But Vegeta is hotter.
View Results

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:50 am
I was living back at my old house with Batman. I had a birthday coming up and I was looking forward to someone throwing me a party. The Joker shows up but he's not welcome so he gets shooed away.
I had lost something and went looking for it under my bed. I found The Joker looking back at me and he launched forward trying to pull me under. But I shooshed him, gave him a thumbs up and winked at him. He understood and retreated back to his hiding spot.
I guess a few hours had passed, maybe even days. Batman was in my room using the computer. I knelt down at my bed to fetch Joker. He tried to pull me under again but I grabbed him by the wrists and yanked him out. "HEY BUDDY!" I exclaimed. "How ya doin?" Mistah J: "Well, I've been having some perverted thoughts about you as your babysitter." Me: "Hm. I guess that's my fault for changing in front of you like that." His suit got pulled back when I pulled him up so I yanked it back in place too hard which earned a glare. "Sorry." Batman stares into the computer screen trying to pretend he didn't hear any of that. "Aren't you about to attend Raymond University for xxxxx?" Joker answered for me. " Oh, we're planning to be the worst thing that ever happened to it!" He smiled at me presumably. "Well, that does sound like the most fun option..." I admitted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:05 pm
Stop smoking the devils lettuce before bed.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:17 am
Dogoda
Stop smoking the devils lettuce before bed.

I smoke sausage errry day.

Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff