Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:07 pm
[Lex, area one]

"So much," They admitted. All the awkward, they could taste it. "Hopefully he gets the notice and keeps far away from me." Lex replied, taking a moment to collect themselves. "Though he looked sort of good pissed." They missed the relationship aspects. Intimacy.

Lex sighed and paused, noticing a brightly colored egg and crouched to pick it up. "It has been so long since I been on an egg hunt."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:16 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 1]

You found an eeeeextra large buneary cut-out! Booby prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:19 pm
[Faleen from Cabin to Aria 2]

Faleen saluted the two older ladies with another smile, taking a few strides backwards before she spun on her heels and made her way back out the door,
"Alright... hmmmm." she paused to consider the map for a few seconds as she stepped outside, Froakie hopping next to her boot while she debated the best area to look.

"I think I'm feeling Area 2!" She finally said, placing her finger onto the map. "Come on then!"
With the shiny Froakie in tow, Faleen folded her arms behind her back, her odd almost dull metallic like jacket billowing behind her knees as she made her way into the sparse clearing sprinkled with shrubbery and young trees.

"Alright Froakie" She said, rubbing her hands together "Do you know what we're doing?"

<... not really? hunting?> Froakie guessed

"I mean, yeah, but what we're hunting for will probably look like little decorated eggs! right? They'll probably be hidden all over."

Froakie stared out at the field, then slowly glanced up at Faleen. <... and whats the point of this?>

Faleen let out a exasperated sigh, drooping her shoulders forward "Why are you such a kill joy! I should have brought Scraggy!"
She turned to face the frog "The point is to have fun, okay? its just fun. who knows, sometimes there are sweet in the eggs. and I don't know about you, but I want some sweets!"

Froakie frowned and looked back at the field. <...>

Faleen also frowned and crossed her arms "Okay, we'll make it a contest, whoever collects the most eggs wins!"

Waiting for her to explain what the contest is for, it wasn't until he realized she wasn't going to continue that he questioned

".... I don't know, we'll figure it out later."

Faleen smirked "No way. try something else."
He thought for a second
Okay, that was a bit more interesting... she had plenty, no way just deleting some would put her as risk
"Okay deal, and if I win... Hmmm... I guess I don't need anything from you, you kind of already have to do what I say~ so lets not worry about if I win."

With that Faleen took a head start into Area 2, poking her head behind the first shrubbery she reached.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen from Cabin to Aria 2

Whoa! That's not an egg or a booby prize! Look out for that Pidgey!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, area one]

Whoa, that's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Look out for that Buneary!  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:33 pm
[Faleen, Area2]

"WWWOH!" Faleen threw herself backwards when a Pidgey suddenly came out of the bush, startling the women to staggering backwards and falling right on her a** with a "OOF"

The Pidgey protested, flapping its wings

"Oh Geeze, sorry, we're just hunting for eggs." Faleen apologized, rubbing her lower back as she stood up. She shouldn't have been so surprised by the wild pokemon, come to think of it they were out in the middle of no where, there must be pidgey all over the place,

The Pidgey's eyes widened

Faleen reolized what that must have sounded like for the Pidgey, holding up both her hands "No no! its not like that!" but it was too late, the Pidgey, clearly concerned for any eggs, dove toward the humans
"ITS NOT LIKE THAAAAAA!" Faleen ducked away and fled from the Pidgey.

Froakie on the other hand, took this opportunity to bounce a different way, using his height to peer through the grass for any eggs.

(Faleen: 0 Froakie: 0)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:39 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area2]

You found an egg! User Image  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 pm
[Faleen, Area 2]

Narrowing his eyes as he scanned the tall grass, they paused on something that... didn't quite look right. a shade of green that didn't match the other green on the grass.
Unsure of what it was, but hoping it was an egg, Froakie hopped over toward the green object.
And sure enough, his diligence rewarded him with an egg.

A tiny smile feathered the corner of his lips as he picked it up and held it over his head

Faleen, several feet away, panting slightly after she had finally managed to lose the Pidgey looked over at Froakie's find. "Oh crap!"
Already she was falling behind? No way!
She spotted a tree this time, walking over to it she peered into its branches to see if one was hiding in its young leaves.

(Faleen: 0 Froakie:1 )  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:50 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

You've found a plastic grinning Sunflora! Booby Prize!  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:54 pm
[Faleen, Area 2]

"Ohh..." Faleen's eyes widened when she saw the plastic Sunflora. Curiously, she reached up into the small tree, using a branch to support her as she stretched, barely reaching it so that she could pull it down.
"Heh heh heh." She cackled, holding up in front of her face and turning to Froakie to show him her new strange mask.

Froakie didn't seem as amused by it as she did. hopping on to look for more eggs.

(Faleen: 0 Froakie: 1)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:06 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

You found an egg! User Image  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:15 pm
[Faleen, Area 2]

Well now, This was looking to be a better day then he expected.
Collecting the other egg into his tiny frog hand, he held it up to show Faleen.
The women, peering around the mask saw the second egg that Froakie had found... and she yet to collect one.

Tossing the Sunflora decoration onto the ground, Faleen started toward some more bushes again, being a bit more careful this time as she looked through them.
"Hey I'm not worried, we're only just starting!"

(Faleen: 0, Froakie: 2)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:48 pm
Blood_Goddess

You found an eeeextra jolly-looking decorative Mareep! Booby Prize!  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm
[Faleen, Area 2]

"... yeah well you know. If this was a contest for looking for very happy looking decorations I would totally win!" She retorting, pulling the decoration up and tucking it under her arm.

Froakie muttered to her. hopping over the eggs he found to check a near by shrub.

"I'm a winner in my own mind." Faleen breathed, sticking her nose in the air, hitching up the Mareep under her arm.

(Faleen: 0 Froakie: 2)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:22 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

Whoa! That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Look out for that Skiddo!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff