Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Roll Thread: Crystal's Research Run

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 7!

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:24 pm
Crystal would stand outside of the entrance to the labyrinth, her Bronzor right beside her and a small notebook and pen in hand. "So, there's supposed to be an ancient minotaur in here? I understand that they've modernized this, but I wonder if they've kept any of the old traps in tact, though... Donne, let's go see!" The hybrid would practically skip along into the labyrinth, The little psychic type staring at her for a moment before chiming cheerfully and following her.

Pokemon Info-

Pokemon: Bronzor(Donne)
Ability: Levitate
Evo Points: 6/25
Current Status: N/A

Items-
Twisted Spoon
Revive
Psychic Gem  
Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:43 pm
-Room 1-

The first room the two would enter had Crystal staring in confusion and disgust. "I... So, this looks like just a standard part of a cave... Are we sure- Wah!" She took a step into the mud, thinking that it wasn't terribly deep, only to sink into her knee. "You have got to be kidding..."

"Brooon!" The tiny Pokémon snickered as his trainer attempted to roll up her other pant leg to keep the mud from getting muddy.

"Oh hush, and see what else there might be here while I work my way through this..." Crystal would slowly trudge through the mud as Donne would float around, staring at the mud until some spat up at its face, a small aura of electricity surrounding a small area of mud for a brief moment. "Um... Well, I'm glad I'm not there...."

"Bronzor!"

"Stun!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 16!

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:58 pm
-Room 1-

The mud would do little more than annoy the little Bronze Pokémon, who would retaliate by spinning around and ramming itself into the fish. This would cause the thing to flee and hide into the mud, burying itself deep into the mud. This would give Crystal the time to slowly trudge her way through the mud, finally getting to the other side. "Ugh... Donne, we're good, thank you." She'd sit down and attempt to get as much mud as possible out of her one pant leg, cringing as she did so. "Eeew... I'll take getting sand in my fur from that infernal sandstorm over this. At least the sand doesn't feel horrible and will cake my fur up when it dries... Seriously why would someone- nevermind, this is supposed to keep people out..." Crystal shook her head with her ears laid back against her head as she shook her hands, wiping off as much of the mud off of her hands as possible on the wall. "At least I know next time to wear shorts..." Once she was able to do as much as physically possible, she still levitated her notebook and pen next to her and began writing in it, refusing to get her notes dirty.

"Bron?"

"Yeah, Donne, I am annoyed. I don't like getting muddy or dirty, it makes my fur hard to clean and just feels off. Come on.."

Pokemon Info-
Pokemon: Bronzor(Donne)
Ability: Levitate
Evo Points: 8/25
Current Status: N/A
HP: 317/318

Items-
Twisted Spoon
Revive
Psychic Gem  
Espeon_Commander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:32 pm
-Room 2-

16. Environment: A room containing a tropical meadow with a single berry tree growing at the center.

Details: What luck! A berry tree! You run up to the tree to find...what do you find? Roll to find out. (Roll Range: 1-10.) 1 = Oran Berry | 2 = Lum Berry | 3 = Sitrus Berry | 4 = Pecha Berry | 5 = Rawst Berry | 6 = A Burmy bites! Take -10 damage. | 7 = A Pineco explodes! Take -30 damage. | 8 = A Venipede hits you with Toxic! Pokemon is badly poisoned. | 9 = A Crabrawler appears! Battle! | 10 = White Herb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, the first room in this labyrinth wound up being a room with knee deep mud. With a Stunfisk. And a lot of mud. Why the hell was it mud of all things when I first get in, for serious?! I'm wearing my white and red shirt here, this could have

"Bron? Zoooor...."

"Huh? Oh, um... Yeah, this isn't professional at all, is it." Crystal looked at her notebook before shaking her head. "Well, that shouldn't have been the mud room we encountered first. I don't like getting mud on myself more than any other... traditional way of getting dirty. Anyways..." She looked up from her notebook to notice where they were now, a mostly empty room with a single tree in the middle. "Huh. How do they get this thing to stay alive? Must have a lot of sun lamps... Are those berries?" The hybrid would cautiously walk over to the tree to see what might have been in the tree.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 6!

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:47 am
-Room 2-

As Crystal approached, the tree would reveal a Venipede sitting on one of the branches. As it saw Crystal, it would screech and spit out a globule of disgusting purple ooze. "Wah!" She'd back up as Donne would charge forward and take the shot face first, blessed with being a steel type and ignoring the poison from the Toxic attack.

"Bron!" It started to spin again before Crystal interrupted.

"Donne! Just use a Flash Cannon and let's get out of here!"

"Broooon...." Still, The Bronzor would listen and instead charge up a Flash Cannon to blind the Venipede before following its trainer out.

"Gah. You like Gyro Ball, don't you?"

"Bron bron!"

"Well, there's a time and a place. Not every problem is a nail, so to say. Okay?" Now, let's go further..." Once again, the notebook would be brought out as Crystal began to write in it once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 pm
-Room 3-

6.Environment: A dimly lit and confusing room of mirrors.

Details: A wild Salandit appears! Careful, it will hide in the shadows and attempt to put you under the effects of its gases in order to confuse and disorient you. [Battle!]

Rewards: 1 Silver Token, 2 Evo Points/1 Purification Point/0.5 Happiness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second room we came across was an interesting room, with a berry tree in it. It was lively enough to support some Pokemon as well, with a Venipede getting nervous and attacking when Donne and I got close. Also, I think I'm noticing a trend with Donne if the creature's given free reign over what attacks to use. It likes to spin. A lot.

Crystal nodded in approval and closed her notebook, pleased that she didn't go onto a complete rant in her writing this time as she put it away. She then took a look at her surroundings, her ears tilting into an 'L' shape. "Um... Well, I'm glad I have decent nighttime vision, but really? A funhouse mirror maze?"

"Bron?"

"No, I'm not referring to you, Donne. Or multiples of you." Crystal paused to imagine multiple Bronzors all spinning in sync. "Yeah, no... Wait, what's that?" Crystal sniffed the air a couple of times, looking around. "What's that smell?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 10 and 90 ... 54!

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:12 am
((This post is just for a rolling purpose, since I nearly lost the previous post earlier and it decided to go back on what action I wanted the posts to do in the process.))  
Other Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games