Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:01 pm
Bishop nodded, and watched Zacharie finish up his business and head out.
He breathed in though his nose slowly, and just as slowly let the breath escape from his lips.
This could be what they needed... all of these crazy theories and ideas that just didn't fit into the reality that Bishop understood... this would hopeful get them the answers that they so badly badly needed so they can finally figure out what the hell is happening around here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:26 am
Mind racing but with a distinct hop in his step, Zacharie made his way back to his room. The seriousness of the situation was not lost on the young Agent but this was a step in the right direction; he knew it. He was finally making some progress and though he knew that people didn't look down on him here...it was gratifying to know that even though he was young he was still treated with respect as an Agent.

"Zaaaaacharie~" Wisteria hummed as her trainer entered the room, a small, white hand lifting in greeting before the Jirachi drifted across the room to perch on the boy's head. "It went well?" She asked, leaning forward until she could peer into the others face with open curiosity. "It did, I've got what I need." Zacharie grinned from ear to ear and held the folder for the pokemon to see. "Yaaaaaaaaay~ Exciting! Yay, Zacharie~" With a soft giggle, the pokemon somersaulted through the air until she could drop onto the bed carelessly. "I'm going to check in with Jerome if you want to visit with me."

The legendary clone was zipping across the room with an excited, "Big Bro Tremain!" before the Agent even managed to turn to the door joining their rooms. "Tremain, let me in!" She called, tiny fists knocking against the door to Jerome's room.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Tremain was the first one to rectangular to the door being knocked on. Hearing Wisteria's voice jolted him up off of the bed he was lounging on with Jerome and Bro.
"Whisteria's knockin'!" He cheered, flinging himself up into the air with a tumble and flew over to open the door for Wisteria and Zacharie.

Jerome, who had been sitting on his bed, hunched over the electric guitar that Zacharie ad bough him lifted his posture up, shifting Bro who was leaned against Jerome back listening to him practice.
"C'mon in Zachaire" Jerome spoke up to his partner, laying the instrument across his lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:50 pm
"Big Bro Tremain~" The purple Jirachi tumbled into the room, collided with the other pokemon, and wrapped her arms around him as much as she could. "We came to visit because we looooove you~" She hummed, sending Jerome and Bro a wide smile. Zacharie huffed a soft laugh as he fully entered the room and shut the door behind him. "I came to catch up, it's been awhile since we've talked." He clarified, moving to sit on the floor near Jerome's feet. "We missed yooou~" Wisteria chimed in with an airy laugh.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:07 pm
The Jirachi tumbled with his sister, giggling and hugging her back. Ribbons wrapping around each other till they could wiggle apart.

Jerome watched the two small pokemon tumble into his room with a soft amusment, turning to Zacharie as he sat down.
"Been kinda crazy with all the added security huh? Ain't no one been able to relax much." Jerome himself was kept pretty busy with his team, they had to take on extra security measures and that just made things harder. "Cha'been up to brotha?" The older man asked, glad to be able to sit down and talk to Zachaire.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:22 pm
"It must be difficult having to leave the base so frequently." Zacharie sighed, his fingers curling around his ankles as he sat cross-legged. "Since most of my work is inside it hasn't been as terrible as it could be but..." He rolled his shoulders and flexed his fingers. "Things have been tense." Only an idiot wouldn't be concerned with the recent events and since he made an effort to not hang out with idiots there was a distinct tension in the labs. "I've been keeping up with stuff in the medical department and well..." He trailed off, wondering if he should tell Jerome.

...Which was a silly question now that he thought it.

"I met with Faleen the other day." He admitted, watching the older man out of the corner of his eye. "I'll be meeting with her again in the next couple of days...I talked to Agent Bishop and he's agreed to let me give reasoning with her a try." ...That was more or less what was happening. Sort of the watered-down version, really.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:48 pm
"Ain't so bad..." he admitted reaching up to run his hand over his shaved head a couple of times. "Ain't never like stayin' inside much anyway."
He fell quiet as he listened to Zacharie's thoughts and how his daily life was folding out.

"...Faleen, ain't that Izaya's ol' partner? The one that defected?" There was a note of concern in the crease of his brow as Zacharie continued with his story. "... ya goin'alone? I should be going with ya, I ain't know much bout that chick but I know she can be dangerous."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:57 pm
"Yeah, that's her." He confirmed with a nod of his head. "She's a friend of mine; she gave me Virus and helped me train it." He moved his arms so Wisteria could settle into his lap and took to gently petting her head. "I'll be going alone to talk with her, she's promised to tell me everything about the situation which could help us get everything back under control." He raised his eyes to the ceiling as he mulled over what he would have to do. "I don't think it'd be wise of you to come. She doesn't want Team Rocket coming after her and if you were to come she might think we're trying to close in on her." He explained before giving Jerome a small, reassuring smile. "I'll be alright. I haven't been training my a** off these last couple of years for nothing." He lifted an arm to show off the muscles he'd gained since he'd first joined.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:09 pm
Bro shifted from behind Jerome, rolling to the side and supporting his weight so that he could turn his eyes onto Zacharie.
Jerome folded his hands and locked his lips, clearly uneasy about the respose, but nodding his head after Zacharie voiced his confidence. "S'a ******** up situation man... I know yer smart though, so f'ya say ya can handle it, I trust ya. But ya get in trouble ya call me. Ya dig?"

