Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Right in the Feels! (OPEN 4 RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 am
ROLLOVER TIME!

Raffle Ticket goes tooooooooo.......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
purplerosesbeauty
Eridia gives poe a thumbs up!

Doing RNG for other two tickets stay tuned!

ImaginationsParadise generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 pm
ROLLOVER TIME!

Raffle Tickets go tooooooooo.......

1.unaru
2.kimbley kitty
3.quiet delegation

quiet delegation
wow i actually copy/pasted my last thing and coincidentally you are the winner! LMAO

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:59 pm
ROLLOVER TIME!

Raffle Tickets go tooooooooo.......

1.unaru
2.kimbley kitty
3.quiet delegation

unaru
Eridia fetches that box of napkins she's giving away as a prize and cries.

ImaginationsParadise generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 89!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image

Today's kisses amount is....

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:36 pm
Eridia shot a glare at Leeroi as he took Fellah's hand and shoot it. Did he think she was stupid? Because she totally knew what was going on here. She wasn't overreacting, she wasn't making stuff up, because she knew. Oh she knew. Of course, using one senses was a way to find the One, and touch was one way. The highblood had her jaw and fists clenched and looked as if she was going to blow a fuse. She watched the blueblood intensively before shooting a glare at the redblood.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She said voice filled with dramatic rage, pulling on his sleeve. "I cannoooot believe this, oh my pumpbiscuit!" The back of her hand was now placed on her forehead as she clutched her chest and she supported her weight with the booth. She looked like she was about to faint.

"After all this time, I, Eridia Tsifer, thought that this would be the first time that I had someone to rely on-- Ugh! Why does this keep happening to meeee?" The highblood was so angry with what had happened. With that, she walked away angrily to attend the player's needs away from Fellah. She needed a good dramatic cry to let her frustration out. Ruin her makeup a little to blow off some steam.

unaru
eridia does a dramatic exit

After doing just that, Eridia used one of her prizes to wipe the tears away. Actually, she wasn't in the mood to fake cry, so she just grabbed a water bottle and made herself some fake tears to wipe away. This was not happening, this was not happening, this was revenge wasn't it? Leeroi was playing with her again and was going to use Fellah to win.

Not if I can help it.

"I will never be bested by a commoner like Leeroi! YOU HEAR ME FURORE? YOU WILL NEVER--" Oh someone was approaching her! Eridia calmed herself down, ate a few chocolates and smiled at the blueblood. Not her favorite caste but, what could she do?

"Oh sure sweetness! Here~" She giggled, opening her infamous jar and giving some kisses to Kaldru. Oh he was so sweet! Telling her he liked her booth! Of course he had to, everyone had to! "My, aren't you a sweet cupcake?"

So he wanted to know why she made all of this? "Well, since you've kindly asked, it's my favorite holiday! I was hatched on Quadrant's day so ever since, I've been really invested on it. My name is Eridia Tsifer. Nice to meet you Kaldruuuu! I hope you are enjoying your time here! If you ever need anything, just ask~"

quiet delegation
<3

Eridia was starting to get bored. When was she going to get her kind of fun? This question was answered when Cerise made an appearance. Cute redblood. Ugh, why were all of them cute? And the body type this one had was definitely what Eridia liked. Dismissing the trolls ahead of the redblood, Eridia fluttered her eyelashes and chuckled.

"Oh yes, I am! Striving to become the best quadrant's expert out there!" She giggled at her comment and rested her chin in her hands, tilting her head slightly to look cute. "Mmmm... I am giving advice for all quadrants. However I could very much help you in the ones I've got the most experience." She winked.

"What can I help you with darling?"

purplerosesbeauty
eridia blows her a kiss

Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 pm
"H-Huh?" Fellah looked like a deer in headlights as Eridia had a grand fit. What...was happening? "Wh-What'd I do? Hey, c'mon Eri what's the matter?" He called after her as she receded behind the booth. Did he throw the balloon THAT badly?
---
The next night Fellah was hoping that Eridia had calmed down some as he swung by to take a shot at her game again. The redblood was still new to the her outbursts, but at least he was starting to catch on that she just was just straight up dramatic some times. Not that that meant he wouldn't listen to her. He just had more difficulty deciphering some of her...theatrics.
And yet another miss with his water balloon for the night.

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:29 pm
Static Charge
+20 seconds, proceed to next dice  
Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:30 pm
Static Charge
+0 seconds, proceed to next dice  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:31 pm
Static Charge
+35 seconds, BURST THE BALLOON!  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 pm
Static Charge
Aim for the Heart: 55 seconds
Water Balloon Baseball
You got a small water balloon to hit! miss!

Static was having lots of fun! Sure it took him 55 seconds, but he managed to pop that balloon and it was great! The blueblood was a little disappointing he managed to get a small balloon, and even more disappointed he missed.

Static went over to the booth's third event and blushed. A kissing booth?! The blueblood turned bright blue and abruptly turned around and ran. That was just too much, kissing?! Ugg.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:39 am
ROLLOVER TIME!

Raffle Tickets go tooooooooo......
Unaru
Eridia throws a fit and hands Fellah a ticket!

Micillia
Eridia batters her eyelashes and gives Static a ticket!.

ImaginationsParadise generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image

Today's kisses amount is....

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:03 pm
"Ya still not talkin' ta me?" came the voice of the familiar redblood as he snuck up on Eridia's booth, crouching down to peek his head up over the booth counter with big puppy dog eyes. Geez, it was like he was the posterboy for pity.
And of course as he stepped up to try his hand at her game again, it was another solid miss. Dang he just couldn't catch a break.

ImaginationsParadise

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 pm
Azrael had finally decided to visit with Eridia's booth. It took every ounce of will he had to actually come here. He wandered around, initially ignoring Eridia. He glanced over briefly to see a redblood trying to talk to her, but otherwise only payed attention to the game he was playing.

And completely missed the tiny water balloon. Part of him wondered if she gave him that particular one because she was still sore with him. He wouldn't be at all surprised and said nothing to her as he moved on to other games.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:05 am
Static Charge  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items