Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Does anything annoy you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a Poll...
  Gimme Gold!
View Results

Pakaberry

Beloved Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image

I get annoyed easily by people who try and brush things under the carpet.
Also things not being in the right place.
emotion_facepalm User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:35 pm
Right now,trying to snag a new job,but so many shops are closing so the possiblities are shrinking! Dx  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

Pakaberry

Beloved Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:59 pm
Yuki_Windira
Right now,trying to snag a new job,but so many shops are closing so the possiblities are shrinking! Dx

User Image

I'm completely with you dear...
I'm job hunting at the moment and you need experience in everything.
Sucks :cUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:05 pm
Stupidity. By that, I don't mean someone that does something out of a lack of knowledge or just blissful ignorance. I'm talking about when one knows better, whether out of previous experience or the advice of those wiser, and proceed to engage in the aforementioned stupidity. And don't get me started on those that proceed to whine: "Why does this always happen to me ?!?" emotion_eyebrow I got used to ignoring it for the most part, but I see it so often that it saddens me...sorry, I meant annoys me. Really can't bring myself to feel bad for the stupid by purpose.

Don't get me wrong, I've even caught myself doing it but it's usually things like gaming all night and having to get up early...but that's due to my addiction and I take full responsibility. lol  

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Pakaberry
Yuki_Windira

User Image

I'm completely with you dear...
I'm job hunting at the moment and you need experience in everything.
Sucks :cUser Image
I hope the best for you on your end.
May you find your job soon! :3

@.@; 2017 seems to be the year of closures...~former job included~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:52 am
Lucian Lightwood
Stupidity. By that, I don't mean someone that does something out of a lack of knowledge or just blissful ignorance. I'm talking about when one knows better, whether out of previous experience or the advice of those wiser, and proceed to engage in the aforementioned stupidity. And don't get me started on those that proceed to whine: "Why does this always happen to me ?!?" emotion_eyebrow I got used to ignoring it for the most part, but I see it so often that it saddens me...sorry, I meant annoys me. Really can't bring myself to feel bad for the stupid by purpose.

Don't get me wrong, I've even caught myself doing it but it's usually things like gaming all night and having to get up early...but that's due to my addiction and I take full responsibility. lol
can i just say i love your avi and it makes me think 100 things at one time

lucian lightwood - werewolf - shadow hunter - signature says elven - look like a emon - xd heart

and i 100% agree with your post  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 am
1.) people who can't communicate with me even after i ask and tell them i want to/need to know something- or they text you then don't text back like I KNOW you just had your phone

2.) people who eat with their teeth on silverware - that sound goes right through me close your damn lips around the fork! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:53 pm
Melena Rai

lucian lightwood - werewolf - shadow hunter - signature says elven - look like a emon - xd heart

Heh, Thank you. ^_^ I like yours as well. I have avi OCD...It's quite rare that I spend a full day with the same one, unless I'm logged off. lol

My main activity on here is RPing, and that is the name of my main character. The first name is specifically inspired from the movie Underworld, so you're spot on for Werewolf and Lightwood is from an old elven name generator.  

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm
Lucian Lightwood
Melena Rai

Heh, Thank you. ^_^ I like yours as well. I have avi OCD...It's quite rare that I spend a full day with the same one, unless I'm logged off. lol

My main activity on here is RPing, and that is the name of my main character. The first name is specifically inspired from the movie Underworld, so you're spot on for Werewolf and Lightwood is from an old elven name generator.
I am big into The Mortal Instruments series - about Nephilim - and both are names from the book 3nodding - if you ever have ones you love pm me with the image or if I am on so I can see! I can't even begin to tell you the last time i really had an RP going lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:48 pm
Melena Rai
I am big into The Mortal Instruments series - about Nephilim - and both are names from the book 3nodding - if you ever have ones you love pm me with the image or if I am on so I can see! I can't even begin to tell you the last time I really had an RP going lol
I've read the first 3 books of The Mortal Instruments series actually. Great reads. I've been meaning to continue reading them but I haven't had the time lately. I thought it was a pretty awesome coincidence that Alec & Isabelle's last name was Lightwood, especially since my character is an old soul with a love for knowledge and uses runes. >.<

I just came back to Gaia recently...I've started to RP casually but I'm still roaming. All my old haunts are deserted these days. crying  

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:23 pm
People that are not able to admit when they are wrong

People who treat people like they are inferior  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:12 am
Lucian Lightwood
Melena Rai
I am big into The Mortal Instruments series - about Nephilim - and both are names from the book 3nodding - if you ever have ones you love pm me with the image or if I am on so I can see! I can't even begin to tell you the last time I really had an RP going lol
I've read the first 3 books of The Mortal Instruments series actually. Great reads. I've been meaning to continue reading them but I haven't had the time lately. I thought it was a pretty awesome coincidence that Alec & Isabelle's last name was Lightwood, especially since my character is an old soul with a love for knowledge and uses runes. >.<

I just came back to Gaia recently...I've started to RP casually but I'm still roaming. All my old haunts are deserted these days. crying
I actually got the Voyance Rune as a tattoo because - who doesn't want to be able to see the magic world!? ninja or it could just mean take a deeper look and don't judge things for face value - or it could be all of the above
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright

I highly recommend finishing the series! you are half way there - plus there are three books previously Infernal Devices - and I am currently working on Lady Midnight the next series - lmao I like to read and could always give you some good book suggestions!

(btw other than the cb filled with crap - most everything is dead)  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:13 am
Aralik
People that are not able to admit when they are wrong

People who treat people like they are inferior
oooo both of these are good!

- btw like the new avi doesn't hurt my favorite color is purple  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Melena Rai
Nice ! Doesn't hurt that it's a cool looking rune. >.< It's always good to look beyond the surface...Our perception is far too often our reality.

I plan on doing so. I think it's partly because I ended up buying Heavenly Fire before the other two and just haven't grabbed them yet. Might just get a membership to the library instead. =P I'm also part ways into a few series atm and even halfway through certain books actually. lol Add being a gamer to the mix and an amateur cosplayer, my spare time is scarce. >.<

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:29 pm
Lucian Lightwood
Melena Rai
Nice ! Doesn't hurt that it's a cool looking rune. >.< It's always good to look beyond the surface...Our perception is far too often our reality.

I plan on doing so. I think it's partly because I ended up buying Heavenly Fire before the other two and just haven't grabbed them yet. Might just get a membership to the library instead. =P I'm also part ways into a few series atm and even halfway through certain books actually. lol Add being a gamer to the mix and an amateur cosplayer, my spare time is scarce. >.<
i recommend finding local libraries and their book sales = lots of books for cheap! ALTHOUGH a library card is nice for those books you can never find at the sales

i would recommend going in the reading order .. you probably already know the ending if you started with heavenly fire - but i recommend doing what you get to go from book one through to the end - i read all 6 in a matter of a month and a half - i loooved them lol - i need to finish the book i am on now so i can start reading some of the other books from the sale  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games