"Ain't no one ganna ******** wit our z-main!" Tremain announced.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:14 pm
"Yes of course." Zacharie let his arm drop and his smile grow. "That's what partners are for. That's what family is for." It still made him incredibly happy to think that they were official partners and would always have each other's backs. "It's a very ******** up situation," He agreed, leaning back until he flopped onto his back; Wisteria following him with a soft laugh. "but if things go well, I'll be bringing Faleen back safely and the threat will be gone."

...Hopefully things went well.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 pm
Jerome didn't know that Zarchari had a friendship with this Faleen Agent, Jerome himself of course knew who she was, he had been on missions with her, He mostly knew of her as Izaya's partner, though from what he heard that had gone south very... drastically for Izaya.
Jerome let his eyes fall to the ground for a few seconds, finding that he wasn't sure how to sort the feelings he had for all of this. If he was still on the streets, defecting like this would be a death sentence, without question... Zacharie getting wrapped up in all of this could be dangerous for him as well, but Zacharie had come such a long way, it was stupid to doubt him now.

"I hope ya do man... I hope it works out for ya and yo friend." He paused for a moment, then looked back up at Zacharie holding his gaze for a few more seconds before he spoke again "mind f'I tell ya somethin' kinda personal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:28 pm
Zacharie nodded his head, "You can tell me anything." He assured the older man seriously, shifting up on his elbows so it would be easier to make eye contact. He had thought that Jerome knew that...but perhaps it was something that the other thought would burden him. If that were the case then he could understand why his partner felt the need to ask..or maybe it was a weird medical thing.

On task, Zacharie.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:51 pm
Jerome licked his lips, watching his hands as he rubbed them slowly together, gathering his thoughts and just how he wanted to say this.
"This was back when I was runnin' the streets, Gangs ain't too different from Team Rocket in some ways, but it ain't really much the same either. Like with yo friend leavin' like she did."
he looked back up at Zacharie "Anyway, Had this friend, An I mean we go way back, took our beat in togetha an everythin' ran together, twenty some years we was like brother's man, in every way. Ain't no one topped my man."

"Tremain!" The Jirachi suddenly burst out, floating up and throwing his arms up into the air.

Jerome bobbed his head looking over at Tremain and with a lazy gesture held his hand out toward the Jirachi "Yeah, yer named after em."
The Jirachi gleed and floated to sit down next to Zacharie to listen to the story. watching on with great interest.

"An'way... He ran off one day. Tried to get out. I found em, tried to bring em back and make it look like a misunderstandin' but he said he was just tired of it. tired a'hurtin' people, tired of fighting all the time for little things. Said he knew a better way an wanted to start a better life."
It was here that Jerome started to look more uncomfortable, reaching his hand up to rub at the back of his neck as he stared at the ground, not looking at Zacharie.
"I ain't so sure whats goin on with yer friend, but ya runnin off to try and keep her from gettin' into trouble... kinda remind me what its like. Guess I know what yer feelin' S'all..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:01 pm
Zacharie quietly mulled over what Jerome had told him as he absently patted Tremain on the head. The situation was very similar, Faleen had even suggested that she was just tired of living this kind of life, but while it was similar, it had its differences. "Thank you for sharing that with me." He said, for lack of anything better to say. He was certain that Jerome wasn't looking for sympathy, perhaps it was a warning? Like Bishop had said, he had to be prepared to stop Faleen by force if needed. Maybe that's what the older man was really saying by sharing this. "I'm going to do what I can to help her but in the end you're my partner and Team Rocket is my home. So..." He too stared at the ground, his eyebrows creased with worry. "I'm not going to take any unnecessary risks...so try not to worry?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 pm
Jerome nodded at Zacharie's reassurance, bot paused, searching for the words to follow "Ya... But the kinda hurt ya get commin' outta somethin' like tha' ain't really the physical kind..." He continued carefully. looking back up at Zacharie.
"S'what I'm worried about."

Jerome didn't remember the last time he brought up Tremain with anyone, it wasn't even something he talked about with his brothers on ET-14.
It was a bit disappointing that after all this time the feelings that it had driven into Jerome hadn't changed, they still hurt. It was hard not to worry.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff