Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Better Than Cool (Li Xia , Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:37 am
"Yeah?"

He grinned at her excitement. This was a refreshing change. "Lighting is kind of like fire. Both hot and very destructive." Of course he could fly too when he felt like it. It took work and effort though, so he only really did it when it was more convenient than walking. Which was to say... not that often.

"Oh well... Pretty much summon fire and make it do my will." he spread his hands out and allowed it to play in some shapes across his hands for a moment. "Fireballs, direction play, stuff like that. I can even put it out when I feel like it so I don't go overboard. which is the really problem with fire, it destroys everything." he shrugged again.

"But beyond being a walking fireball, I don't really do a lot FEAR wise. I do like playing games though and I'm ok with numbers." honestly fire wasn't something he used often. Even if he could. He was better off working for his mom.

Grifferie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 am
"Yes!" She fully agreed. Lighting and fire were similar. Both powerful and awesome.

"Hahhh," she sucked in a breath as he began to show her some of his moves. Just little shapes of fire in his hands but Honest Jack! "Amazing! You have like, complete control. You can even put it out? That's great!" She was beaming about this. She'd never seen anyone who could do these things. How did she not know this was even possible? "It only destroys what you want it, too, right?" He could control it.

She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Games are really cool. You're good at this card game." He'd nearly beaten her, she was sure. "And numbers are good for grown up things." She'd been told as much.

"What kind of games do you like?" She had decided she need to hang out with Andrew person more often. He was cool.

phantompanther13

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:55 am
"Well only if I'm focused on it. It's not like all the fire in Halloween is under my personal control." he laughed. "Don't stick your fingers in it. I can aim but it's still fire ok." aka, don't touch his tail. Don't touch it, bad idea.

"Hey accounting is an important skill. Boring but useful in running a business." And games were not a bad place to learn some of that.

"Oh you know I like first person shooters, Broken Halo, stuff like that." He nodded. "I have a whole bunch in my dorm."

Grifferie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:19 am
"Oh, that makes sense." She nodded sagely. "All the fire in Halloween would be a bit hard to keep track of." It made sense.

"Are you immune to all fire, or just your fire? Oh wait. Probably all fire since you're immune to lava." She waved the thought aside. Of course he was immune to fire. Silly her.

"It is. Is that what you are studying? To be an accountant?" She supposed fire demons needed accountants, too.

"Oh. I see." She had never tried a first person shooter. "I know those games are really popular. Do you play the with other people?"

phantompanther13

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:39 am
"Most fire. Other students can still hurt me." He corrected. But yeah lava whatever.

"Well, business. accounting is part of that. I go home during the winter time because it's too Jacking cold here." He shrugged. Aka avoiding the snow and the wet at all costs.

"You can. I usually do on the interweb. But my systems can support two player when I want." Never mind that he hardly ever used it like that."

Grifferie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:48 am
"Oh, okay. So, you and other student's could get into a fire-fight, but you guys would still have to be careful of each other's fire?" She almost laughed at her pun. "More interesting that way, I guess."

"Really? What happens if you get too cold? Is it harder to control fire?" She'd heard ice demons didn't like fire, it made sense to work the other way, too.

"Yeah. That's what I've heard. Lot's of people playing together." She paused for a moment. "I bet I'd be good at those games. We should play sometime." She was good at everything after all.

phanotmpanther13

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:16 pm
"Depends on who I'm fighting but yeah. I mean with my parents we can usually cuddle up together and not care but that is different from hitting each other with fire balls. and by cuddle I do mean when I was younger. Obviously that happens a lot less now." he shrugged. Sharing fire was a nice experience, but usually was for lovers and scarlings. Even if he still enjoyed a nice sit together now and then.

"If I get too cold, I usually try to warm up first. It's the water I really need to watch for though." he shrugged.

"Hey if you want to play I'll show you the ropes. I'm sure you would be, you are good at this game, and it's a strategy game too." Score! Game buddy! Finally someone to actually play with.

"We will do it at a later date. But here have my phone number so we can set up a time." He pulled out a phone and exchanged numbers. Look he just wanted to play games.

Grifferie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:17 pm
"That makes sense. For family to be okay and not burn each other." She was nodding, before stopping to look at him. "Right. Younger." She wasn't judging you, Andrew. Really. And it certainly like she didn't curl up to nap with her mother when she was home or anything. At least she's never admit to it. "Cuddles are for kids."

"Water, huh?" She hmm about that. "Opposites, I see, I see." She was learning a lot today.

"You would?" Her face lit up at the offer to teach her to play. "Perfect! I'm great at strategy!" She thought so anyway.

"Right. Too busy right now with the Card Game Tournament." She pulled out her phone for the number exchange. "But after the tournament is done all we have are classes again, so there should be plenty of time to play."

She paused. "Will I need to buy anything to play? Do you have everything?" She was very new to gaming, Andrew. Very new.

phantompanther13

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 am
Time would tell exactly how good she was. Well andrew wanted a challenge and didn't want her to be better than him. Look he was a demon with pride after all.

"Ahh, I have two remotes. We can try out a few of my games at first. See if you like it. If you like it a lot you can always buy your own systems. just be careful of the preystation, it bites. Oh... an leave m bathroom alone. I don't think you are very lava compatible." she might be new to gaming but she was willing to learn and he would have a gaming buddy soon. if she liked cards, there was at least on game she would like. Even if it was the Preysation game version of the card game they were playing.

Grifferie
We can probably wrap this soon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 pm
"Okay!" She was nodding. "Preystation, huh. I'll watch out for it." Then she laughed. She wasn't lava compatible, sadly. "I'll remember not to get myself toasted."

She held her left-over snacks out to him. "You can have these. I have to go. Another match coming up soon." A great big grin grew on her face. "We'll have to duel again, too."

phantompanther13
Yeah~

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items