful hands the troll pulled up the thick green carpet and gasped as she recognized the fungi. It was a truffela-fungi for sure. Just like Obachan pointed out in that "Lorax" book. Se'lune was frozen in place for a bit, her internal desires battling. No one had to know, she could just shove the whole thing in her mouth and no one would know. No! She couldn't do that! These were special treats, she should share and give them away to make other troll's days happier. The greenblood glanced this way and that, trying to see if anyone was looking, before she leaned down, still debating about simply eating the entire thing.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:26 pm
Frendo loved the forest! Even with all its dangers and risks(which really, he didn't worry too much about any ways) it was such an amazing place! Around every tree(or on them sometimes) was something fascinating to sniff or taste or smell. Flora galore! The little orangeblood was in plant-heaven, and he ran hither and thither with his little tank pack(an old aquarium filled with dirt and strapped to his back with ropes), stopping to eye plants and fungi with zeal. Already half the tank was filled with gently excavated plants. Most he had seen before and would be hung and dried instead of being planted, but there were a couple new ones(like the flowering bloom he had found that tasted strangely like lemon and pepper, and made his eyesight shudder and his skin tingle) he had collected to add to his garden in the city.

Laughdads were following lazily behind, having found themselves some pleasant smelling greenery that when rolled in caused a sense of euphoria. Not the most responsible lusus, but again Frendo wasn't worried.

He had just pulled some cluckshroom off a tree, and was munching happily on the meaty fungi when he noticed the greenblood hovering over something on the ground. Frendo's eyes sparkled with curiosity and he quickly made his way over to where she was.

His eyes instantly caught sight of her basket of treats, and his excitement doubled. THIS TROLL LIKED FLORA COLLECTING! He nearly squealed, taking quick note of her collection. He instantly recognized the whole of her basket, and knelt down beside her with a "Heya! Whatcha lookin a--" he quickly stopped as his eyes fell on the truffela. THE GOD OF ALL MUSHROOMS. While not psychedelic in any sense, truffela were delicious. Frendo's mouth started watering instantly and he grinned at the greenblood, who's space he had so eagerly invaded, "Nice find!" he chirped with wide eyes, "Do ya like flora collectin too? Oh! I'm Frendo by the way! Frendo Crocut," he re-balanced himself and offered a dirt-covered hand, while pointing out behind him to his silly lusus, who was rubbing himself against a tree, "And those are Laughdads!"

Micillia
LOOK AT ALL THEM SHROOMS WOW!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune was quite taken by surprise by the arrival of this new troll and his somewhat intimidating lusus, and scolded herself for not keeping a sharper eye out. Her mind had been taken completely over by the task of forging, otherwise she was sure she would have noticed them. The girl jumped as the other troll inquired as to what she had found, and the greenblood almost crushed the treasure she had found in an effort to hide it. See she had been telling herself she would share the truffle, but in reality, she had plans to gobble it up, all for herself, before her lusus even noticed she had obtained it. But it was too late now. Now someone knew she had found this, and he even knew it was a rare find. "I uh, oh!" Se'lune managed to blurt out, still a fair bit surprised. She listened to the troll's introductions and then stood up politely. "Hello. Im Se'lune M'aidez. I do indeed enjoy collecting flora." Then the greenblood's hand flew to her nose in an attempt to keep the foul stench away. "My lusus is Obachan, she will be able to smell- i mean, hear us and then i can properly introduce her." The greenblood managed. As if on cue a large stomping could be heard, and the two ton hipo-beast made her way over.

The lusus slapped a hand to her mouth in surprise, and rushed over to the pair of trolls. She glanced at Se'lune before pulling out her bag of "all-things-necessary". Se'lune stifled a sigh and proceeded to translate for her mother. "This is Obachan, shes asking about your feet. Um, do you have shoes?" With that the hippo pulled out several pairs of shoes from her large bag of holding, and Se'lune tried hard not to whimper as her favorite pair were offered to the troll she had only just met. "The forest can sometimes have sharp things, or thorns and stuff, please, take a pair of my shoes, i dont want to see your feet hurt!"

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:00 pm
Frendo giggled as Obachan came into view. Her dramatic surprise was comical to the little orangeblood, who's own lusus was still busy scratching themselves on a tree and couldn't be bothered to come any closer at the moment. Watching Obachan suddenly fret was a very unique experience!

But when Se'lune mentioned his lack of shoes, Frendo let out a louder bark of laughter and waved a hand in the arm, as if to fend off Se'lune's offer. Shoes!? He hated shoes, and wouldn't wear them unless he needed to. The ground, while pokey sometimes, was not going to harm him(plus his feet were pretty calloused as it was)! "Hahaha, nah I don' need no shoes! Iffin my feet get tired, I can always ride on Laughdads, an' his feet nevah get tired!" and even if he needed shoes, he couldn't just accept a handout; no, it was his job to help others, not to be helped!

His eyes drifted from Se'lunes searching face to the little hole behind her, where the truffle lay happy and snug, just waiting to be collected and cleaned and eaten. His mouth quickly started to water again, but there was no way he was asking for some, so instead he inquired, "So...whatcha got in dat basket? " maybe she had found a mushroom he hadn't seen before!

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune frowned, looking from her lusus, Obachan, to the friendly, yet somewhat eccentric orangeblood child. She really hoped Obachan would just accept that answer, and call it good. The troll knew how her mother could get, she could get insistent, stubborn, and if one resisted for long enough, forceful. The lusus blinked a few times at the small orangeblood troll, then replaced the shoes in the bag, and pulled out a warm quilted blanket, offering it instead. Se'lune groaned. Were they really going to do this? Was her lusus really going to offer the boy every single item in her bag of "all-things-necessary" one by one until she found something the orangeblood wanted?

The greenblood jumped on Frendo's inquiry about her basket, hopeful that the distraction would make her mother stop trying to force gifts onto others. "Oh!" Se'lune pulled her basket out in front of herself and rifled through it. "Lets see..." The girl pulled out a few rather odd, almost furry red mushrooms, "I found some Suillus, a little old... but they will work in soup!" She pulled out a woody looking fungi, "A Reishi, not exactly eddable, but I think someone back at the swa-i mean, in town can make a medicine with it. Oh! And I found a new thing! It looks so fuzzy, like fur!" Se'lune reached into her basket to pick up the Coprinus mushroom, but came up with a handful of slime... She wrinkled her nose and held out her hand, surprise and disgust on her face. "Wh-what?! I don't know what happened to it!" She exclaimed as she shook her hand, trying to get the goop off. "Uh, well, it looks like it didn't uh, slime up any of the others.... um, did you want any?" Se'lune asked, holding her basket out to the other boy, trying to hide her slime covered hand behind her back.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas