Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:59 pm
Before Ray moved into the room, she cast her gaze around quickly, asking in just who was there, and the general feel for the room.
Impact Swooped into the room while she stood there with the door open, ducking into the warmth by the fire and hanging with his wings wrapped around himself.
Ray didn't say anything at first, snapping her head back around to look at Drayce before bending down to duck into the room, leaving the door open as she crossed it, dropping to one knee when she drew up to Gon, who was still staring at her with wide surprised eyes.

He looked like he had been through the ringer, but he was alive and he looked alert and for the most part unharmed. She had considered the worse when the Griffs had separated them.
Placing her hands on his shoulder with a breath of relief.

Emith and Double Stripe came into the room after Ray, making sure to close the door behind them.

Ray looked back at Drayce, pushing self back up onto her feet. "Yeah, Sorry it took so long to get back here, but I went back to where he were attacked, and no one was there. I hoped you would head back here."
At the news that Rosie needed a doctor the older women turned to look at the girl with the Pokemon, her features turning into a frown.
"What happened."
He crossed the room in a couple of long strides, moving the blankets they had on her that reviled the Honedge, also unconscious clinging to her arms.
ray quickly dropped the blanket, and turned to Drayce with wide eyes. ".... you checked her vitals right?" She practically hissed, as if to try and keep her voice low.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:37 pm
Drayce frowned and crossed their arms over their chest, "Of course." They sounded a bit offended. "Bandaged too, Rosie is alive...but dunno how long. Honedge sucks life...she needs doctor soon." They reiterated, pointing at the unconscious pokemon attached to Rosie's arm. "No good, very bad."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:54 am
Ray shook her head, holding her hands up apologetically and repeating "Of course you did." Dryace knew how to handle situations like this of course.
"I'm just surprised she has vitals at all."
Dryace was right though, this wasn't something they could maintain here, they needed to find real professional help for Rosie.

The tall women looked around to everyone who was standing in the room.
Drayce of course, unharmed, and their closest companion and partner Smaug.
Gon, who looked like he had been in a fight, Treecko looked like he was incapacitated... needed a Poke'center. Pop the shiny Lopunny was also here, she looked like she had been in a fight, but hadn't sustained any noteworthy injury, she was sure she saw Grealhorn outside as well.

Looking back to Drayce, Ray gave a nod. "Can Smaug take you and Rosie? The nearest hospital to us will be Sandelwood. I won't trust Sagestone right now for anything..." She frowned slightly, then glanced to the bat still hanging by the fire "Imp, you think you can manage another trip?"
The bat gave a shrill shrike and opened his wings to flap them determinedly, the women gave him a thumbs up.

"What about me." Gon asked, stepping forward.

Ray turned to him "You're coming too, I want them to look at you, and your Pokemon will need a Pokemon Center. You'll be with me and Imp."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff