Charms ~ A
                  Dark Arts ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ O
                  World Studies ~ E

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ STERN Olan is rather stern and tends to be a harsh judge of character. However, he does take a more lenient view when the topic of children comes up. Beyond that, he tries to be as fair a judge as he can be.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Olan is fairly intelligent, able to figure out quite a bit, especially with regards to his position on the Wizengamot. It aids him in his work, and he thinks long and hard on things before making judgements.
              ◊ CALCULATING He is also calculating, piecing together things and working on ensuring that he and his come out on top. It has worked so far, and the practice he puts into keeping this part of his mind sharp come from puzzles and figuring out strategies. One of his favourite objects is a chess set from when he was a child, as chipped and battered as it is now, but he refuses to get a new set as the pieces he uses gives him more of a challenge than anything newer.
              ◊ DECISIVE When Olan makes a decision, it's final. He rarely if ever goes back on anything, and he rather prefers to keep to his word than renege on anything.
              ◊ ALOOF Olan tends to take a more detached approach to others. He'd rather observe and offer commentary when necessary, but otherwise leaves any speaking up to his wife. He is more open with his family, however, and willingly accepts people into this circle if they seem to show some promise, or those his wife accepts into the family.
              ◊ BROODING Olan is mostly a deep thinker, and as a result, tends to do a lot of brooding. He had many concerns in his life, and many responsibilities. While some of these lead to unhappy thoughts, he cannot help but reflect upon them.

Long nights
                  Warm fires
                  Good books
                  Using logic

DISLIKES
                  The circumstances surrounding his death
                  Being tricked
                  Disorder
                  Law-breaking
                  Being unable to interact with his loved ones

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Logic puzzles
                  Chess

STRENGTHS
                  Keen observation skills
                  Ability to reason

WEAKNESSES
                  Being too strict at times
                  Being a harsh judge

FEARS
                  Death

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              LIFETIME I was born into the Borson family, a long-standing Norwegian pureblood family. I was the oldest son, and had two brothers, Noel and Atle. I was raised in Norway with my wife Frida. We were promised to each other back when we were younger, as with most pureblood families. We were raised knowing this, and because of it, we grew up first as friends. When I finally went to school, my family was overjoyed, since I was following in the footsteps of my forebears.

I attended Durmstrang and was sorted into Vihrea. It was a pretty uneventful time, and I enjoyed it there immensely. I graduated near the top of my class, with high marks in my favourite classes. When I graduated, I married my wife and moved to England. However, while we had planned on having a large family, my wife had a difficult pregnancy with our first. Magnus's birth, while he is my pride and joy, had caused my wife irreparable damage and she could carry no more. It was because of this fact that my wife and I adopted Luke. My wife wanted another child, and I couldn't deny her. Luke is about as intelligent as I am, however, he also causes mischief whenever he can. I have tried to curb his tendencies, but have had little success. Magnus, my biological son, is every bit as brawny as my youngest is brainy, and it makes me proud since he was accepted into Durmstrang as well. Since Luke's parentage was unknown, he could not be accepted, but he was accepted into Hogwarts, the school in Britain, where he was born.

Balder was born while Luke was in his second year, and it was a miracle at all he was. We didn't expect to have any children biologically after Magnus. We also adopted more after Balder was born, bringing the number of children we had up to seven, however, Cain lost his life. We are still unaware of how, but he disappeared after his fifth year and was never seen again. Frida's family moved to England, at least her brother and sister, and I'm unsure if it's just me, but Luke seems to be acting oddly around Roald. Then there was an infamous attack on the ministry by a group of dementors and boggarts, and they were repelled, thankfully with minor casualties.

Recently, however, my youngest son Balder was attacked by an assailant. Evidence points to Luke doing the deed, but I'm not too certain. However, Balder identified his brother as the assailant, and Luke's wand revealed an unforgivable and a rather nasty curse that was used on Balder. I am honestly at wit's end with how to figure out what happened there, and considering that all evidence points to it, there is a very real possibility that Luke will serve the rest of his life in Azkaban.

Luke was eventually cleared of all charges, although we couldn't find out the true culprit of who attacked Balder that night. However, life went on, and my family continued to grow. Balder went off to Galtvort, and Frida and I were proud that he had found a place there. Meanwhile Magnus, Jeremy, Luke, and Steffi were married, the latter two to each other while Magnus married a woman that he'd been chasing for years. I gained grandchildren, and I was hopeful that the curse that seemed to plague my family seemed to have lifted.

Unfortunately, that didn't last. Balder had discovered a young boy at Hogwarts, Glynn Llewellyn, and discovered he was the son of Frida's brother, Roald. No one knew at the time, but the boy had been kidnapped and forced to witness the deaths of his family by my insane brother-in-law. Balder had tried to keep an eye on him, but something happened during Balder's fourth year that caused him to try to rescue his cousin. While he was successful in getting Glynn out of there, Roald proceeded to murder everyone he came across for what happened. I was his last victim, slain while trying to defend my family and home from him.

POST MORTEM After my death, I discovered I had not crossed over. Instead, I lingered on as a ghost, much to my horror. As I had been an acting member of the Wizengamot, I was relegated to the position of advisor. At home, however, I realized I had to deal with the aftermath of the summer, which included having to deal with the mess that my death had caused and trying to help Frida settle my estates. Magnus has been trying to step up as patriarch of the family, and I feel practically useless. I can't even stay in the same room as Frida, as it pains me to realize I will never feel her touch again.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Siblings - Noel Borson, Delilah Borson (all deceased), Atle Borson
                  Children - Magnus Borson, Balder Borson, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Long, Cain Justox (deceased), Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Iris Whitte
                  Niblings - Del Rey Borson (deceased) Eleazar Bradley, Glynn Llewellyn
                  Grandchildren - Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Malcolm Lovette, Jack Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Theodore Nott II
                  Gwenfair Wyn

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Frida Borson
              ENEMIES None

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 3/14/17xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Created as a ghostxxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx